A Welsh invasion of England, Bringing Cardiff to the bigtime

He stated one was closed. He just didn't ask someone to close it.

Fair enough.

But 7 Stories in around a month oO) Surly he should have a Story ban, as i am sure people have them for less then what he has done.?

Fair enough.

But 7 Stories in around a month oO) Surly he should have a Story ban, as i am sure people have them for less then what he has done.?

To be fair, quite a few members have there "mass story starting" phrases, you should know better than most. I for one am probably guilty of doing so. Gotta' give this guy a chance.

To be fair, quite a few members have there "mass story starting" phrases, you should know better than most. I for one am probably guilty of doing so. Gotta' give this guy a chance.

Yeah most members are, including me. But i think 7 in less then a month is a record.:S

well two got wiped on the laptop, corupt save sumtin with the new windows seven i quite dont like. ok i shudnt have insulted the guy but give me a break im rather nooby and new to this whole story thing like and well there only is 2 open atm:\ this and the joint psg one? in process of trying tog et old saves etc but as for now most of them are closed. and tbh i dont see the point in why you had to spam my posts because i thought the whole basis of the website was to help people get better and make a few more mates? well thts all i gotta say :)

---------- Post added at 04:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:00 AM ----------

now after all this pritty pointless arguing id like to get back to the story? and to clerify

5 closed 2 open and yes seven is alot but first 2 r 3 i didnt have a clue and deemed it pointl;ess ot have a nooby crapy story open so yeah and pompey got corupted and i ended back halfway through season 2 and well i couldnt be anoyed playing all over again so i closed that and the bolton one is on comp and im in eng on laptop so yeah 2 open atm this and PSG

thanks if anyone is still reading:)

Well well, what's been going on here then?

As much as I despise Cardiff, I'll still wish you luck. Shame Cardiff is the only Welsh team people are interested in; nobody does Swansea or Wrexham stories. Maybe one day (H)

Again, good luck.

Swansea would act be more fun and harder:l MAYBe after this one is FINISHED And Closed then i could do it:)

good work - some good results :p

I hope these guys reach the premier league this season - i hope to be living in cardiff next year - such a nice city :D

September

We won all 6 of our fixtures this month.

A very good result over expected league winners newcastle, very proud of my team.
View attachment 46220

If carlsberg did super subs theyd be michael chopra. Brilliant performance from him comming on to score a hatrick against reading
View attachment 46222

The next three matches were jsut well fought nothing over impressive.

View attachment 46217

View attachment 46218

View attachment 46221

The best result of the month a stunning 4-1 victory over premiership side fulham in the league cup, newcastle in the next round so hopefully a good little cup run.

View attachment 46219
sittin top of the league with 5 points clear im really happy with that.

View attachment 46223

The Take a Bow Son Monthly Reward : In Andy gray spirit i have removed player of the month with take a bbow and the winner is.......Michael Chopra aswell as his excellent second half hatrick he managed to score another 4 goals., Wel in though he has jsut picked up an injury and will be out for a few weeks bad luck
View attachment 46224

Last edited:
September awards

For the second month running a cardiff player has won player of the month, this time it being michael chopra a string of impressive performances and nothcing seven goals this month won him top spot.
View attachment 46225
I also won manager of the month thanks to my teams winning streak.
View attachment 46226

October

A Dissapointing start to the month with an unexpected loss to watford bad luck
View attachment 46243

this was followed up by two unispiring victories, maybe the amount of matches are starting to take their toll on my team
View attachment 46245 View attachment 46247

A loss to second placed sheffield united cut down our lead at the top to 3 pointsin all honesty they deserved their win and my team are starting to look weary and complacent.

View attachment 46244

Whats that coming over the hill? its michael chopra michael chopraaaaaaaaaaaa

well in lad scoring two goals against former team newcastle, missed out on a hatrick by missing a late penalty. this win put us into the quarter finals of the league cup were we have a extremly difficult home draw against arsenal

View attachment 46246

Current league table:)
Im really suprised that were top and shefield are second, with bristol city not far behind seems theirs a few suprisus this year

View attachment 46249

Take a bow son : this months award winner for the second month in a row has to be chopra came back from his injury to score 3 goals in as many matches noones really stood out so gota be the frontman.

Gray scoops third award

for the third month in a row cardiff citys manager Andy Gray has won the manager of the mont award leading his side to 3 convinving wins out of four and remaining unbeaten this month
.View attachment 46775

December

Dismall is the only word i can use to describe us we hav been so uninspiring which continues into jan:( defeat against arsenal really nocked our confidence
View attachment 47150

Jan

Meh weve decided that wed like to destroy premier eague teams but strugge with scunthorpe and bristol city, i dunno whats been going on but since decemb weve been abismal. and im devasted that we aloud fulham to come back from 4-1 down tod raw 4-4

also been linked with numerous jobs and had to reject pompey even though i love them:(

reuslts and table:)

View attachment 47151

View attachment 47152

Hmm seems a tough decision to make but i think you should stay and bring cardiff to the premier league (H)

*I realised that you're conceeding quite a number of goals. Maybe you wanna do something about it or try a different tactic?

i know been using complete dominance jsut downloaded a set of defensive tactis dnt think il be able to use them though wud i?