Scottish Cup Final 2035

View attachment 82296

Aberdeen vs Celtic

View attachment 82295 View attachment 82294

Aberdeen 3-0 Celtic
View attachment 82293
Celtic made it a game for the first half before one of the least likely of scorers center back Silva put us ahead. With Celtic trying to go more attacking Greek God Stelios quickly had us 2 goals clear and with the game over Paulo Alexandre put the game to bed to secure our 8th Treble on the bounce. If we are still here next summer we could have done the treble treble, or treble treble treble. Im not sure haha

End of Season 2034/35

Scotland
View attachment 82103
The Aberdeen title is our weakest defense in a few years as we stunningly lost two games. The squad is getting old and the youth graduates have been abysmal at best so a decline from now till 2038, or when i leave is to be expected. Celtic were safe in 2nd for most of the season but Rangers needed a late charge to rescue 3rd spot from Partick while Hibs under Craig Malcolm look as good as they did in the Neil Lennon days, he left 8 seasons ago. Morton & Falkirk were not far from the top 6 both under new managers will be looking at getting back to the top 6 next season. Heart first manager change in 15 seasons saved them from relegation but a 8th place finish is well below what they should be doing. Mothwell dominated the bottom 6 games to pull clear of any relegation danger which saw Forfar go down and Hamilton in the play offs with Dundee also returning to the SPL

Just noticed the Champions League final was Grangier's 800th game for Aberdeen meaning he's played more games for Aberdeen than anyone EVER!

SPL Play-Off
Hamilton 1-5 Raith
View attachment 82102
One season away and Raith come storming back into the SPL and Hamilton sack Peter Leven 10 years after he got promoted from a coaching job

Big League review
View attachment 82101
Man Citys sad domination of the league continues win even Man Utd unable to keep up. Sunderland came agonisingly close to a champions league spot due to Arsenal dropping to 7th, Liverpool 9th and Leicester 14th!
Same story in Germany as Leverkusen win another title and are followed up by other youth producing mega powers Schalke & Dortmund and Bayern drop into the Europa League. At the other end Stuttgart are one of the biggest teams to get relegated in any league
Roma nicked the Serie A title from favorites Napoli by 1 point. Inter get the final Champions League spot while right on there tails were AC Milan and Juventus who go into the Europa Leauge
Atletico Madrid keep up there record of a major title every season with the League from Real Madrid. Bilbao & Villarreal are in the champions League with Valencia 5th and 6th place BARCELONA

Aberdeen
View attachment 82100
5 of our starting players are now in there 30s but thankfully we should be able to get by till 2038 as the oldest do have solid back up. Depth may be a issue come time but were happy for now

Matthias Klein
Played 697 Scored 668 - 137 MOTM awards
View attachment 82099
3rd most club appearances ever and Over 400 goals more than our next best scorer

At 37 year old he ends his legendary Aberdeen career but never fear he's already signed on to be a youth coach for next season

Other records
Aberdeen League Goal record 508
13 SPL Golden boots
3 European golden shoe
1 Champions League golden boot
1 Asian player of the year

Club total goals in a season 67
SPL Most goals in a season (54)
SPL Most man of the matches in a season (15)
World Club Championship season record - 7 goals
European Super Cup most goals in a game (4)

And in no question my favorite player in the save

Aberdeen Finances
£339m -£5m
View attachment 82098
A minor drop after another season handing out many new contracts

World Rich list
£856m +£37m
View attachment 82097
With the squad getting old i imagine this is our future

Other Competitions

Europa League
Roma 1-0 valencia AET
View attachment 82096
Amazing season for Roma who add this to a Serie A title

Scottish Teams in Europe
Aberdeen - Champions League Final
Celtic - Europa League last 32
Rangers - Europa League Group
Hibs - Europa League Qualifier
Falkirk - Europa League Qualifier

Only Celtic in Europe after Christmas. Hibs were a mess so i'll let them off the hook but Rangers let us down!

European Rankings
View attachment 82095
Were back on top after back to back finals. Celtic up to 33rd Rangers stay at 39th as the only sides in the top 100

No change to the Euro places. We pretty much the same and no sign of catching Portugal again in the near future

Awards

Aberdeen Fans player awards
Alan Granger
View attachment 82094
Once again the title cant go anywhere but to the living legend

SPL Player of the year
Juan Pablo Pesce

Its been 8 seasons since Pesce last won the player of the year award after the emergence of Federico Lopez & Matheus Micael locked down the wings and pushed him onto the bench. Wont be there after this season

SPL Young Player of the year
Craig Wood - St Mirren
View attachment 82093
Joins the list of players "who will you sign for in 2038"

SPL Top Scorer
Lewis McCann - Celtic
View attachment 82092
Only the 3rd non Aberdeen winner in 18 seasons and the first from Celtic since Dembele in 2018

Scottish team of the year
7 Dons fill the line up
View attachment 82091

Last edited:

Pre Season 2035/36

A Very quiet summer with no internationals or transfers

Season Targets
SPL - Winners
Scottish Cup - Win
League Cup - Win
Champions League - S/F

Champions league expectation is to get back to the final.

Pre Season Prices
View attachment 81968
Our odds hit an all time low. Top 4 is as expected after the end to last season. Partick are underpriced down in 8th while Dundee are as high as any promoted team has been in a long time.

Aberdeen Squad
View attachment 81967
Jamie Oyarzun is set ot be the starting wing back as Haskin gets into his 30s. Henrique may be in his last season starting ahead of Paulo Alexandre if he starts to drop off and Manea has the impossible task of taking Klein's No9

Aberdeen Transfers
View attachment 81966
We get a meager £6.5m for Duarte plus a decent future fee. Booth & Campbell are moved on after failing to step up into the 1st team.

Manager Changes
View attachment 81965
Long term bosses Phillip Cocu ends his 23 seasons at PSV as he takes the Hoffenheim job and Bruno Genesio moves on after 19 seasons at Lyon and finally Brendan Rodgers ends his 8 seasons at Villarreal and 15 years in Spain to come back to England with Nottm Forest and one of his former players Leigh Griffiths who's only previous job has been as a Scotland coach is now in his first managerial job at Sunderland

Scotland Summer games

View attachment 81964
Two walkovers. I'll be picking my Euro 2036 squad from the finals qualifying games

Table
View attachment 81963
We're only 3 points clear and its only 3 games in but i cant see us slipping up here.

August

Fixtures
View attachment 81883

SPFL Table
View attachment 81882
We start Perfect and Dundee are up next looking for back to back league titles. But hold the phone look who is bottom!

Transfers
View attachment 81881
Hibs and Falkirk loose there best players as Dunde buy a whole squad in the window

Champions League Draw
View attachment 81880
EASY!! Are these guys nuts! This could be the toughest group i've seen in 15 years

Scotland

View attachment 81879
A very dodgy performance against Azerbaijan but we came through in the end. Norway are amazingly last

And Grangier makes his 3rd return from International retirement
View attachment 81878

September

Rangers get beaten up twice in League & cup but Napoli put the breaks on our perfect start

And worst of all the year after Klein retired our clear No1 striker is out for the season
View attachment 81849

Fixtures
View attachment 81848

SPFL Table
View attachment 81847
Dundee are still best of the rest but the teams are all bunched up. Celtic found a few wins and are up to 7th as Rangers take there place in the bottom 3 with Hearts and Partick. Two of those teams fought on the final day for 3rd spot!

Champions League
View attachment 81846
A very slow start at home to Napoli seen us drop a point and go right on the back foot before a routine win against whipping bots Dinamo. We'll need to get a result of some sort in one of the games against Man Utd or we might have to think about Europa League action

Celtic in a far easier group have made good start and might take our spot in the last 16!
View attachment 81845

Scotland

A friendly and another easy win in the group
View attachment 81844

View attachment 81843
A point in Ireland next time out will lock down top spot but even if we loose they need a 21 goal swing over the last two games.

In bigger news Dons Chalmers & Grangier got passed 100 caps
View attachment 81842 View attachment 81840

And amazingly Connolly got past 100 goals
View attachment 81838

October & November

An injury crisis makes for a tough slate of game for the back up players to come in for
View attachment 81822

Jobs galore i just can not bring myself to be Rangers manager unless it was to push all there money to other teams and bankrupt them

View attachment 81821

Fixtures
View attachment 81820
Another win to nil in the Betfred cup see us into the final against Falkirk

SPFL Table
View attachment 81819
The Dons are further clear than i can remember being New sides Raith, Motehrwell and Dundee's ability to make transfers has them in the top 6 with Celtic having won less than half there games. After the start Rangers & Hearts have made its obvious why they had to change managers

Champions League
View attachment 81818
After a draw at Old Trafford we turned the group on its head by beating them in Aberdeen while Dinamo stun Napoli and are in pole position for a Europa League spot. In Match 5 it looked like a 92nd minute equalizer in Naples had cost us top spot until Dinamo extended the unbeaten run to 3 group games and left us in pole position for top spot.

Scotland

The 0-0 Draw at Windsor park ruined our perfect record but locked down our spot at Euro 2036 then with several changes we pumped Azerbaijan.

View attachment 81817

Northern Ireland will also be joining us as will the Republic. Wales are the only home nation to miss the euro's in England

View attachment 81816

December

Alan Grangier is the new record holder for club appearances in the league as well as all competitions
View attachment 81700

Rangers have a new manager. Former Raith a Morton boss Ricki Lamie
View attachment 81699

Busy period for managers overall as the SPL is fully stocked on managers again
View attachment 81698

Fixtures
View attachment 81697
9 wins in a row for December. Only Rangers scored against us

SPFL Table
View attachment 81696
Celtic fly up the table and into 2nd spot. No sign of a Hearts or Rangers revival yet.

Champions League
View attachment 81695
Top 2 go through with only 3 wins from the group of death.

Celtic do Scotland proud winning the group and helping last years Quarter Finalist Leverkusen out of the competition

View attachment 81694

Last 16 Draw
View attachment 81693
A grate draw for both Scottish teams. We could have 2 teams in the Quarter Finals

February

Very interesting month on the job front. Dundee Utd have cash & Rangers need a hero, it wont be me!
View attachment 81670

Celtic end our treble's in a row at 8. and with the jobs coming up there wont be another one!

Fixtures
View attachment 81669

SPFL Table
View attachment 81668
We secure the title again and are perfect as we speak with up to 9 games to play. Celtic are all but secured in 2nd spot then its a mess from 3rd to 9th. Hearts are in real trouble at the bottom and Rangers and St Mirren are the most likly teams to join them in the championship next season.

Champions League Last 16

1st Leg
Schalke 2-2 Aberdeen
View attachment 81667
Dodgy 1st leg but at least we managed to save a draw and the 2 away goals will be huge for the 2nd leg

2nd Leg
Aberdeen 3-1 Schalke
Aberdeen win 5-3 on agg
View attachment 81666

Results
View attachment 81665
Both Manchester teams are out but Celtic join us in the Quarter Finals

Quarter Final Draw
Paris SG vs Aberdeen
View attachment 81664
The dream was a all Scottish Quarter Final but maybe we'll have to wait for the semi finals or more likly we'll both be knocked out.

Youth intake
View attachment 81663View attachment 81662View attachment 81661View attachment 81660
This is by far our best youth intake in years. Enough to stay on? only time will tell

Donald to stay at Aberdeen

Dundee United today confirmed talks with Aberdeen to buy out manager Darran Donalds contract has ended in failure.

View attachment 81578

A delighted Aberdeen have already put in the first steps to extend there managers contract as he approaches 20 seasons at the club.

View attachment 81577

HOWEVER
I may have hit a solution here

View attachment 81576

I will be joining Dundee Utd but starting up another story on the story's page and hopefully running it side by side with the Dons save which with all the youth coming through especially my son made it impossible to walk away.

Not sure how i'll get on with this but time will tell if i have enough attention to do two saves side by side.

Link to New Save

March

4 Wins in the league, No more cup action for the last 2 months so plenty chances for the kids and back ups

Speaking of kids one of them broke the club record for youngest scorer from defense too
View attachment 81387

Fixtures
View attachment 81386

SPFL Table
View attachment 81385
Were still perfect at the top and all eyes are on the fight for 3rd with the gap to 6th only 3 points. At the bottom Hearts are doomed, Rangers have to get results and the play St Mirren on the final day.

Champions League Quarter Finals

1st Leg
Paris SG 2-1 Aberdeen
View attachment 81384
We were in tatters for the first half hour and when Grangier got a red card i conceded in myself that it was over. However we came out in the 2nd half and were the better team and were certainly unlucky not to pull back more than 1 goal. That goal has us set up perfectly for the 2nd leg

2nd leg
Aberdeen 0-0 Paris SG
View attachment 81383
A dire game where we had a extra man for a hour but couldnt make it happen. Tactical mistakes on my side i can not deny that i really think i left it too late to go all out attack and cost us a semi final spot.

View attachment 81381

Scotland
Scotland 1-0 Romania
View attachment 81382
Our last game before the Euro's

Euro 2036 Draw
View attachment 81380
Speaking of which We've been given a group with the defending champions

End of Season 2035/36

With no cup finals it was all about trying out some youth players in the run in and see what the team will look like next season.

Not sure how this has only just happened but i'll take it!
CLUB LEGEND
View attachment 80670

SPL Final Table
View attachment 80669

We dropped points for the first and only time on the final day of the season. Celtic who were the Scottish team of the season were miles clear in 2nd. Raith, Hibs and Motherwell give a slightly differnet look to the European places. Former European regulars Hearts finish bottom and will be replaced with run away Championship winners Forfar

SPL Play-Off
St Mirren 3-3 QOTS
QOTS win on Pens
View attachment 80668
The final SPL spot came down to penaltys and its QOTS led by former Aberdeen striker Conor Budrys moving up at St Mirrens expense

Big League review
View attachment 80667
Utter miracle as i get all 4 leagues in one picture.

Aberdeen
View attachment 80666
Last full season for Matheus Micael & Jose Henrique who now at 34 will be on a sharp downfall. Grangier is also 34 but will not be getting rest. Elsewhere Pesce had another great season and Langdalen showed he might be good enough to take Pesces spot in years to come. Evensen also stepped up for Grangier when required but no danger in a change there.

Aberdeen Finances
£413m +£74m

A £52m sponsorship deal in December turned the clubs profits along with having to offer our very few contracts

World Rich list
£834m -£22m
View attachment 80665
Small drop in cash due to the squad getting old. PSG is testament to that

Other Competitions

Scottish Cup Final
Celtic 3-2 Dundee
View attachment 80664
The Hoops best season in the save in complete by taking home there first Scottish Cup in 9 seasons.

Champions League final
Arsenal 0-1 Paris SG
View attachment 80663
The Gunners chance of winning back to back Champions League titles for only the second time in the save went down the toilet in the 92nd minute to the Scottish conquerors. Cant help but applaud Celtic's amazing run

Europa League
Inter 2-3 Leverkusen
View attachment 80662
What a final and a title totally deserved by the Germans who had a tough route to the final beating Barcelona the clear favorites on the way

Scottish Teams in Europe
Celtic - Champions League Semi Final
Aberdeen - Champions League Quarter Final
Rangers - Europa League Last 32
Hibs - Europa League Qualifier
Partick - Europa League Qualifier

Celtic displace us at the top team in European football for the first time since 2017/18, the 2nd season 18 years ago!

European Rankings
View attachment 80661
Were stay on top after despite going out of the Champions League at the Quarter finals. Celtic are up to 30th, i expected more after there Champions League run but Rangers drop 12 spot to 51st after there worst season ever domestically

No change to the Euro places. We pretty much the same and no sign of catching Portugal again in the near future

Awards

Aberdeen Fans player awards
Alan Granger
View attachment 80660
Once again the title cant go anywhere but to the living legends but it was closer than ever

SPL Player of the year
Stelios Tsaousakis
View attachment 80659
First player of the year award for the Greek forward

SPL Young Player of the year
Martin Ramirez
View attachment 80658
On loan from Aberdeen Ramierez will be looking for another loan move next year to keep up his development

SPL Top Scorer
Ross Douglas
View attachment 80657
It was Douglas's 15th season at Pittodrie and with Manea out injured and Klein retired the Scotsman too what could be his only chance to win this award. It was also the 5th different winner in 5 seasons

Scottish team of the year
View attachment 80656
6 Dons fill the line up. Some utter donkey in the defense though

Euro 2036

View attachment 80650

20 years on from the Magic of Bale and Hal Robson Kanu took Wales to the Semi finals & Ronaldo led Portugal to the promised land here's Scotland latest efforts to win a international trophy

The Squad
View attachment 80654
View attachment 80653

Plenty of experance with 4 players over 100 caps to go with a few of the u21 players that have sneaked into our injury ravaged squad

Including our youngest player ever. Center back is not a weak spot but this guy has a great future
View attachment 80652

Warm up games gives us little hope against the Czech's but a stronger team thumped Sweden.
View attachment 80651

Euro 2036

Group Phase

Match 1
Scotland 1-0 Greece
View attachment 80616
Prior to kick off i had totally underestimated the Greeks. They have 3 players valued over £30m and my player of the year at Aberdeen Tsaousakis is only 3rd on that list. We played to our defensive strengths and after taking a early lead shut down the Greeks who have the talent to join us in the last 16.

Match 2
Slovenia 0-1 Scotland
View attachment 80615
If only this happened last week! But i guess this is the real Euro's and outdoing the defending champs means we only need a draw to top the group in match 3 but were already into the last 16

Match 3
Switzerland 1-0 Scotland
View attachment 80614
Sad result where we just didnt come out to play and we drop to 2nd, Might as well had played the back ups.

Last 16 Draw
View attachment 80613
We face the side that beat us comfortably in the warm up games the Czech Republic. Belgium were the only major nation to not make it out of the groups

Euro 2036
Last 16

Scotland 0-0 Czech Rep
Czech Rep win 4-3 on penaltys
View attachment 80585
Highway robbery at the Stadium of light. Having dominated the game, the Czechs didnt manage a shot on target in 120 minutes but it came down to the most dramatic of shoot outs. We missed our first penalty and nobody else did till the final Czech Penalty sent it to sudden death. Thats where it got even worse as the Czechs missed two in a row and we had the penalty to win it only to miss it ourselves. We would not score again and Pokorny put us out earlier than i would have expected. I wouldnt expect many changes in this squad as Grangier is the only starter over 31 while McIlroy had become a bit part player.

Pre Season 2036/37

Euro 2036 Finals
View attachment 80584
After beating Scotland on penaltys the Czech's went all the way to the final but just like 40 years earlier a major European power edged them out in the final

Three players get there testimonials
View attachment 80582
View attachment 80581
View attachment 80580

Season Targets
SPL - Winners
Scottish Cup - Win
League Cup - Win
Champions League - S/F

Champions league expectation from the board is to get back to the final.

Pre Season Prices
View attachment 80578
Have these guys seen Rangers last season? Never mind. In bigger news i'm not getting replys from RVP20 so there wont be any more transfer updates till the embargo ends in 2038

Aberdeen Squad
View attachment 80577
Alexandre is now starting over Jose Henrique, Pesce will have to work hard to keep a ever improving Langdalen out of the team

Aberdeen Transfers
View attachment 80576
disappointed with the return of £7.5m on Ba but with his contract running down he had to go. standard selection of youth that failed to break through moved on as well.

Manager Changes
View attachment 80575
Do doubt this was the busiest summer ever

International Jobs
Didier Deschamps - Switzerland
Eugio Corini - Belgium
Vincenzo Montella - England
Cristophe Jallet - France
Roberto Martinez - Portugal

August

Fixtures
View attachment 80573
Celtic beat us at Parkhead ending our long unbeaten run.

SPFL Table
View attachment 80572
That win for Celtic leaves them top of the table. How long will this title challenge last for?

Champions League Draw
View attachment 80571
After last years horror draw this is as easy a group as i've ever seen

Scotland

View attachment 80570
We beat Ireland in a friendly before thrashing a solid Romanian team with two Aberdeen starters by 8 goals.

Then came the most dramatic game of them all.
View attachment 80569

October

Fixtures
View attachment 80567
Great stuff on the domestic front. Another disastrous collapse late in the Hoffenheim game.

SPFL Table
View attachment 80566
Celtic are the only team to remain unbeaten but are down to 2nd.

Champions League
View attachment 80565

A strong start at home to Red Bull Salzburg was rendered worthless by defeat in Germany as we have another awful defensive display

Scotland
View attachment 80564
We win in Romania to move top. A draw at home to Turkey would secure top spot. We also won in Romania

Our 31 year old striker Connolly breaks the cap record
View attachment 80563