November

Another milestone for Grangier
attachment.php

Fixtures
attachment.php

Uncomfortable moments in Serbia & Greenock but huge wins against Celtic and Hamilton leave us in a VERY good position heading into the League cup final

SPL Table
attachment.php

Looks like a great 3 way fight for 2nd. Were suddenly on a different level to the rest of the league.

Champions League
attachment.php

Same story in the Champions league. Hoffenheim look set to make the last 16 with a huge negative goal difference.

Scottish League Cup Final 2023

Aberdeen vs Celtic
attachment.php
attachment.php

The league top two sides get to the final. We have thrashed everyone, Celtic were the same till the Semi Final when St Johnstone took them all the way to penaltys!

Road to Final
attachment.php

Aberdeen 3-0 Celtic
attachment.php

We won it well but it was only 1-0 till the last 15 minutes where we settle the game, although it could have gone any way!

th

I like how we are both doing things differently. My squad is heavily based around a Scottish core while you seem to have foreigners everywhere. How is Robbie McCrorie looking in your save? Really need a keeper for Scotland in my save lol

th

I like how we are both doing things differently. My squad is heavily based around a Scottish core while you seem to have foreigners everywhere. How is Robbie McCrorie looking in your save? Really need a keeper for Scotland in my save lol

Scottish players are pish! We got a tough Brexit that makes it easy to sign Brazilian players, that and 17 FGNs in the 25 squad makes it reasonable enough to have them. Better chance of hitting a superstar with forigners than Scottish players

McCrorie is pish, word of the day! Stats look good but its in the championship!
attachment.php

December

Our best 6 months ever. One draw with Hibs, won the rest.
attachment.php

Fixtures
attachment.php

9 games, every Saturday Wednesday but due to the depth of our squad and a stroke of luck against Rangers we win them all, I've included the January games against Raith Rovers as it was the last game before the winter break. Rangers had a potential winning goal disallowed with 10 minutes to go just for us to go get the winner right from the kick off

SPL Table
attachment.php

96 goals and a +87 goal difference at the half way stage. I can only think of one season in over 200 i've had with Aberdeen in football manager that has come close to this, we had 1 perfect season but even then the goals were nothing like this. Way back Rangers have the lead over Celtic and look like the better side this season to be fair. Raith regretting sacking my man Barry Robson as he's gone to Motherwell and already dragged them away from the bottom.

Europe

Group
attachment.php

We played a weaker team but parked the bus and a Jose pre 2012 tactic seen us beat Inter for a perfect 6/6 in the group. 6 clean sheets too from Rogelinho

Celtic also see there way through to the last 16 knock out Monaco. Ranger couldnt take there League form into Europe as the crash out at the group stage. They had the group of death however with Feyenoord & M'Gladbach

Last 16 draw
Tottenham vs Aberdeen
attachment.php

One of the tougher 2nd seed games we could get. Celtic get English opposition too and have been eyeing up some big names for the transfer window according to the media!

January

We complete a 4th month of nothing but victory

Fixtures
attachment.php

We return to league action with a win over Celtic in a very tight game that couldnt have gone either way but for Ally Campbells double. Weaker 11s beat St Johnstone and Dundee Utd without much problems.

SPL Table
attachment.php

A Slow month in the games and goals means the last major target of scoring 200 goals is over, We would need to average 7 goals a game. St Mirren too to join the race for 22nd but Rangers look too far ahead of anyone except Celtic. Raith made a huge mistake sacking Robson!

Transfers
One of my busiest January ever

In

Abel Ruiz - Att
attachment.php

Famous as a stand out first year signing in this years game, I've not had him since fm17 or 18 so will be a intriguing buy. We didnt need more forwards but his asking price was very low with the contract expiring.

Gustavo Flores - DC
attachment.php

A recent clear out of centerbacks allowed me to sign a player thats sat on my shortlist for 18 months! His price was down to £5m again contract expiring.

Tiba - MR
attachment.php

I spent ages looking for good Brazilian regens but this seems to be all the 2024 batch can offer up.

Squad players
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

Dmitry Kovalenko was probably the star of the u21s expiring contracts club. Fabio Reis & Pablo Macedo stumbled to Pittodrie with the bargain Portuguese release clauses.

Out
This was a tough window for us but a very profitable one. Mohamed Aouadi was always set to leave in this window to open up room for the u21s that are on loan to progress tot he first team next year, Hurtado's sale was agreed months ago after failing to break into the team. Patrick Ogbodo and Diego were both getting offers so i sold the weaker of the two. Simon Berthelsen was a wing back i had no plan to sell but at least it clears up my regular starting spot. Eloy Morales was my main starting midfielder but with Grangier now ready for regular first team football i played a game of name your price with Liverpool.

SPL Transfers
attachment.php

Celtic make the stand out signing of the month despite all out money spent.

One transfer we didnt manage was the return of Scott McKenna. Tottenham only wanted £15m so the idea of getting him back for almost half the cost would be a dream. However his wage demands of over 100k, 4 times my highest wage ended the hopes of a return. He did manage to make a move however.

attachment.php

Champions League last 16 stage

1st Leg
Tottenham 2-1 Aberdeen
attachment.php

A defeat! What the **** is that? The match was a great battle that could have been 4-4 but was by a miracle still 0-0 till Kane put Spurs ahead. We were in massive trouble when they went 2 up until a 95th minutes life preserver came from the rarely sighted Lewis Morgan kept us in the tie.

2nd Leg
Aberdeen 3-1 Tottenham AET
Aberdeen win 4-3 on AGG
attachment.php

It would have really hurt if i got put out by the team that kept Scott McKenna from returning to Pittodrie and priced Jack Grealish out of a move in January despite being on the transfer list! Thankfully we repeated the 2-1 score from Londons 1st leg then in extra time Allan Campbell who has scored more goals this season than the previous 3 combined scored his most important goal yet to take us into the Quarter Finals

Results
attachment.php

Celtic were brave but Liverpool ended there challenge at Anfield. Marcus Rashford missed a penalty that would have put Man Utd through. Valencia cause the biggest upset knocking out Juventus

Quarter Final Draw
Man City vs Aberdeen
attachment.php

There's not many teams i would want to beat more than City. Away first just how i like it.

With the League title away to be retained sooner rather than later i'm changing the format of the second half of the season with the prospect of decent runs in Europe the main apple of my eye

Fixtures
attachment.php

The Scottish game is still at our feet. 5 Months of victory's that is now, only Inverness came within 2 goals of us.

SPL Table
attachment.php

Rangers are doing there best to hold up the title party but its just a matter of time. scoring has slowed down but Joveljic is still averaging a goal a game and is therefore only 7 away from breaking Henrik Larsson's record.

Youth Intake
attachment.php
attachment.php

As usual we have 2 good prospects. One from Inverurie, the other for a 3rd season in a row is a keeper!

Champions League Q/F stage

1st Leg
Man City 2-2 Aberdeen
attachment.php

I expected a lot more from Man City but ended up dissapointed with the final score after we took a 2 goal lead in the first half.

2nd Leg
Aberdeen 2-0 Man City
Aberdeen win 4-2 on AGG
attachment.php

Back at Pittodrie and we managed to win with a solid performance. Morley gave us the lead and within minutes of being replaced his replacement Juli Lopez scored the goal that settled our nerves and let us park and ride the bus to the semi finals again.

Results
attachment.php

Valencia cause the biggest shock beating run away La Liga leaders and defending champions Real Madrid.

Draw
Aberdeen vs Atletico Madrid
attachment.php

A repete of last years semi final, Liverpool make it 3/4 of last years semi finalists return.

Fixtures
attachment.php

A 91st minute goal at Ibrox from our player of the year and right back Sobocinski secured the back to back titles for Aberdeen. The points we should have dropped at Ibrox were dropped at St Mirren but had 2 big wins around the champions league games.

SPL Table
attachment.php

The top 2 look set. Celtic have the fight of there life for 3rd! Joveljic's charge for the golden boot has totally stalled in the past 2 months. At the other end there is another 4 way battle to survive

For Aberdeen the next 4 games are against Celtic & Atletico

Champions League Semi Final

1st Leg
Aberdeen 3-0 Atletico
attachment.php

What a night at Pittodrie. Our last champions league match at the big house, as long as our stadium is ready in time then this is the best way we could go out.

2nd Leg
Atletico 3-0 Aberdeen
attachment.php

I can not believe we've let this tie get away from us! Our 2nd leg meltdown was was further impacted by a extra time red card for defender Navarro before heading to penaltys which went to sudden death with winger Escobar ending a great 18 months at the club by missing the decisive penalty.

Scottish Cup Semi
attachment.php

We had a superb semi final that went all the way against Celtic who missed there first penalty, the next 9 all went in and we reach the final again helped by the 89th minute Draxler "winner" being ruled out for offside. we also beat them with ease in the League.

Scottish Cup Final 2024

Aberdeen vs St Mirren
attachment.php

St Mirren caused a upset eating Hibs on pens in the fifth round but Ayr & Caley is about as easy a rout to the final as possible.

Aberdeen 3-0 St Mirren
attachment.php

After a goalless first half St Mirren were holding out our offense. The second half was a different story in a 9 minute spell we had rushed into a 3 goal lead an the treble was secured.

END OF SEASON 6

We'll have a new stadium in 2026 so 2 more years at Todders
attachment.php

SPL - Winner
Scottish Cup - Winner
League Cup - Winner
Europe - Champions League Semi Final

We sorted our depth and with 3 u18s that could play in the first team we were sorted to challenge on 4 fronts coming up short in the Champions League yet again in the Semis to Atletico.

Final SPL Table
attachment.php

SPL Records
attachment.php

Most Points 110
Most Wins 36
Most Team goals 152

Records everywhere but some how Dejan Jovljic's 33 goals fell 2 short of Larssons all time record, im sure he was over 20 goals around November so unfortunate he didnt get over the line. The title was won at a breeze being miles clear from October. Rangers pulled clear of Celtic after Christmas and comfortably they finished 2nd. Celtic in fact were very close to finish 4th with a very mediocure 65 points. Brenda's job should be in question. Inverness lost the bottom 3 lottery going down automatically.

Hamilton thrash Kilmarnock in the playoffs to keep there top flight spot.
attachment.php

Champions League Final
Atletico 2-3 Liverpool
attachment.php

A thrilling final, terrible result.

Dons Squad
attachment.php

attachment.php

Right Back Sobocinski was gain our best player although i'm starting to think that is a system fit as Jamie Murray returned from a reasonable Hibs players to one of the best ratings in the squad. Lewis Morgan was the surprise star winger but could not break through the youth players O'Neil & Escobar. There was few players not in the first 11 that could challenge for the first team. Grangier managed 24 appearances and had 2 MOTM.

Dejan Joveljic'***** a record amount of total goals 36, Scott O'Neil get a record for assists 22.

Season 7

SPFL Pre Season Prices
attachment.php

Odds for the top 6 are exactly the same as last year so little has changed clearly. Hamilton & Morton are again favorites to go down as well as new comers Livingston.

Season Targets
SPL - Win League
Champions League - Knockout phase CL or EL
Scottish Cup - Win
League Cup - Win

Scottish football is in our hands. A perfect season is our target going forward. As for the Champions League its hard to say but i want to win it after two semi final losses in a row.

Friendly's
attachment.php

7 wins from 7. And the size of the results confirms our best pre season.

Transfers
attachment.php

In
attachment.php

attachment.php

Two young strikers join for pennies

Out
5 players leave us 2 starter, 2 back ups and a guy we never played! Alejandro Escobar was getting surrounded by other right wingers so i'm happy to cash in on one to promote the others. Alfredo Navarro was the victim of our influx of teen British defenders so a £33m pay check for a extra squad player. With two strikers coming in back ups Henrique and Abraham were not threatening our starters and with a pile of players deserving a chance they left. Final sale was Franco Cabral who has never played a game for the Dons. He was going to get match time this season but i was getting offers of £15m for the 25th player in my squad i had no issues moving him on, Unless he turns out to be amazing. Kids Ross Wilson & Gareth Gregory never took there chances and were moved on.

SPL Transfer
attachment.php

Celtic make a pile of good signings Blind, Lucas Anderson

Aberdeen Starting x1
attachment.php

attachment.php

Center back will be Flores to start with but either of Englishman are ready to take his spot. Julian Lopez will challenge Campbell with Grangier itching to get into the starting 11. Very few changes elsewhere.

Youth and loan players for the future.
attachment.php

August

Fixtures
attachment.php

We kick off the season with 5 clean sheets, 4 big wins and a mighty tough fight with Raith on the opening day.

SPL Table
attachment.php

We have a 100% record as do Celtic and Hibs have also made a great start.

Champions League Draw
attachment.php

Juventus were one of the best teams in pot 2. PSV and Krasnodar should not offer much threats.

August Transfers
attachment.php

No business at Aberdeen but Celtic & Hibs keep busy. Celtic then sold Stanciu on transfer deadline day. Clearly a reward for being one of there top 3 players every year since he signed.

September

Fixtures
attachment.php

Rangers become the first and only team to put a goal past us, They did so in the League & Cup but we managed to win both games as we went 5/5 for the month.

SPL Table
attachment.php

What a fight we could have on our hands this year. Celtic like ourselves have a 100% record and challenging on the goal difference front. Despite just loosing to us Hibs have also made a great start.

Champions League
attachment.php

A dream week 1 as we destroy PSG and Juventus are held to a draw at home to the 4th seeded team.

October

Fixtures
attachment.php

2-1 becomes my least favorite result as we bookend the month with 2-1 defeats including our first in the league in 55 games thanks to a stoppage time goal!

SPL Table
attachment.php

Celtic are the only team going into November with the perfect record. We have a title fight on our hand.

Champions League
attachment.php

Aberdeen loose at Pittodrie thanks again to a stoppage time goal after our own stoppage time goal almost nabbed us a point. Big win with Krasnodar gets us back on track.