A standard - flexible approach with no TI's - Can it work?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fair play, rashidi is the guy who I pretty much take everything as gospel from, he's got a great approach to the game, his blogs are well worth a read.

Best of luck with it

Don't get me wrong here. He might have some insights I'd be happy to hear. But basically, I have no life and spend all my time playing this game, with no knowledge of real life football. And I like to win at my games. I have over 10000 hours spent in last three fm's alone, so I think I know what I'm talking about. Why people think otherwise and try to persuade others into something not true is beyond me. I always admit when I'm wrong. This time, however, I'm not wrong.

All right, let's forget "counter attacking tick box under the hood" then.
Your tactic is still extremely poor. That's why it shouldn't be forgotten. I take it you're not going to bother with a PKM?

Your tactic is still extremely poor. That's why it shouldn't be forgotten. I take it you're not going to bother with a PKM?

It`s only test to display that counter triggers with any mentality. Anybody can check it.

It`s only test to display that counter triggers with any mentality. Anybody can check it.
It doesn't trigger with any mentality and your test hasn't proved it. Or rather the proof you've posted so far doesn't prove it.

Post the PKM.

It doesn't trigger with any mentality and your test hasn't proved it. Or rather the proof you've posted so far doesn't prove it.

Post the PKM.

Please, see saved match attached..

Status
Not open for further replies.