Welcome to FM Base
Want access to our Standard Logo Megapack and P20 kit packs? You know what to do!
Register

AC Milan - One Foot In The Grave

Average Joe

May 25, 2009
View attachment 229882
Another match with 3000 shots but a few on target, got away with a win from Dario Danelli own goal, bet he feels like a grade A *****! And if he doesn't, he should

View attachment 229883
My world came crumbling down...so many injuries and the fact that these old ******** can barely run more than 4 minutes left us at the mercy of Romas new player Pjanic... Thing is, I cant believe he scored! If it was a football game he would have a 9 finishing attribute or somthing!!

First loss of the season. I WILL NOT LET THIS HAPPEN EVER AGAIN! NEVER SHALL MILAN BE BEATEN!!!

View attachment 229884

After two losses in a row I was left wondering what has gone wrong. I'll tell you what it was... THAT ******* IBRAHIMOVIC GETTING EVERYONE IN TO ****** KARATE!

[video=youtube;OpJF2ChmXqA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OpJF2ChmXqA&feature=related[/video]

THE MAN IS OUT OF CONTROL!

Average Joe

May 25, 2009
View attachment 229888
We got a full strength squad back for this match and spanked these bitchez ghetto style. Well, thats whats I heard Ambrosini say...I dont think he has ever been to a ghetto though.

View attachment 229889
6 cards for them....So many filthy teams out to hurt my poor little boys :(

View attachment 229890
What a ******* boring match! we had to cool down after Ghetto Boy got sent off, silly ******!

View attachment 229891
We domonated them but they had chances. Pato goal sealed it just before my birthday

[video=youtube;v_7zsTUF6jM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v_7zsTUF6jM&feature=related[/video]

What a wonderful bunch of gimp chimps I command! They gave me this message via video link and it brought a tear to my eye! Dont know why the Fresh Prince pronounced my name as "Al Jazeera" or whatever he said..... probably a nickname they have given me with such love and commitment as their Alpha Ape

Average Joe

May 25, 2009
Last night I came up with a **** load of ideas of things to do in this story!!

Any of you cuntbags still reading?

Average Joe

May 25, 2009
Yea keep those updates coming!

Cheers bud :)

Had quite a few ideas over the last few days and may be able to get an update in tonight too. Just the comments and likes have slowed alot lately so I cant tell if it's worth carrying on. It's my fault because of the erratic update consistancy lol.

But I have a a bunch of crazy **** coming up ;)

si_tow

Aug 21, 2010
This is just EPIC, loving all ongoing Karate stuff with Ibra!!! Keep up the story mate i like it.

Eilros

Jul 26, 2009
i demand an update! haven't laughed this much at football related stuff since fabio aurelio broke his leg playing with his kids. Har!

Average Joe

May 25, 2009
i demand an update! haven't laughed this much at football related stuff since fabio aurelio broke his leg playing with his kids. Har!
Hahaha! Class!! Cheers mate. I will see what I can do tonight, forgot my gym stuff so I may have some free time after work :)

MemphisJaxx

Jun 19, 2010
Joe this has to be the funniest story i have ever read about football manager. Keep this up or i'll send Ibra round to kick your head in!

Average Joe

May 25, 2009
Thinking of doing a new version of this style of story on FM15 when I have some time off work....

Might not use AC Milan though, I'm trying to think of a team I could try to be funny with.

Any suggestions?

(if you have not read the story before as it was years ago, give it a look now :) )

PatrickLFC

Mar 31, 2015
Thinking of doing a new version of this style of story on FM15 when I have some time off work....

Might not use AC Milan though, I'm trying to think of a team I could try to be funny with.

Any suggestions?

(if you have not read the story before as it was years ago, give it a look now :) )
You should tour Thailand with Leicester ;)