End of Season 2032/33

Just stumbled across this stat. Klein is the best striker ever!
View attachment 84608

Scotland
View attachment 84609
A perfect end with a perfect end. Records include season 114 points, 11 more than Celtic's best ever 103 in 2003 Only downside was Klein missing half the season with injurys cost him the regular golden boot award. Will he ever get to in one again?. Rangers were a solid 2nd place but were bought out by a consortium as the season ended so we'll see what plans they have for the club. Celtic already made there move by changing manager after a very poor season where 3rd in the SPL was probably a highlight. Hibs join Celtic in the Europa League and Hearts will be too. At the other end Falkirk and Morton were huge let downs especially Morton who might fall out of the division in a playoff after several seasons in the top 6. Raith had the worse season ever. Finish with half the points of previous worst team Inverness CT and without a win all season. The new team in the League will be Dundee Utd who were recently bought by a tycoon and are rich. This is the team would be no1 on my teams to take over after i messed up Celtic

SPL Play-Off
Morton 5-4 Motherwell
View attachment 84607
A huge 2nd leg performance was needed to stay in the SPL

Big League review
View attachment 84606
Man City win back the title finishing a point clear of team of the season Chelsea. Still hardly no chance in the top 7 teams from season 1.
Bayern and Dortmund return to the top in Germany in that order with Hoffenheim sneaking ahead of champions league knockout regulars Leverkusen
In Italy Inter win back the Serie A title 2 points clear of Roma and with Napoli 7 points back we could be in for a few interesting seasons at the top in Italy
Could La Liga get any tighte? The top 3 split by 3 points but a prolific Atletico deserved the title.

Aberdeen
View attachment 84605
Klein is now a League forward only Manea being far more prolific and leading the line in Europe and old firm matches. Haskan and Oyarzun share the right back spot with rotation all over the pitch except left winger Matheus Micael who is far and away our only star player on the left.

Aberdeen Finances
£368 +£78m

Guess that sponsorship deal is making a difference as well as wage cuts, taht makes about £3m difference!

World Rich list
£893m +£143m
View attachment 84604
Not sure how to explain the huge jump. We did get a new £40m sponsorship deal that blows the rest of the league out the water but to be worth more than Real Madrid is ridiculous

Other Competitions

Champions League
Real Madrid 3-1 Chelsea
View attachment 84603
Finally a 12th title for Real Madrid

Europa League
Hoffenheim 3-0 Atl Bilbao
View attachment 84602
Bilbao's second final and there 2nd thrashing

Scottish Teams in Europe
Aberdeen - Champions League Q/F
Celtic - Champions League Group
Rangers - Europa League Group
Dundee - Europa League Qualifier
Falkirk - Europa League Qualifier

Very poor effort overall

European Rankings
View attachment 84601
Were in 2nd spot with only Barcelona ahead. Old Firm both drop with Celtic 34th and Rangers 37th. Only Morton in 85th are in the top 100

No change to the Euro places. We pretty much the same and no sign of catching Portugal again in the near future

Awards

Aberdeen Fans player awards
Alan Granger
View attachment 84600
Comfortable back to back winner

SPL Player of the year
Federico Lopez
View attachment 84599
Our most quality player these days upgrades from the young player award he won a few years back

SPL Young Player of the year
Gary McLeod
View attachment 84598
Fringe of the Scotland squad. Part of a great group of AMC's we have just now.

SPL Top Scorer
Cosmin Manea
View attachment 84597
Our back up for so long has shown his worth, already starting the big games he did an amazing job when Klein was out injured and maybe stuck on 13 golden boots for his SPL career

Scottish team of the year
View attachment 84596
9 Dons fill the line up

Scotland Summer Fixtures

World Cup Qualifier
Gibraltar 0-5 Scotland
View attachment 84415

World Cup Qualifier
Scotland 3-0 Israel
View attachment 84414
Both games was about getting the players fitness up to scratch for the International league finals and some back up players showed up big in these wins

Neither ourselves or Belgium have slipped up yet and we face of in September in one of the two deciding games.

View attachment 84412

International League Semi Final
England 0-0 Scotland
Scotland win 4-2 on Pens
View attachment 84413
Wow the English are so bad at penaltys they cant even beat us! They dominated the game as we didnt really threaten till extra time. Then in a penalty shoot out we kept our heads after England missed there first kick and despite Smith missing one we still ended up reaching out first International League final.

And it will be a big day for me
View attachment 84411

International League Final
Portugal 1-0 Scotland
View attachment 84410
One goal split us in a game of 2 halfs. We were far the better team in the first half despite going behind but as injurys and tired players worked perfectly against us, Grangier got injured 2 minutes after i brought on my last attacking subs. Sad end to an amazing run.

Pre Season 2032/33

Time at current club
View attachment 84408
I finally make page 1. Quite a few big names have hung around there teams for the whole save

Season Targets
SPL - Winners
Scottish Cup - Win
League Cup - Win
Champions League - Q/F

Champions league expectation is to get back to the final.

Pre Season Prices
View attachment 84407
I love the look of Dundee United's odds

Aberdeen Squad
View attachment 84406
Klien has fallen off the charts

Aberdeen Transfers
We did nothing. All i was about was signing up the current players to longer term deals so the club doesnt fall apart once i leave. Next managers issue

World Transfers
View attachment 84403
Chinese side Guangzhou signed a Mexican player for £48m and i dont think the other top deals combined come close to that added together

Manager Changes
View attachment 84402
Hartley goes to the Premiership top 6 as several former players take up jobs

August

A perfect start to extend our winning run even after Celtic gave us a game at Parkhead

Fixtures
View attachment 84377

SPFL Table
View attachment 84376
Dundee Utd make a far better start than expected with only Celtic denying them a perfect start. Results at Tyncastle have been a total disaster and Derek McInnes is under more pressure than at any point in his 15 years at the club

Champions League Draw
View attachment 84375
I almost danced when we got Porto from the 2nd seeds after the teams we've been handed over the years. Napoli were the toughest 3rd seeds considering there form in Italy in the last 10 years.

Scotland

World Cup Qualifier
Scotland 2-1 Belgium
View attachment 84374
Our two game with Laurent Blanc's side is basically a play off and we won the first leg despite a scare when Verhelst equalized just after the break. We just need to win out in our next 4 games against the smaller teams and hope one of them can nick a point of Belgium and we'll have won the group before our final game.

World Cup Qualifier
Scotland 2-0 Wales
View attachment 84373

Table
View attachment 84372

September

No problems at home especially in the League cup where Celtic played a fake and put out there reserves while i played a near full strength team. No signs of any jobs yet and everyone is stable

Fixtures
View attachment 84364

SPFL Table
View attachment 84363
Hearts & Dundee Utd take what i said and threw it away as they swap form. Rangers move clear in 2nd. St Mirren will be looking for results and fast after 8 games without a win!

Champions League
View attachment 84362
We made a stunning start thrashing Porto 5-1 and it was even better as Napoli drew in Switzerland. Match 2 didnt go so well as Napoli held us to a draw in Naples in a very even game which should be our toughest. Double header against Basel will hopefully lead to 6 points and a last 16 spot if Porto & Napoli feel like having a few draws.

Scotland

World Cup Qualifier
Azerbaijan 0-1 Scotland
View attachment 84361
This was a scary afternoon where a vintage Scotland performance against a dreg team nearly seen us drop points. Even worse was as i checked the full time results Belgium had 94th minute winner in Isreal.

World Cup Qualifier
Israel 0-3 Scotland
View attachment 84359
This was a far easier match but one of our dirtier performances

Table
View attachment 84357
It looks like its all coming down to the final match against Belgium!

October

A month full of personal records
View attachment 84312

View attachment 84311

Fixtures
View attachment 84310
Just like October. great form in Scotland with a dodgy slip up in Switzerland

SPFL Table
View attachment 84307
Were will on a long winning run but behind us there is only 1 point between the old firm and the chasing pack is right behind. St Mirren listen to my advice and win every game they played except from against Aberdeen. Dundee Utd poor run goes on but no jobs are less than stable

Champions League
View attachment 84306
Were making this as difficult as possible. 4 games in and Napoli and Basel are yet to win a game but were not even locked into the last 16! On the other hand if we win in Porto we win the group.

Scotland

World Cup Qualifier
Scotland 9-0 Gibraltar
View attachment 84305
We only played back ups and players short on fitness. Connolly amazed even me with 6 goals in one half

The one player i forced myself to play was 16 year old Murray Grant. Having had a few games for Partick already and being half English i decided to ge him a cap and lord forbid he broke our national and the Euro Qualifying record for youngest scorer. No chance he'll see the field against Belgium in the decider. They Had to fight back to get a win over the Welsh to take it down to the final game
View attachment 84304

World Cup Qualifier
Belgium 0-1 Scotland
View attachment 84303
A quick first half which seemed even was actually totally dominated by the Scots who got there reward in teh 64th minute as Paulo scored the games only goal.

Final table
View attachment 84302
10/10 is not to be scorned at even if the group has Azerbaijan and Gibraltar. 129 goals total were scored in the group

December

13/13 in the Wins department

Fixtures
View attachment 84164

SPFL Table
View attachment 84163
As we waltz towards another perfect season Celtic pull clear in 2nd as Rangers fall into a 3 way fight for 3rd with hibs not far off in the final top 6 spot. Hearts in 8th are the only side massively underachieving and with a manager in any sign of danger. Despite Dundee Utd dropping to 11th there manager Lee Wilkie a former Dundee captain's job is very secure.

Champions League
View attachment 84162

It might have ended with a walk off win in Naples but my goodness the match in Porto was as uncomfortable as you could be. We totally battered them in the first half only to fall behind right from the kick off. Thankfully Manea got us level within 5 minutes and the draw looked like top spot would be up for grabs in the last game until the 92 minute when Stelios earned a promotion to a greek god to win the match and the group.

Last 16 Draw
Bayern Munich vs Aberdeen
View attachment 84161
A very interesting tie awaits in the last 16 against the Germans who we last played in the 2027 Final which we won 3-0.

Amazingly we have never lost a game against the German mega powers
View attachment 84160

Scotland World Cup Draw
View attachment 84159
Really Belgium again! I've had just over 200 games in charge of Scotland and we've played Belgium 10 times!

Wow what a devotion to the club my friend ! I just finished reading your story ! Its been a long time since I have reached 1.200 games as a manager! You give inspiration to continue my save with Leeds (I am in year 2023 at the moment) ! Keep up !

January

We have a new world player of the year at Pittodrie
View attachment 840944 Make the team of the year
View attachment 84093

Fixtures
View attachment 84095

SPFL Table
View attachment 84092
Celtic stutter thanks to having to play the Dons twice in a month and that helps Rangers close the gap with Falkirk and Partick and Hibs not far back. There is a clear top 6 with a 10 point gap to Morton. Hamilton and Dundee Utd stay rooted at the bottom.

One final story from the month
View attachment 84091

I've had the interview and in dramatic fashion, not my choice we'll need to wait till February for the results. You just know the Dundee Utd job will come up after this!

So the day has come
View attachment 84090

And i have to say sorry to everyone but i just couldnt bring myself to walk away when i was filling in the players stats and seen Alan Grangier is so close to Willie Miller's club record appearances and with Klein close to ending his career i could not bring myself to walk away from the two players that gave me there career. So Aberdeen it is for now and sorry once again for leading you down the garden path.

View attachment 84088

View attachment 84089

February

Big result of the month was drawing East Kilbride in the Scottish Cup then putting 9 past them

Fixtures
View attachment 84024

SPFL Table
View attachment 84023
Title was in the bag with 10 games to go but we still have a perfect record to defend. Celtic are clear of Rangers, Hibs and Falkirk. Hearts are pushing Partick for the 6th spot. At the bottom Dundee United need results and quickly. there now 9 points away from escaping the bottom 2

Hibs nab there new manager from Morton who pick up Craig Malcom who almost ruined Inverness Caley
View attachment 84022

Champions League Last 16

1st Leg
Bayern 1-1 Aberdeen
View attachment 84021
Got my tactics all wrong for this game giving Bayern 50 minutes of domination. As soon as we changed it around Manea struck the equalizer and were the better team unlucky not to take more than an away goal advantage into the 2nd leg

2nd Leg
Aberdeen 3-0 Bayern
Aberdeen win 4-1 on agg
View attachment 84020
We dominated the match with Lopez tearing the Germans apart on the left and right

Results
View attachment 84019
Real Madrid getting destroyed by Chelsea is the only shock

Quarter Finals
Monaco vs Aberdeen
View attachment 84018
For the first time we've been drawn against Monaco a team we have not played in the 18 seasons we've been at Aberdeen. They are one of the teams to have suffered most with the transfer ban

Scotland

Friendly
Scotland 1-0 USA
View attachment 84017

Would be too much trouble asking you how the Greek teams are doing in Europe ?

March

The winning run is over at 74 games. If i'd left then it would be someone else's fault for us slipping up at St Mirren of all places and we were only 1 minute away from a first defeat in 4 years!

View attachment 83956

Fixtures
View attachment 83957

SPFL Table
View attachment 83955
Top 3 should be safe unless Celtic or Rangers fall apart. Hearts and Hibs will fight for the final European spot. Bottom 2 Dundee Utd & Hamilton are no closer to settling 11th and 12 places

Champions League Quarter Finals

1st Leg
Monaco 1-2 Aberdeen
View attachment 83954
Everything comes through the Monaco midfield duo of Valle & Matias so we just threw in a extra man in the middle and it worked a treat as we dominated the match. Only after they went 2 goals down did they catch us of guard by putting 4 up front and it was teh 35 year old career player Mbappe who kept them in the tie despite being 2 away goals down.

2nd Leg
Aberdeen 5-0 Monaco
Aberdeen win 7-1 on Agg
View attachment 83953
This was criminal as we assaulted a side in the final 8 of Europe's biggest contest.

Results
View attachment 83952
PSG beat Barcelona int the battle of the European mega powers and Man City seen off Chelsea in the English battle

Semi Final Draw
View attachment 83951
We've drawn the toughest team left standing and if we do manage to win we'll have a second final against Either Man City or Atletico both of who we've beaten in the big game before

Would be too much trouble asking you how the Greek teams are doing in Europe ?

View attachment 83812

The top 3 all seem to do what Celtic and Rangers do and occasionally get through the Champions League or Europa League group but not much further.
Panathinakos
Olympiakos
AEK Athens

PAOK were there best team in Europe but are feeling the effects of the transfer ban

View attachment 1127438

The top 3 all seem to do what Celtic and Rangers do and occasionally get through the Champions League or Europa League group but not much further.
Panathinakos
Olympiakos
AEK Athens

PAOK were there best team in Europe but are feeling the effects of the transfer ban

Thanks a lot my friend !

April

Queen Of The South suffer what must be the worst Semi Final defeat ever.
View attachment 83800

We break the goals in a season record with 2 games to go.
View attachment 83798

Fixtures
View attachment 83797

SPFL Table
View attachment 83796
We drew 1 Game but spend another season unbeaten for another year. Celtic have locked down 2nd spot and the only European spot left was nicked by Hibs on the final day. At the other end Dundee had been in freefall and somehow find themselves in the playoffs after Dundee United were thrashed on the final day by St Mirren

Champions League Semi Final

1st Leg
Aberdeen 4-0 Paris SG
View attachment 83794
The big headed fool in me will say tactical masterstroke. Never noticed how PSG were even more reliant on passing out of the middle than Monaco and that just made them easier to beat.

2nd Leg
Paris SG 1-4 Aberdeen
Aberdeen win 8-1 on Agg
View attachment 83793
We had the upper hand through the whole game after Manea gave us an away goal leaving PSG needing 6 goals without reply to progress and despite pulling one back there hopes were destroyed when former Don Pedro Sousa was sent off and the floodgates opened once again to reach the final.

Results
View attachment 83791
And its Atletico Madrid who will join is in Amsterdam in the final