A Scandinavian Journey

• Thread starter Thread starter tuckson
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 40
  • Views Views 12K
leaving for the Iceland second tier is quite a shock esp after double promotion in Sweden but makes your journey more interesting at this point!

FH look like a great club to take over Iceland :)

It might be the Icelandic second tier, but FH really are a major club as the facilities show as well. Also my reasoning is rather simple - I hope to get Iceland out of the way first as it is the weakest division and I want to finish things with the Champions League in the end. The plan is to finish Iceland within at most 5 years and then go ahead, get Finland, Sweden and Denmark out of the way to go for the Champions League with a Norwegian club (never managed in Norway, that's why ;))

Two more things directed at everyone reading this:

1) I had my first FM13 crash jump but luckily have saved the game just before taking over FH as there were some other appealing offers and wanted to see if FH were worth taking over first. ;) This particularly sucks as the team had just adapted to the tactics, winning our game away to champions Grindavik 4-1... Hopefully it'll be possible to make the same transfers again.

2) I'm not quite happy with how this all is presented to you. As this is supposed to be a real long-term project I think I'm going too much into the details. Do you enjoy how things are designed so far or would you rather see a change in layout? I think about just posting results and table each month, mention special events but not goal scorers, PotM's... Focus will be on long-term progression and performance instead then. I'll leave that up to you as I don't have a clue what's more enjoyable to be honest...

Back