A TRANMERE ROVERS STORY/CHALLENGE

Cheers mate! Yeah had a better start then I expected! I didn't expect to be as clear as I was and also expected Sheffield utd to at least push me all the way but it looks like its only us that's kinda consistent :)

Last edited:
View attachment 364389

January 2013

View attachment 364390

A good win but it should of been by more

CAPITAL ONE CUP SEMI-FINAL

View attachment 364391

Absolutely gutted just when it looked like we were gonna cause an upset! Magnificent performance

View attachment 364392

Stunning peformance! Shrewsbury didnt stand a chance

View attachment 364394

Portsmouth were the better team we just took our chances better

CAPITAL ONE CUP SEMI-FINAL 2ND LEG

View attachment 364397

I couldnt of asked for anymore! A spirited performance but class shone through in the end! We did get a nice £800k from gate receipts and TV though to help with the finances :)

View attachment 364399

An easy win which moved us 18 points clear at the top

LEAGUE TABLE

View attachment 364402

A great month and now with the funds recieved from the United match the board have accepted my request to upgrade the youth facilities

Great signing in wotton ;) and Jesus!!!! 18 points clear how do you get that consistently

Great signing in wotton ;) and Jesus!!!! 18 points clear how do you get that consistently

Just my tactic I'm using mate ! Never used it with lower league teams before but it's work a treat ! Also most of the teams below me are inconsistent so that helps :)

View attachment 364485

Febuary 2013

View attachment 364488

Cracking game both teams deserved a point

View attachment 364489

A game we should of easily won especially after their sending off

View attachment 364490

We were lucky once again to even get a point yeovil were far better

View attachment 364493

Our first league defeat for 15 games but i could see it coming after our form had dipped the last few games

TABLE

View attachment 364494

A disapointing month but somehow we still managed to extend are lead at the top to 19 points

looks very interesting might try it what teams does it work best with pal?

ive used it with quite a few teams but its probably worked best with Tranmere, Bournemouth and Man utd ! tried it with pompey yesterday aswell and it worked quite well with them pre-season!

ive used it with quite a few teams but its probably worked best with Tranmere, Bournemouth and Man utd ! tried it with pompey yesterday aswell and it worked quite well with them pre-season!

cool cheers just started with Pompey see how it goes with this tactic

View attachment 364522

March 2013

View attachment 364523

A good win despite going behind twice

View attachment 364525

My biggest win to date and probably best performance

View attachment 364527

Unbelievable we go from scoring 6 against promotion contenders Stevenage to none against struggling crewe

View attachment 364528

12 goals in the last three away games i couldnt ask for more :)

LEAGUE TABLE

View attachment 364529

View attachment 364672

April 2013

View attachment 364677

Pleased with the three points just as it looked like we were gonna settle for one

View attachment 364678

Easy win, Walsall were very poor indeed

View attachment 364679

We should have had this game won by half-time! Crawleys keeper was on amazing form

View attachment 364680

Swindon were by far the better team! maybe if they played like this all season they wouldnt be languishing in mid-table

View attachment 364681

About time it was us that scored an injury time winner instead of being on the recieving end :)

View attachment 364682

A perfect way to end the season

FINAL LEAGUE TABLE

View attachment 365013
RELEGATED

View attachment 365014

PLAYER STATS

View attachment 364684

Brilliant season hopefully we can carry this into next year and gain promotion to the Premier League

Last edited: