League Cup Final 2031
Hamilton 1-8 Aberdeen
League cup fina;.png

Hamilton was in this game for the first 12 minutes when they were already 1 goal down they were left to spend the next 78 minutes with 10 men and from then on we utterly obliterated them with our back up strikers scoring 3 goals in the first 15 minutes and another 5 were to come before we took home our favorite trophy once again.

December

The best player in the world is a Don
World Player of the year.png

Fixtures
Fix.png

Our only tricky match was at Hibs where we were behind for over half the game before Ivings and Sheldon got the win. Once European & Cup action was out of the way we ended 2031 with 5 big wins.

SPL Table
SPL.png

Rangers dropped points at Dundee Utd as we continue to streak away at the top.

Champions League
CL group.png

We win to secure top spot.

Last 16 Draw
Monaco vs Aberdeen
CL last 16.png

We get our first game against the French tax haven.​

January

Fixtures
FIx.png

A gaggle of 4-1 wins and a first game of the day result against Dundee Utd being our only black mark. The Rangers win was looks like a thrashing but a Moreles like strop from Pajuelo in stoppage time helped this look more dominant than it was.

SPL Table
SPl.png

Our lead is 5 points with 2 games in hand. Rangers look close but the draws are wreaking them after we had our first of the season. Celtic had one of there best months of the season but still have Hibs and Dundee in there mirrors. Falkirk has made no improvement and look down already with the rest of the bottom 7 in the running for a playoff birth.

Transfer Window
One major sale we sold our 4th choice striker Samuel for £59m He was amazing when called upon but £59m for an expendable squad spot was not being missed. We loaned out our two best u19 players to see if they're ready to join the best 25 in the squad next season.

SPL Window
SPL transfers.png

Scotlands quietest window in many years

World Transfer 2031
World tranfers.png

We miss our window to bring Eder back to Pittodrie. Barcelona & Bayern outspend PSG and Man City.​

February

Fixtures
fix.png

Why is the shortest month always the busiest? 6 games domestically and we won the lot. Kelty Hearts from League 2 these days let in 9 against our back up team. Celtic scored a consolation was the closest anyone came to take points off us.

SPL Table
SPL.png

The Dons get a game back to stretch the lead to 8 points at the top.

Champions League Last 16 1st Leg
AS Monaco 2-3 Aberdeen
CL.png

Worryingly our defense still looks shaky in the knockout phases with memories of Benfica's goals fest fresh in the memory. We do take 3 away goals to the home leg.

March

Fixtures
Fix.png

We almost pulled off a month of clean sheets to go with a month of wins but Falkirk scored 1 to our 8.

SPL Table
SPL.png

The title is all but in our hands with Rangers suddenly 17 points behind. All focus onto Europe

Champions League Last 16
Aberdeen 2-0 Monaco
Aberdeen win 5-2 on Agg
EL match.png

We come through one of the most devastating last 16 phases so far with 3 seeded teams falling out.

Quarter-Final Draw
PSG vs Aberdeen
EL draw.png

Battle of the billionaires​

April

Youth Intake
youth 1.png
youth 2.png
youth 3.png

3 players. Our most successful intake so far. The two strikers are the headline. My departed Granda and any readers from Scotland over 60 would never have forgiven me for not signing a man named Robbie Shephard.

Fixtures
SPL WON.png

Victory against Dundee Utd secures our 6th title in a row. We followed up with a 7-0 thrashing of St Johnstone in Perth.

We also kept up our quadruple ambitions by thrashing our closest league rivals Rangers
SCo cup.png

SPL Table
SPL.png

Celtic have come alive in the final 1/3rd of the season and are only 7 points behind a floundering Rangers. Falkirk & Hearts are going to finish bottom and 2nd bottom.

Champions League Quarter-Finals

1st Leg
PSG 2-0 Aberdeen
CL 1st.png

PSG took the lead without having a shot on goal and ended up getting a second goal to leave us with a huge task back home.

2nd Leg
Aberdeen 5-1 PSG
Aberdeen win 5-3 on AGG
CL 2ndt.png

With it all on the line i had to throw in Arce and he got our masterful comeback with Giacinti pulling the tie level before the break. The second half saw the big ****** Samardzic nodding home twice from corners to put us in a dominant spot and Sheldon put the icing on the cake and amazingly turned a disastrous 1st leg into a Semi-Final appearance.

Semi-Final Draw
Atletico vs Aberdeen
CL draw.png

Two British sides and Two Spanish sides.​

May

Fixtures
Fix.png

A clean sweep gives us two of the biggest records for the most wins and points of all time.

SPL Table
SPL final.png

1 draw and 1 defeat. Will it ever be this good again?

SPL points and wins records.png

Champions League Semi-Final

1st Leg
Atletico Madrid 3-2 Aberdeen
CL 1.png

Our new champions league marksman Samardzic gave us the best possible start but it looked as if we were going to be having to fight back from 2 goals down again but back up midfielder Rozmus got us back and had Sheldon put away our 91st-minute penalty we could have been taking an advantage back to Aberdeen but still were in a better spot than last month.

2nd Leg
Aberdeen 4-1 Atletico
Aberdeen win 6-4 on Agg
CL 2.png

From the 1st minute we were in total control of this tie and despite Atletico giving themselves an extreme long shot in the 91st minute it was far from enough to deny us our 3rd Champions League final.

Scottish Cup Final 2032

Aberdeen 5-3 Falkirk
Sco Cup Final.png

Falkirk might be dropping back to the Championship but they didn't go without a fight. Kyle Murray even gave them a shocking lead for a whole minute. He scored his second to make it 3-3 at the beginning of the second half but Sheldon completed his hattrick to secured the treble treble. Three in a row. Now can we add back to back champions leagues?

Champions League Final 2032
Aberdeen 0-1 Aberdeen
CL Final Samuel arsenal retain.png

Our first defeat in a champions league final and it was all set up by us in January. 7 Minutes in the defending champions took the lead after 7 minutes from the Spanish striker Samuel who we sold to Arsenal in the summer. It may have brought in over £50m but I'd give that back twice to get another shot at this game. Not forgetting our superstar CB Samardzic getting sent off right on half time twisted the poker in a very frustrating end to a great season.​

Season 13 Review

Aberdeen Squad
squaf 1 to cut.png
squaf 2 to cut.png

Goalkeeper
What have i got to do for a keeper to get a 7+ rating? Bianconi is the best keeper i have ever seen in FM yet he does worse than Robbie Wallace? i have little to no words!

Defense
Two nasty injuries to Guruzeta robbed us of a transitional season as Billy Rae walking into the DR spot and has made it his own. Viek has been suitable backup and so either he or Guru will leave in the summer. It all depends on how much i can get for the Guru after almost a whole season out injured. On the left its another 3 headed monsters with Amadu Junior the clear no1 but like Guru Esteban Cuello spent most of the season injured and with Castillo now over 18 he looks certain to be the main back up next season.
Samardzic & McCunnie led the defense with Paleso never getting his starting spot back. Hard to see how he ever will, McKenna retired before i could review his 2 appearances in his final season, Dimitrov will have a lot of competition for the 4th CB spot despite strong showing when he was called upon.

Midfield
Duits & Giacinti started and ended the season as the starters but wonderkid Rozmus is ready and likely to take one of there spot in the starting 11 next season. Bullen & Diaz fell well back by the end of the season and Diaz especially has an uphill struggle to return next season.
Out wide Arce had his fittest season in years with Welsh proving suitable backup but no more. Certainly not a future superstar. On the Right, Daza is now my undisputed best player while the guys battling to be his back up Martine & Javier are both class acts too that i will struggle to choose between in the coming weeks.

Forward
Sheldon, Ivings, and Logan have little between the, as 3 strikers i have no issue or concern in starting in any situation. Selling Samuel my 4th after they won us the league cup then cost us the champions league will be one of the saves greatest mistakes. Scrap that one of my greatest errors in my life.

My Players of the Year Top 3
With no change in the top 3 i'll save you a write up and just let you enjoy the magic.

1st - Alexander Daza
player 1 daza.png

2nd - Marcus Sheldon
player 2.png

3rd - Richard Ivings
player 3.png

SPL Final Table
SPL.png

The Dons were a force of nature this season. 1 Defeat to Rangers, 1 goalless draw at Dundee Utd and we won the other 36. A league-record as as was the 109 points. Rangers were our only rivals in the late stages of the season where Celtic almost caught them up from nowhere. The usual 20 point gap back to Dundee & Hibs who were the best of the rest and then St Johnstone clearly the 6th best team. Dundee Utd was the best of the bottom 6 with not much between KIllie, Hamilton, and St MIrren. Hearts will be fighting with Ross County for the bottom spot if last season was anything to go by as Falkirk showed the gap between the top flight and the lower leagues.

Play-Off
Hearts 3-1 Raith
SPL playogff.png

Hearts deny Raith there long-awaited return to the top flight. Last seen in 1997.

Champions League
Aberdeen 0-1 Arsenal
******* Samuel! You're not getting aimage

Europa League
Lazio 1-1 Tottenham

Tottenham win on pens
EL.png

Rangers lost to eventual winners Spurs. Dundee made the last 32. Hamilton and Kilmarnock lost to top teams in the qualifiers

Europa League 2
Legia 0-2 Fenerbahce
EL2.png

Possibly the weakest final on record?​

Season Preview 14

Pre Season 2032/33
Transfers is all we usually get to talk about in the season previews. Not this year its been a busy one!

Scott McKenna Retired
McKEen retires last player from start.png

The last player from the start of the save 6 months ago has retired. Scott McKenna, the one-club man leaves the club after 421 games and being part of a squad that's won 10 SPL titles, 9 Scottish Cups, 11 League cups 2 champions leagues and a European Super Cup

My own personal stadium will grow to match Parkhead as the nation's biggest.
stafium expands.png

New Spain Manager
Spain manager.png

I finally step back into the International Management scene with Espania! It was between them and Brazil but if i do manage in South America i'd want to do a whole 16 game qualifying campaign. No rest with Spain either as we dive right into the Olympics with a u23 squad already picked for me.

SPL Preview
Now i remember why i stopped doing these.

Transfers
Transfers.png

Nobody joins the first team as we buy youth players or buy to sell youngsters.

In
youth 1.png
youth 2.png
youth 3.png
youth 4.png
youth 5.png
youth 6.png

Youths only as i doubt any of them buy to sell players are almost certain not to get a chance.

Out
1 starter, 4 from the first team, and 5 players that were never going to break into the first 11 moved on.
The main sale was Lautaro Giancinti after 4 seasons and 150 games averaging over 7,5 rating. With a pile of youngsters coming through it was his time to go for 10 times his initial fee. The three squad players Francisco Javier, Alfred Paleso & Norberto Vlek were always backups. Paleso deserved the first-team action that we couldn't give him, Javier was never going to usurp Daza and the u18 is already a better prospect. Vlek was down to 3rd in line at RB. The next five only feature one sentimental sale in Robbie Wallace after 10 seasons as back up but still managing over 100 games. A reliable back up but with Bianconi taking the starting job i had to move on Wallace for my youngster to increase values in cup games.

Squad
1st squad.png

Rozmus & McCunnie take massive jumps to be top 5 players in the squad.

Youth Squad
youth squad.png

Not our greatest u23 system but my focus has shifted almost totally onto the first-team squad.

Jumping in quickly here stonecold as I'm going to be giving this a thorough read from the start. Wanted to say I've been reading your stories over the years from Aberdeen to Celtic to Dundee United :mad: and what not lol. Youve done amazing job over the years of promoting the scottish game and one of the reasons I've gotten into FM stories. so thanks. :D

Jumping in quickly here stonecold as I'm going to be giving this a thorough read from the start. Wanted to say I've been reading your stories over the years from Aberdeen to Celtic to Dundee United :mad: and what not lol. Youve done amazing job over the years of promoting the scottish game and one of the reasons I've gotten into FM stories. so thanks. :D

Thanks so much for the kind words and support Taymuir! It's always nice to hear someone enjoying the story as much as i am. The only shame is that the real Scottish game continues to decline and Aberdeen never really win the champions league.

Hey, stonecold I'm really enjoying the save I've been reading since season 1. Just wanted to ask if you could upload the save file.

August

Summer Olympics 2032
From Qatar
olympic win.png

We win our first title with Spain within a month of taking charge.

Fixtures
FIx.png

The season could not have started any better as we rolled Celtic over 3-0 on flag day. We would win our other 3 SPL games by 3 goals or more making our best ever start to an SPL season. Our one tight game was the backups sneaking a win at Killie in the league cup. No danger of backups facing Celtic in the Quarter Finals

SPL Table
SPL.png

Rangers and Celtic both have there share of bloopers. Very open behind us.

Champions League Draw
CL draw.png

Real Madrid is one of the tougher 2nd seeds. We should have enough to see off Leipzig. We'll definitely have enough to see off Sparta.

Transfer Window

Aberdeen
Two youths and a new Left winger join

Jose Luis Aguilar ML
In Aguilar.png

I'm not sure Scott Welsh is going to develop into a player good enough to back up Arce so i found Arca's national back up with a bargain buy out clause. At only 23 there is room to improve.

Youths

youth1 #.png
youth12.png

Out
Back up wing-backs Harka & Cuello move on firs small profits but profits non the less.

SPL Transfers
SPL transfers.png
moved out 4 leading sales out of the way to see that Rangers have spent big money on a few gems. Trincao especially catching the eye. Celtics' only major buy is a Portuguese CB that I've not seen before. Looks decent so my scouts and I failed on that one. Falkirk spent more after getting relegated than they did in the SPL.

September

Fixtures
Fix.png

We conceded 1 goal in 5 games but let in 5 in 90 minutes against Celtic in the League defeat. The first season in 14 that we did not reach the final. Alls well in the league with a win at Ibrox despite dropping points against Dundee. In the Champions League, we make a dominating start with 5 goal wins against Leipzig & Sparta.

SPL Table
SPL.png

Champions League
CL.png