A REAL SOCIEDAD STORY - PASS THE PARCEL

September to October

A strange set of months which sees all our work at trying to build a gap go down the drain due to a really **** period for us where we gave away leads to teams we should have been annihilating

The games against Rayo and Celta were very 'meh' performances by us and something we'll need to fix.

I got my tactics wrong vs Bayern and as such we're currently in third, though I'm backing us to beat Swans again, with Milan practically out of the group already.

So where are we sitting BBVA wise, still undefeated with 7 wins and 2 draws, two draws which should have been wins, but what can you do? Barca is a point behind with 1 game in hand.

Alvarez is easily player of the month, three goals and three assists including that ripper from far out.

Nice form. Just a shame about the tactical thing against Bayern

Good stuff guys, I got a email from steam yday just waiting on a reply for them to sort my problem out I will be back Hopefully!

Is the season almost done yet Wynters? Taking quite a while since it seems you're only at October so far

Is the season almost done yet Wynters? Taking quite a while since it seems you're only at October so far

the final update should be either tonight or tomorrow as we each are supposed to have the save for a week maximum

Nothing to do tonight, should be hitting J/Feb by then, rest is relatively smooth sailing

Have it finished tonight or tomorrow guys, loads of time just opened up.

November & December

We qualified from the Group Stages in the CL, barely, but no complaints, still couldn't beat Bayern which is irking me a bit, 1-1 then we lost 2 players to injury and I'd use the subs, we'll get there eventually.

No losses in the league this season, currently sitting in first with a game in hand, looking to build a 4 point lead on Madrid and Barca, with the next game, where we'll be coming up against Madrid.

So the Three of us (Barca Madrid and Us) are ten points in front of fourth place, so the gap in quality is rising. Looking to move Fierro on loan for the second half of this season, not getting many games between Maupay and Watt who are just scoring for fun.

Player of The Month

Maupay

8 goals in the ten games this month and he booted what from the team with the way he was playing.

Sprinting through the season guys, I'll just throw up a giant update or split it into two tomorrow. Who wants it next and I'll get it ready to upload

It's me or Lovano. I'd prefer to have it now if possible as I'm going to uni on Saturday and don't know how long it'll be before I get my internet there

Unlucky with Bayern.. I got lucky against them both times last season! beat them 2-0 home and away somehow...