A TRANMERE ROVERS STORY/CHALLENGE

Started a new game with brentford :) loaned Tom Thorpe :) started using your tactic problem I have is I cant score

Started a new game with brentford :) loaned Tom Thorpe :) started using your tactic problem I have is I cant score

Strange! As I've shown I've scored loads with it ! The only thing I sometimes change is the width! I change it from wide to the normal setting

Maybe it'd the strikers I've got? Lol and in 19 games unbeaten :)

Yeah bringing trotta on did start with trotta as he was on fire then he just dried up

View attachment 364995

View attachment 364996

BARCLAYS PREMIER LEAGUE TABLE

View attachment 364997

View attachment 364998

NPOWER CHAMPIONSHIP TABLE AND PLAYER STATS

View attachment 365009
RELEGATED

View attachment 365010

View attachment 365001

NPOWER LEAGUE TWO TABLE AND PLAYER STATS

View attachment 365011
RELEGATED

View attachment 365012

View attachment 365004

FA CUP 2012/13

View attachment 365005

CAPITAL ONE CUP 2012/13

View attachment 365006

CHAMPIONS LEAGUE 2012/13

View attachment 365007

EUROPA CUP 2012/13

View attachment 365008

Last edited:
View attachment 365547

Tranmere, Season two, Pre-season, July

View attachment 365555

A good performance but still looking abit rusty after there break

View attachment 365556

An easy win as expected

View attachment 365558

Wigan were just simply to good for us

View attachment 365560

This game was simply about raising the team morale before the season starts but a good win nonetheless

Not the worst pre-season but it looks like we might struggle in the championship this year! not being able to attract many decent players and also losing two key players Danny holmes and Carlton stockton this could prove to be my hardest challenge on FM13 to date

FINANCES

View attachment 365561

A healthy look to the finances with a projected balance of £5.19m and hopefully i can better that with some good cup runs! But ive only got a wage budget of £38.5k which is literally making it impossible to sign any championship standard players

Some good signings in ibrahim and earn shaw :) in my brentford save your tactic is working a treat!! Thank you

View attachment 365581

Tranmere, Season two, Npower Championship, August 2013

View attachment 365582

Brilliant start to the season

CAPITAL ONE CUP 1ST ROUND

View attachment 365583

An easy win when Preston took the lead i thought we had a fight on our hands but that wasnt to be! We play West Ham in the 2nd round

View attachment 365584

I couldnt believe what i was seeing as we turned Leeds over on their on territory

View attachment 365585

Three points but our keeper played brilliantly as Leicester looked for an equaliser

View attachment 365586

A last minute Earnshaw goal sent us top of the Championship

CAPITAL ONE CUP 2ND ROUND

View attachment 365587

Another fine win to keep Morale high and the performances at a high level

View attachment 365588

I honestly expected this to be our first defeat but in the end we should of had all three points after a fine display

LEAGUE TABLE

View attachment 365590

CAPITAL ONE CUP 3RD ROUND DRAW

View attachment 365591

Some good signings in ibrahim and earn shaw :) in my brentford save your tactic is working a treat!! Thank you

Glad to hear it mate :) its the only tactic ive used to be honest but i cant steal the lime light away from the creator its him we have to thank lol

View attachment 365611

Tranmere, Season two, September 2013

View attachment 365612

Even though we were winning i knew Madine would score against me sooner or later definately my bogey player on fm13 he never fails against me!

View attachment 365613

Another cracking away victory i definately wouldnt of predicted this pre-match

CAPITAL ONE CUP 3RD ROUND

View attachment 365614

Amazing defensive display by us and what a way to win with a stoppage time penalty :)

View attachment 365615

Our first defeat of the season and probably my fault as i rested nine players that previously played Arsenal

View attachment 365616

2nd defeat on the bounce i hope the loss against Cardiff hasnt started a landslide

View attachment 365617

Birmingham were literally the poorest side ive played since starting this save it should of been ten! But birmingham punished us with their only shot of the game

LEAGUE TABLE

View attachment 365618

CAPITAL ONE CUP 4TH ROUND DRAW

View attachment 365619

View attachment 365651

Tranmere, Season two, October 2013

View attachment 365652

Hull were well worth their three points we simply werent good enough

View attachment 365653

Three points thrown away after leading the game twice

View attachment 365654

Awful performance again we just cant hold a lead at the moment

View attachment 365655

Finally a win at last but only because our keeper was on fine form

View attachment 365656

This was a much better performance! Millwall had the luck this time though scoring a injury time penalty

CAPITAL ONE CUP FOUTH ROUND

View attachment 365657

Our form seemed to be getting better as the performance was excellent hopefully this will give the team a huge morale boost

LEAGUE TABLE

View attachment 365658

CAPITAL ONE CUP QUARTER FINAL DRAW

View attachment 365659

Quite a disapointing month but atleast we managed to reach the quarters of the capital one cup! another plus is we signed greek international Giannis Zaradoukas on a free transfer

View attachment 365660

Glad to hear it mate :) its the only tactic ive used to be honest but i cant steal the lime light away from the creator its him we have to thank lol

same in my pompey one top of league 2 after 4 games and beat Derby in Capital one cup 3-1

Brill :) is it the first season aswell ?

yeah really hoping i can get them back to the prem i always struggle and get bored so hopefully you have found me a tactic that saves my club LOL ^^)

i was looking forward to a Portsmouth save but I could only offer players £90 a week so I gave it a miss ! Might try it again sometime though

i was looking forward to a Portsmouth save but I could only offer players £90 a week so I gave it a miss ! Might try it again sometime though

but thats what makes it a challenge i suppose but annoying that i want to be the team i support but its so hard but anyway i sold Rocha for 250k to Ipswich and Jed Wallace to stoke for £3.5M and then i got Portsmouth restructure debts and are back in a stable financial condition then i brought in a few frees and loans after decreasing my transfer budget to get more wage ^^) was chuffed i managed to bring in Ashdown on loan and Dindane Litmanen and Pires some good enough for championship also got Affiliate with Man United brought in Macheda and Powell great signings i think