A Welsh invasion of England, Bringing Cardiff to the bigtime

If you're going to use a new tactic, you need to play a number of games before your players get used to it.

What i suggest is to stay with complete dominance and try to tweak the tactic to prevent alot of goals being conceeded.

March

well we reamined unbeaten until the last match of the month a dissapointing lose against cryustal palace, bad luck lads. We have also secure a plaoff place nomatter what so a chance of promotion is secured.
View attachment 47162

Still sort of top of the league though newcastle have a game in hand to go 3 ahead.
View attachment 47163

May

Today cardiff city have been promoted to the premier league. The welsh team gained automatic promotion after finishing second. Manager Gray wasnt too happy though as he aimed to win the league although the board were elated as they only wanted to achieve a place in the play off places. lets hope that cardiff can stay in the premier league next year with manager gray at the head of proceedings then most would give them a fighting chance of staying up.

View attachment 47168

View attachment 47169

It is well and truly a welsh invasion of england with not only one but two welsh teams winning promotion, swansea city have won promotion to the premier league through the play offs setting up a premier league derby match for cardiff city

Last edited:
Start of season

For the staart of the season we were givin an astonishg 30 million in tv rights which i loved
View attachment 47175
Then the baord who i now am in love with give me a massive 21 million to avoid relegation:D

View attachment 47176
cuda had 29 for mid table:) although ima be a bit mroe realistic and well not set my sights that high yet so ive a question any key pourchases i should make guys in all positions?

????

amm how do i uplaod a normal printscreen cus this game wont contiue sumting to do with a crash dumps folder? just to prove tht iotts brokededed

Just printscreen and paste into paint then just upload it as how u did normally.

closed cus i cnt think to fix this and have auto save turned off:(