End of Season Awards

Record BreakerView attachment 227152
Eriksen sets the record for average rating in the Serie A it would be shocking if I was to sell him wouldn't it. Despite missing three months he had the most assists in the league.

Luiz Adriano finishes 3rd in the top scorer well adrift of Icardi and behind ex-player BaccaView attachment 227149

Young player of the year award
View attachment 227148
Berardi wins it for the third season in a row. Malcom the traitor finished 3rd

Manager of the Year Award
View attachment 227146
I win the manager of the year for the third time I think nice to get it

Serie A Team of the YearView attachment 227144
Our centre backs and Eriksen get in, Bonaventura and Berardi would have got in if they had wingers. Ex-Player Acquah gets in. Man it would be odd if I sell Eriksen who would do that

Perugia won team of the year in what I feel is a deserved award

Serie A Manager's Manager of the YearView attachment 227140
I do the domestic double on managerial awards again

Fans player of the yearView attachment 227139
Luiz Adriano edges the fans player of the year award deservedly definitely made a mistake trying to sell him​

Outgoing Transfers

You may have gathered from my non-subtle hints Christian Eriksen left AC Milan. He left for a potential world record fee to....... Manchester City the fee was 46 million euros up front 33 million over 12 months. We also get 12 million after 50 games for city and 12 million after 10 games for Denmark. This means that the total fee could reach 103 million euros 3 million more than Bale's. A potential profit of over 50 million
View attachment 227005

Maicon

He was concerned with a lack of first team football and had fallen further down the pecking order so I moved him on. Barcelona offered 29 million euros for him and I accepted the move should work for everyone. Pleased with the fee and we make over 10 million euros in profit surprised the bid was so high when he is 29 in September but, no complaints.

M'Baye Niang
View attachment 226999One of the few people who actually play for Milan in real life left for Lazio for 10.75 million euros. He wanted first team football and wouldn't get it so the move works for everyone.

Ricardo Kishna
View attachment 226998Basically same thing as Niang wanted football I couldn't offer him so he left for Porto for 10 million euros. We make 2.5 million euros plus the prize money of his performances a solid rotation option for one and a half years.

Loris Karius

Sold the backup keeper as I found a back up with better potential sold to SLB for 9.25 million so we make a profit of 750k.

Gustav Engavli

Played well on loan but, couldn't cut it at AC Milan Frankfurt coughed up the 8 million to sign him and we make over 5 million euros profit.

Nicholas Ismiat-Mirin
View attachment 226983Same first team football issue as other so sold him to watford for 8 million euros 1.25 million profit.

Ivan Lezczuk
View attachment 226982
Sold to Avellino for 8 million so we break even on fees. The fourth central midfielder we have sold to Avellino.

Mikkel Redder

The defensive mid was alright but played a position that I don't use and wouldn't be good enough as a CM so 5 million to Crotone. 5 million in profit is good.

Other Transfers

Sergio Araujo 4 million Atalanta 1 million profit
Henrik Gulden Livorno 3.7 million all profit
Ibrahima Mbaye 3.2 million 500k loss SLB
Thomas Carrol 3.2 million all profit Braga
Sebastian Cristoforo 2.2 million 1.1 million profit Crotone
Alessandro Mastelli 1.6 million from academy Torino
Ulises Davila 1.6 million all profit Catania
Daniel Ndi 1.4 million all profit Cesena
Matej Delac 775k all profit Atalanta
Ivan De Sanctis 650k from academy Verona
Andrea Petanga 600k from academy Pacos de Fireria
Manuel Locatelli 475k from academy Avellino 5th centre mid
Quique Fornos 275k all profit Pisa
Cristian Benavente 150k all profit Cesena
Cristian Galliani 30k from academy Regina
Alex Gilliead 1.5k all profit Novara

Loans

A ton of players left on loan to many to list​

Incoming Transfers

So with around 270 million in the bank I would surely be responsible let it gain interest maybe invest some. Or blow 130 million+ on two players. I chose the second.

I made 17 signings five of them were free and the rest cost 227 million.

James Rodriguez
View attachment 226926With Christian Eriksen gone I splashed out 81 million euros which could rise to 93 million on James Rodriguez to replace him as the main AMC. He can play any attacking position and is the best player at AC Milan right now. Only four of his stats aren't green. A lot of money but, then we got a ton selling Eriksen. 45 million upfront and 36 million over 48 months with 6 million for 50 appearances and goals.

Paulo Dybala
View attachment 226924
After a season in Madrid I brought Dybala back to Italy for 57 million euros most over time the fee could rise to 66 million if he plays in 50 games and scores 50 goals. Will be my main striker and can hopefully torment Juve.

Carlos Fierro
View attachment 226925Doubt anyone has heard of this guy. I just found him like Balanta Romero and Kranevitter et al. Will be third choice striker was lethal for Monterrey and cost 22.5 million to bring to Milan one of 2 non-Eu players.

Aymeric Laporte
View attachment 226931
Brought in to replace Maicon the 22 year old should do that and at 18.25 million is cheap as his contract had a year left on it. Will be third or fourth choice CB showing our depth there.

Hugo
View attachment 226937
New backup keeper and could replace Perin at some point. 12 million was needed to get him from Mineiro but, he has great stats and could become a great keeper. Part Italian hence no non Eu spot.

Italo
View attachment 226930The left back will be back up their this season but, has the potential to be better than Boilesen. 8.75 million from Sao Paulo and the second no-eu signing from abroad.

Sebastian Valette
View attachment 226921
The young right back has great potential and will start in a few years maybe. Signed from Lyon (the fourth player so far).
Boris Gulliot
View attachment 226929
Found him after I had signed Italo has a higher potential is cheaper and an EU national so will move on the left back spot sooner rather than later. Boilesen has pressure to preform

Johan Guichard
View attachment 226927My scouts like him more than my coaches I will give him time and see how he does but, he could be a 6.75 million mistake from Standard, yes another Belgian

Mario Martins
View attachment 226928Could be the second best player from Madeira, after Ronaldo, has good potential and could be a useful player cheap at 3 million as well.

Nico Albert
View attachment 226922Young German with good potential cheap at only 1.6 million from Aue could be a decent centre back.

Alexander Kunz
View attachment 226923The third young left back I signed, those with a great memory will recall I also bought one in January. the worst of the four but could turn a profit. 1.1 million from Bayern in compensation. For a unspecified and vague bonus based on the transfers guess what position I play.

Alex Song
View attachment 226932The first of the frees the Ex-Barca man was signed to replace Witsel when it looked like he was leaving he didn't but, we get a great CM on a free.

Mario Gotze
View attachment 226933
Signed the man who scored the world cup winner on a free and his value went to forty million. A good AMC an about the fiftieth that I have bought. Should put in some good performances.

Malang Sarr
View attachment 226934
Signed the young centre back on a free from Nice has decent potential should be good for us in the future.

Ante Coric
View attachment 226935Scouts didn't rate him nor do coaches but, I signed him as he has talent and worse comes to worse can be sold for a profit.

Bruno Zuciliini
View attachment 226936The DM was signed from City will be a back up then sold for profit.

Failed Transfers
View attachment 226920
Forgot to add this to the outgoings turned down a 27.5 million bid for De Sciglio he will not leave AC Milan if I am in charge

Traitors
View attachment 226919View attachment 226918Ex cb's Fontas and Veltman signed for Inter the only good thing is that I get half the Fontas fee PSG sold at a 15 million loss what a sale.

Random Fun

As Zidane manages Juve I saw a news item that reminded me that his sons are at Real. So I bought them for tiny fees and small wages just of the fun of it and they will join in January as I did it in early September

Also in the oddest thing that I have seen a GK without a club rejected Barcelona no idea why and I scouted him and he is awful so don't know why they wanted him but, who would say no

Forgot to add I have 50 million to spend in January and 600k a week so could make a big signing or two​

Last edited:
Eriksen is a fu*king beast! Had him in my Spurs save and he was unreal.

I bought Coric for my Sporting Lisbon save, 3rd season in and he was a key player...can really develop like crazy if given game time :)

Haha Gotze on a free, have seen this happen a few times but haven't been lucky enough to sign him myself. Well done man.

Eriksen is a fu*king beast! Had him in my Spurs save and he was unreal.

I bought Coric for my Sporting Lisbon save, 3rd season in and he was a key player...can really develop like crazy if given game time :)

Haha Gotze on a free, have seen this happen a few times but haven't been lucky enough to sign him myself. Well done man.

Yeah felt I couldn't turn down that fee though especially with James coming in.

Coric I doubt will play much for me as he is an AMC and I literally have 8 people ahead of him for that spot so will end up selling I think

Thanks, Gotze was unhappy with playing time so I swooped in right after deadline day I always scout players with a year left and plan out who to get . This year there is Rulli, Adama Traore, a good french regen, Walcott Ander Herrera, Gnabry, Willian, Delph, Wilshere, Kagawa Illaremendi and Yaya Toure so far. Scouted them all and Wishere is 1 star CA and PA oddly will try and grab a few of them

Some crazy transfers there! Should be in with a good shout of glory again this year.

August Update

Only two games this month the Italian Super Cup against Napoli and the Serie A opener against AS Roma

AC Milan 1-0 Napoli
View attachment 226745Again we beat Napoli in a cup final and get the trophy. We scored a beautiful goal as Berardi played a 1-2 with Mauri to get into the box. He then passed to Dybala who turned and back heeled the ball to him. Berardi then fired low past the keeper. Munir twisted his ankle and will miss 3 weeks and Balanta got a late red card. Napoli also scored late on but, it was incorrectly called back for offside so we won. Not great by us but, a win and our new signings played well

AC Milan 1-0 AS Roma
View attachment 226744A Berardi penalty settled the game in our favour I will take the win but, considering the injuries Roma had, Howdes Tevez and someone else I forgot, we should have won by more. New signing have been decent not great.

Table

Doesn't mean a lot atthis point and I forgot to do it but we have three points

Champions League Group Draw
View attachment 226743
A bad one. Shaktar are bad Barca are worse and Lille will be no pushovers

Also updates will slow down as I am going off to University and will have Freshers Week so there will be little FM​

All gone quiet mate, get an update going, wana see Gotze and Rodriguez tearing it up!

Sorry will update tomorrow typed most of it up then it deleted so have had to postpone

Sorry will update tomorrow typed most of it up then it deleted so have had to postpone

That's why I love the "restore auto-saved content" button. If you delete something by mistake, you can get it back!

September Update
This month should in theory be an easy one but, could we rise to the expectations​

Sampdoria 0-1 AC Milan
View attachment 225022
We squeezed by with another one nil win with the new look attack still not impressing. Berardi headed in a Fierro cross at the back post to lets us sneak out winners. I want better performances but, similar results after the international break.​

Berardi, Munir and Romangoli all got injured over the international break and will miss 2-3 weeks each

Torino 2-2 AC Milan
View attachment 225017
The new attackers played well but, the defence couldn't keep another clean sheet as we could only draw with Torino. Some new boys combined for our first goal. James left his man bamboozled out wide and hit in a cross that Dybala volleyed in to give us the lead and his first AC Milan goal. Torino hit back soon after Perin made a great save but, the rebound was easily put in to level the game. Torino took the lead soon after that after 4 blocked shots they finally squeezed one through the group of bodies in the box to take the lead. Gotze hit back for us Rodriguez played him in and he hit the ball high across the keeper to level the game. After 4 goals in 11 minutes the game settled down and with side struggled to break the other down.​

AC Milan 4-0 Lille
View attachment 225016
Perfect start in the Champions League as we held Lille to 3 shots the entire game and 1 on target. James opened the scoring inside of 90 second Dybala was played in and his shot was saved but, James easily placed the ball into the bottom corner to make it 1-0. He grabbed a second 30 minutes later Italo beat his man down the right and whipped in a cross Rodriguez headed it down for Dybala to half volley his shot was blocked and James stroked the loose ball into and empty goal. James wrapped up his hat trick minutes later firing a twenty yard free kick into the top corner to put the game to bed. Lewis Cook grabbed a late goal heading an Italo cross into the top corner. A good win to start the Champions League.​

AC Milan 2-1 Crotone
View attachment 225015
With nearly the last kick of the ball Mauri secures the three points for us. Crotone took the lead when a free kick was cleared to the taker and he fired it in. We equalised in first half injury time Rodriguez with the ball wide in the box placed it perfectly as his shot hit the post and went in. Mauri got the ball in the box and beat his man before firing an unstoppable effort into the top corner to give us the win.​

Avellino 0-2 AC Milan
View attachment 225014
I gave Daniel Manzo a start as our strikers have been struggling so far this uyyear. It looked like they all could again as Manzo hit the post and sub Dybala missed when in on goal. Gil Romero launched a 30 yard screamer that the keeper could only parry and Manzo fired the ball high into the goal to give us a late lead. Manzo was played in on goal late on and rounded the keeper to score his second.​

AC Milan 4-0 Catania
View attachment 225013
We find some form up top as we beat traditional bogey team Catania. Mauri had a long shot from a corner blocked but, fired in the rebound from outside the box to give us the lead. Berardi tapped in a rebound from a Rodriguez goal to put us two up. Manzo converted when in on goal to make it three nil and grab his third goal in two games. He then slipped in Berardi who scored with a low effort.
Mauri pulled his groin and will miss 2-3 weeks

Table
View attachment 225012
Inter lead but, we are keeping up with them and will capitalise when they slip up hopefully.​

Champions League
We are top and face Barca and Shaktar next month forgot to screenshot it​
though. The only other result was Barca won 2-0 against Shaktar.

Also we have been made joint third favourites for he Champions LeagueView attachment 225009
Also as I plan on featuring Manzo a bit more over the coming months I figured that I would put up a screenshot of himView attachment 225008

Manzo looks like he will become a very tidy player. Nice work

Yeah coaches give him 3.5 stars gold and 4.5 black. Dybala and Luiz Adriano are 3 and Fierro is 2.5 so that shows how good he could be

He has 20 determination which is always nice to see and 16 finishing at 18 so should bang in goals. Great business at 4.8 million

Manzo looking like a great little poacher! The determination will definitely help with him reaching his potential; excited to see this!

I'm expecting you to win the league and the champions league this year man ;)

Manzo looking like a great little poacher! The determination will definitely help with him reaching his potential; excited to see this!

I'm expecting you to win the league and the champions league this year man ;)

Manzo should be quality in years to come.

Thanks no pressure then

October Update

A tough month in the Champions League and Serie A

Shakhtar 1-2 AC Milan
View attachment 224221Strikers were poor again and were bailed out by Berardi and Bartra. Berardi volleyed us into the lead after 40 second tapping in a wonderful cross from Italo at left back. Munir headed down a cross and Bartra volleyed it in to make it two. Karavaev hit in a good shot from a great Fred pass. Srna got sent off for a second yellow card late on two help us see out the game. In a surprise Lille managed to beat Barcelona to give us a decent lead.

Empoli 0-0 AC Milan
View attachment 224220The frontline again failed to strike as Manzo was poor Luiz Adriano and Fierro still hasn't scored a goal this season the midfield and defence couldn't grab a goal either so we dropped two points.

International Break

Only one injury as Boilesen misses 1 month due to a twisted knee. Lewis Cook also made his debut for England over the break
View attachment 224219
AC Milan 0-1 Udinese
View attachment 224218Another failed attempt to brake down a stubborn deep defence. After many failed attempts Sissoko broke from a free kick in the 89th minute and fired over Perin to give them the win. A long spell without a striker finding the back of the net.

AC Milan 1-0 Barcelona
View attachment 224217A late strike from ex-Real man James gave us a win. Fierro got a goal but was called offside, however in the 79th minute Rodriguez got the ball 20 yards out and fired a shot into the top corner. We had 55% possession and did well defensively with Romangoli getting a 9 rating to Luiz Suarez 6.4. We now have a strong position in the group.

Sassuolo 0-3 AC Milan
View attachment 224216 A striker scores!! Munir put us into the lead when hit in a high effort after beating two men to get into the box. Fierro then scored his first goal for the club getting played in and firing past the keeper. James wrapped up the scoring Fierro passed to him and he fired into the side netting of the goal for 3. We dominated the game and played very well which is encouraging for next year.

Table
View attachment 224215We are staying on the tail of Inter who have started well.

Champions League
View attachment 224214
Going better than I thought it would and Barcelona are having a poor campaign.

Next up is a simple month Napoli, Lazio, Barcelona, Inter then Lille to wrap it up​

November Update

A big month for us as we faced a lot of our rivals and some key Champions League games.​

AC Milan 5-1 Napoli
View attachment 223199
We trounced a Napoli team that has been poor so far this season. Gotze got us into a great start heading in a Dybala cross to give us the lead inside 30 seconds. Gotze found Munir after a great passing move and Munir fired past the outstretched keeper. De Sciglio fired in a low cross that Dybala fired into the roof of the net. 3 up after 12 minutes. Bonaventura shimmied past a defender and passed the ball into the corner for 4 nil. Dybala headed in an Italo cross to make it five before half time. Napoli pulled a goal back from the spot when Italo conceded a penalty.​

Lazio 1-5 AC Milan
View attachment 223198
Another big win against Lazio for us. Bonaventura fired in a low half volley to give us the lead early on. Dybala rounded the keeper and then passed the ball in to make it two not long after. Berardi fired in from an incredibly tight angle to somehow give us a three goal lead before half time. Llorente pulled a goal back for Lazio beating Perin when in on goal. Balanta got sent off for a second yellow to put our position in doubt. Dybala scored twice late on to grab a hat trick, first firing in a Mauri cut back then turning in a Manzo cross to pad out the scoreline.​

Barcelona 0-1 AC Milan
View attachment 223197
We do the double over Barca with another 1-0 win and leave Barca on 4 points as we qualify in 1st place. Italo headed in the only goal. It was an atrocious header that Ter Stegen somehow let past him. Perin stood strong to ensure we left the Camp Nou with a win.​

AC Milan 2-1 Inter
View attachment 223196
Two Manzo goals in 3 minutes saw us win a Milan derby we dominated. Carlos gave Inter the lead finishing a counter when a Bartra tackle played him in. Manzo levelled in the 63rd minute a corner was whipped in and a shot was blocked to Berardi, he passed to Manzo who fired an effort in. Handanovic tipped it onto the crossbar but, couldn't deal with the power. He then grabbed the winner Boilesen hit in a cross that Manzo flicked on it was parried and Manzo fired in the rebound. Juan Jesus was sent off late for Inter. We overtake Inter to top the table.​

Klassen picked up an injury with the Dutch national team and will miss 1 month

Juventus 2-1 AC Milan
View attachment 223195
We let Inter go top of the table as we slip up against Juve. Pogba gave Juve the lead tapping in a Musa cross at the back post. Gotze levelled the match soon after heading in a corner after being left unmarked. In the 86th minute Mandzukic was played in and beat Perin to give Juve the win.​

Lille 1-1 AC Milan
View attachment 223195
As we had won the group I played a rotated side and they almost won. Bartra shinned in a Mastour corner to give us the lead. Lille grabbed a late leveller from a perfectly executed counter from a corner.
Mauri returning from injury got injured and will miss 3 weeks

Table
View attachment 223194
Right behind Inter still we do have the head to head now though​

Champions League
View attachment 223193
Barca face Lille and the winner will go through or Barca if it is a draw. As they play each other Shaktar are out.

Sorry for the length between updates should hopefully be reduced for the next one​