Yeah as we couldn't get Roma, Naapoli or Schalke they are probably the best draw City, Arsenal or PSG would have been bad but, I would have taken SLB.

How much have you put on us winning it. You also bet just in time before the draw as it would have cut our odds

I'll throw a cheeky £30 down on a win! Near 1k if you win, I'll take that.

Erikson on great form, plenty of goals coming from him.

Nice work :)

How is Malcom doing for Juve?

Erikson on great form, plenty of goals coming from him.

Nice work :)

How is Malcom doing for Juve?

Eriksen looks great so far I feared that 47 million might be to much but, maybe we got him a bit cheaper than he should have been.

Thanks

Malcom has 3 goals and 4 assists in 10 games so decent but, for his price I would expect more

Also anyone ever seen a teenager go for that price 71 million euros around 50 million pounds

Last edited:
Transfer Outgoings

Well it was a pretty quiet window in all honesty. Kidding I was involved in it so their was a revolving door of players coming in and out of the club.

A lot of young players left on loan and as previously mentioned Jese left for Napoli.

Sergio Canales

Complaining about first team football and was never going to get ahead if Christian Eriksen and I had found a better replacement. All in all it was a straightforward decision to sell him to PSG for 16.5 million, 6.5 million profit . A deal that works all round PSG get a good AMC we get 16.5 million and Canales gets 130k a week. The only slight problem for him being that they bought a better AMC the next day and despite leaving early January is yet to play for them.

Khouma Babacar

I agonised over this one for quite a while but, he had fallen down the pecking order and wasn't doing well when he played so he was sold back to Fiorentina for 2 million more than he cost far less than I feel he is worth but, I like him to much to keep him on the bench.

Mikkel Duelund

He was on loan at Avellino and impressed them enough as to where they offered 5.5 million for him. I accepted as it was unlikely that he would make the cut here and we get 1 million euros profit and half of his next fee.

Joseba Zaldua

Wanted to leave for first team football which is understandable the odd thing was that despite not playing this year for us Real and Atletico both bid for him I exploited this and managed to somehow turn a 300k profit on him and earn a lot in bonus fees cancelled to Sociedad.

Chris Smalling

I had signed him to add depth at CB but, after signing Ismiat-Mirin he was sixth choice and at that depth I prefer youngsters so he was sold for 4 million euros to Ajax all of which is profit.

Kostas Stafyildis

Signed for depth but, prefer having De Sciglio and Balanta provide cover at left back or a youngster. Despite playing once some negotiating earned us 100k profit as he left to SLB

Alvaro Medran

Coaches didn't rate him as highly as my scouts and as he plays AMC he would never feature so he was sold to Levante for 800k profit for 2.7 million euros.

Loans

Just a quick run down of some of the bigger loans. Ajer left for Sassuolo, Mbaye went to Lazio, Tete also went to Sassuolo and Daniel Manzo left for Toulouse to get first team football in Ligue 1

Failed Transfers

Luiz Adriano wanted to leave for Barcelona. As he is turning thirty before the end of the season and hadn't scored for 8 hours I decided to offer him out. Porto offer more than Barca so I accepted theres. This made him unhappy and he wanted to leave. Unfortunately he agreed terms after the end of the Italian transfer market. This meant that I kept him and had to pull out of deals for Geuvino and Tielmans who promptly went to Chelsea annoyingly. Luiz Adriano instantly announced he was happy to stay which is good.

As I'm on vacation Wi-Fi is poor so can't do individual pics but, will show all transfers with the transfer history after the lengthly incomings

Transfers Incoming

All but two are youngsters who it is unlikely that they will play this season. I also likely broke the transfer record for 14 year old paying 5 million euros for one I also spent 21 million on a 16 year old. We also signed a couple of players who will arrive in the summer so they will be shown then.

Munir
View attachment 228423One signing who will play a big role in the first team this season Munir joined from Barcelona for 31.5 million euros but the fee could rise to 36 million. He can play in any of the 4 attacking positions and will add quality to the squad.

Davy Klaasen
View attachment 22842127.5 million euros rising to 32 secured us Ajax's young AMC to replace Canales continuing my habit of buying their players. We had to beat PSG to the signing but managed to he will challenge fellow ex-Ajax player Eriksen for the number 10 role.

Stuart Lavers
View attachment 228417At 21 million I may have paid to much for him but, you do when you buy a player from Tottenham. At 16 the young striker has years to pay back the fee to the club and has good potential, obviously or I wouldn't have spent the money on him.

Gregory Marie
View attachment 228418A member of the Lyon youth academy moved to Milan for 9.25 million euros. The midfielder is also 16 so hopefully has a long career at Milan ahead of him.

Alassane Meite
View attachment 228416With PSG spending heavily with oil money we sneak in and buy one of their best young prospects a young striker cost us 7 million euros hopefully he does as well as Hervin Ongenda has done so far.

Adel Aboud
View attachment 228415At 17 one of the older signings joined from Stade Rennais the AMR went out on loan to Vaduz he has good potential and he looks like he could have a good future at the club

Pietro Tomaselli

View attachment 228422
5 million euros for a 14 year old is a lot but, he has a great future. The Italian-Belgian has played for Anderlecht's academy and moved to Roma's before we signed him.

Victor Timor
View attachment 228420A great left back cost only 4.7 million euros due to a release clause from Villarreal he has already played 6 times in La Liga despite being 16 looks to be a good prospect.

Lucien Astruc
View attachment 228414Has the potential to be the best player out of the lot he cost just 1.2 million euros from RMP. He is a CM but, can already play 5 positions he has played 23 times in the Belgian League despite being 16. An absolute bargain.

Zvonimir Onimec
View attachment 228413

Cost just 150k from Zagreb a good cheap signing with decent potential will stay on loan to Zagreb for the rest of the year the young centre back has good potential.

As mentioned on the outgoings we missed out on Geuvino and Tielmens with had accepted offers that we missed. Tielmans then moved to Chelsea​

January Update

Finally back to some football as we faced 6 games in January I expected wins in all of them.​

Avellino 0-3 AC Milan
View attachment 228390
We looked sharp on our return to the league. Romangoli put us into the lead from a short free kick Mauri passed to him and just inside the box Romangoli curled an effort in at the far post, some effort from the centre back. Kishna scored soon after half time volleying in a Berardi cross at the back post. Avellino had a man sent off for two yellow cards midway through the second half. Kishna scored late on to add to the score as he fired a low effort in from inside the box after Eriksen found him.​

AC Milan 4-0 Chievo Italian Cup
View attachment 228392
The run is over as Romangoli was sent off in the 82nd minute for two yellow card. Fortunately we were four goal up at the time. Mauri found Kishna open in the box and he put us into an early lead. A quick counter attack saw Ongenda pass to Niang who fired a bullet of a shot into the bottom corner to double our lead. Silva saw a free kick cleared to him and a poor effort right at the keeper somehow got in to put us three goals up. He grabbed a second shortly before Romangoli was sent off dinking the keeper when in on goal. A comfortable win for the back ups.

We face Inter in the next round​

AC Milan 4-1 Palermo
View attachment 228389
Jose Mauri had a hamstring injury that will rule him out for 2-3 months. Berardi put us in the lead just before half time firing high into the corner after cutting inside. Ongenda extended the lead coming on for Luiz Adriano he beat two centre backs and passed his effort in to double the lead. He grabbed his second soon after as he took in a Eriksen pass and turned his man before curling an effort in. Ongenda completed a 11 minute hat trick as he sent the keeper the wrong way from the spot. Palermo pulled a goal back with a header from a free kick a concerning trend for us. Ongenda looked great off the bench and will get a few starts in the next few games.​

Udinese 0-0 AC Milan
View attachment 228387
An Andrea Pirlo containing Udinese squad held us to no goals and few chances as Luiz Adriano failed to score for another 45 minutes. A poor result for us.​

Sampdoria 2-4 AC Milan
View attachment 228388
Berardi fired us into an early lead as a poor free kick out wide from Viviano fell to him and he volleyed into an empty goal from inside the centre circle. Zapata pulled a goal back almost instantly scoring a great effort from wide just inside the box. Gabriel Paulista was sent off for Sampdoria before half time. Munir took advantage to score his first goal for AC Milan volleying in from a Berardi cross. He then doubled his tally Berardi crossed in Luiz Adriano headed it down and he half volley past the keeper. Sampdoria pulled a goal back scoring the rebound of a free kick. Gil Romero got a late but, after Balanta headed in from an Eriksen corner.​

AC Milan 1-1 Perugia
View attachment 228386
In what is a very tight top of the table the four points we dropped against Perugia could haunt us. A perin save rebounded off Bartra to give them the lead. We hit back with Eriksen. Klassen picked him out and he fired in from the edge of the box. We pressed heavily but, couldn't find a winner. Luiz Adriano is struggling to find the net still.​

Table
View attachment 228385
Very close Juve have picked up some form and won all of their games. Roma lead by three points though​

Other News
View attachment 228397
Christian Eriksen was named in the world team of they year and he deserved it with an average rating of 7.80

Also in one of the worse Player Interaction ever Mikkel Redder complained of a lack of first team football. 7 days after he returned from a loan in which time we had played 0 games.

Next moth we face Inter and Valencia in the Italian Cup and Champions League.​

​February Update

I put my 6 game unbeaten run against Inter on the line while Roma crumbled their near watertight defence shipped 8 goals in two games and they got 1 point from 4 games, but could we take advantage.

Inter 1-1 AC Milan

It was nil nil going into extra time. Klaasen picked up his first AC Milan goal heading in from a Bonaventura cross. Juan Jesus headed Inter even from a free kick which we still cannot stop. This meant just like last year penalties. We are getting into a habit of drawing with Inter.

Berardi fires into the corner

Mertens sends the keeper the wrong way

Klaasen goes down the middle and the keeper dove to the right.

Crisetig goes down the middle but Perin slaps it away

Luiz Adriano, the keeper goes the right way but, the penalty goes into the corner

Kovacic what a penalty powerful and into the corner Perin has no chance

Ongenda sends the keeper the wrong way

Guarin has to score and does beats Perin

Eriksen to win the game and does fires into the side netting just inside the post, unsaveable

AC Milan 1(5-3)1 Inter
View attachment 228368Happily I think that we are I think perfect from the spot under me which is good for cup and grabbing free goals

Valencia 1-0 AC Milan
View attachment 228367A late Negredo goal gives Valencia the edge. Negredo headed in a powerful effort from a Gaya cross, a player that I failed to sign in the summer. We were the better team and I think we will win at home but, we could win and go out. Disclaimer could lose his fake £30

AC Milan 2-0 Chievo
View attachment 228366
We should have beaten what was a poor Chievo team by far more. We took the lead when a Munir shot hit the keeper, the post and then a defender and went in. Luiz Adriano scored from the spot to end his goal drought. Unfortunately Ongenda injured his knee and will miss 2 months.

Torino 2-1 AC Milan
View attachment 228365
A big late winner could haunt us at the end of the season as 6th place Torino beat us. They scored 2 of 3 shots on target while we scored 1 of 11. Misidjan chipped Perin when in on goal to give them an early lead. We hit back through Eriksen in what was a great team goal. Bonaventura passed across the pitch to Berardi who was in space he passed to the onrushing Witsel who too a touch and backheeled the ball to Eriksen and he fired in. Torino grabbed a late winner Belotti heading in a Sau cross.

AC Milan 3-2 Sassuolo
View attachment 228364Berardi came close to scoring against his old team hitting the post but, still hasn't managed it. Bonaventura scored the rebound of a Witsel shot to give us the lead. Eriksen then scored a beauty of a free kick into the top corner. Bonaventura fired high into the roof of the net from inside the box to put us three up. Destroy scored soon after to pull one back firing low beyond Perin when in on goal. He scored again late on poking in a rebound.

Table
View attachment 228362Roma have collapsed while Juve have won every game since December with some very close games and a couple of late winners. Admittedly some were less close as they beat Roma 5-0. Roma managed to break their games without winning record. We are still very much in the picture in third but, we have a game in hand.

We play Valencia next month and also play Napoli​

March Update

We start out with Valencia and face Napoli and Lazio in Serie A. We also have Torino in the Italian Cup Semi Final first leg.

AC Milan 4-0 Valencia
View attachment 228080We easily get past Valencia at home. Eriksen had to go off due to injury after 2 mins but, will be fine. Bartra levelled the tie after 11 minutes heading in from a corner after a Romangoli flick on. Bernardo Silva put us in the lead just before half time beating a man and then firing into the top corner from outside the box. Luiz Adriano gave us some breathing room after half time his shot hit the post and then the keeper before he knocked the ball into the goal. Bernardo Silva wrapped up the win Berardi found him in space and he fired in via the post. We dominated the game and Valencia only had two shots on target. the upset of the round was Napoli dumping out Bayern this alongside them being 5th in the league cost Blanc his job.

AC Milan 4-0 Napoli
View attachment 228078
Hammered Napoli at home scoring four more. Bonaventura scored two tap ins, one from a Berardi cross and one a rebound of a Munir effort, to put us two goals up at half time. Eriksen capitalised on a poor touch to get in on goal and then his low effort beat Reina to put us three up. Munir lashed in a loose ball in the box to give us four goals. An easy win as we again win 4-0 and only allow 2 shots on target.

Italian Cup Semi Final Leg 1 AC Milan 4-0 Torino
View attachment 228077
Another four goal win but, why couldn't we have done it in the league. A Munir hat trick should see us through. Bonaventura scored first volleying in a headed clearance from inside the box. Munir grabbed his first just after half time half volleying in a great Bonaventura pass. He beat his man before putting his effort under the keeper to make it three. He then finished off his hat trick running past the Torino defence from the half way line before firing high into the goal. A good win but, this run of form is costing us a lot in goal and clean sheet bonuses.

Atalanta 3-4 AC Milan
View attachment 228074
This time we needed every one of our four goals to pick up the three points. Denis put them ahead scoring from a Boayke cross. We scored 2 minutes later Eriksen whipped in a free kick and Berardi headed it in. We then grabbed 3 goals in ten minutes. Silva scored when Adriano squared it to him when in on goal. Adriano then scored a great 20 yard curling effort that went just inside the post. Eriksen then scored when Niang hit an unorthodox volley that the keeper tipped onto the post and he tapped the rebound in from about 1 inch out. Atalanta scored a lucky cross and volleyed in from a set piece to make it close but, we held on.

Juve drew 2-2 with Udinese to drop their first points since December could we take advantage to go three points behind with a game in hand

AC Milan 7-0 Latina

View attachment 228070
Yes, a Berardi hat trick saw us easily past Latina. An early own goal saw us take the lead a Romangoli shot taking a massive deflection to go in. Berardi fired in from jut inside the box to double the lead. He then scored a near carbon copy for the third. After an Eriksen corner was cleared to him Maicon headed in the second cross for four. Munir headed in a Berardi cross for 5 just after half time. Maicon then fired in a twenty yard free kick to make it six. Berardi fired a shot into the top corner from a mis cleared corner.

De Sciglio fractured his arm and will miss 2-3 weeks.

International Break

We had an awful International Break

Kishna picked up a knock and will mis 2-3 weeks, Balanta will miss 2 weeks with a gashed leg and Witsel twisted his knee and will miss 3 weeks

and then there was this
View attachment 228067
Eriksen will miss 2-3 months nearly the rest of the season a massive blow

AC Milan 2-1 Lazio
View attachment 228066
Despite missing all of the player and Luiz Adriano who was travelling, the game was on a Wednesday right after an international break. Gil Romero gave us an early lead a corner was cleared to him and his shot may have taken a slight deflection on the way in. Cofie equalised soon after half time a Djordjevic shot was horribly struck but, fell to him wide open at the back post. We regained the lead seconds later a loose ball fell to Bonaventura and he clipped his effort over the keeper. This was our game in hand so we are even with Juve. Who we play next month.

This is what has happened to the line up I had against Latina before the Lazio gameView attachment 228063

Table
View attachment 228062
We don't have the head to head on Juve which makes our game with them even bigger.

Champions League Draw
View attachment 228076We have last years finalists Man Utd although we lost both legs by less than they lost 1 game so good news I guess.

Youth Intake

All awful none will play for us no point in me putting up a pic best was 1 star

Also Moyes lost the Chelsea job I never knew he had Pellegrini replaced him while Koeman is now in charge at Bayern

Forgot to add the 21 million euro man Lavers scored a hat trick against the Juve under 20's good signs​

Last edited:
The Most of April Update

As our match with Juve will likely decide the winner of the Serie A I will make it stand alone. Luiz Adriano showed why I shouldn't have considered selling him this month. We also played Man Utd in the Champions League.

Crotone 0-6 AC Milan
View attachment 227785Luiz Adriano was immense as he scored a hat trick and assisted 3, although two were getting fouled for penalties. Berardi opened the scoring from the spot before Luiz Adriano score his first volleying in a Boilesen cross at the back post. He grabbed a second soon after belting in a low effort from a Munir pass. A Gil Romero tackle started a counterattack and Luiz Adriano fed Munir and he fired past the keeper for four nil. Luiz Adriano finished his hat trick timing his man up in knots before beating the keeper. Berardi scored a second penalty to wrap up the scoring.

Torino 2-1 AC Milan Italian Cup 2-5 Aggregate
View attachment 227784I played a lot of back ups as I felt we were through and they did alright. A mastour shot deflected in to give us the lead. Torino scored from two crosses to pull goals back but, we easily held on.

We will face Napoli in the final

AC Milan 2-0 Fiorentina
View attachment 227783A big win over bogey team Fiorentina to help us in the title race. Romangoli headed in a corner just before half time to give us the lead. Bonaventura scored late to wrap up the points a 1-2 with Luiz Adriano playing him in before he fired low past the keeper.

Man Utd 1-3 AC Milan
View attachment 227782
A Luiz Adriano hat trick puts us in a good position for the second leg. Kane opened the scoring firing past Perin when in on goal. Luiz Adriano hit back five minutes later Gil Romero won the ball high up the pitch and Berardi played in Adriano and he fired high past Valdes, De Gea is injured. Bonaventura was played in on goal at a tight angle so cut the ball back to Luiz Adriano who fired it in. He completed his hat trick firing high into the goal from 18 yards out. A good away win the only question is who do I play at the San Siro protect the lead or add to it.

An ex-bricklayer also scored against Barcelona which doesn't happen every day.

Catania 1-4 AC Milan HT

Catania 4-4 AC Milan FT
View attachment 227781What is it about Catania we don't like. This game could cost us the title. Luiz Adriano fired us into an early lead putting the ball into the bottom corner after he turned his man after Mastour passed to him in the box. Berardi scored next heading in a Witsel cross from 15 yards out. they then pulled one back as we left a player wide open and he volleyed in a free kick. We regained our two goal lead Luiz Adriano turned two players and fired low into the near post. Mastour then scored his first Serie A goal for us beating two players in the box and firing in his shot hitting the near post on it's way. We crumbled after half time Catania scored from a loose ball and two volleyed crosses.

Despite losing to Lazio on the Europa League Juve beat them in the league and then drew again to go out of the Europa League.

AC Milan 5(8-3)2 Man Utd
View attachment 227780We scored three goal in the opening 15 minutes but, all but one was offside. Bernardo Silva scored the one that counted firing in the rebound of Luiz Adriano shot. Rooney equalised on the night firing past Perin when Mata played him in. Luiz Adriano put us back ahead scoring the rebound of his own shot. At half time I switched to counter and we executed it perfectly. Bonaventura fired us further ahead when he was left wide open in the box. Berardi added another from the spot. Luiz Adriano grabbed his second when his shot from inside the box took a friendly bounce off the bar. Rooney scored a tap in after the ball was cut back to him to make the score more respectable for United.

AC Milan 4-1 AS Roma
View attachment 2277783 late goals added gloss to the scoreline but, we dominated the game and allowed Roma two shots and one on target. Klaasen picked out a wide open Bonaventura and he fired low to give us a second half lead. Tevez volleyed in a cross to level the game minutes later. Luiz Adriano ignored the attention of three defenders and the keeper to poke in a cross and give us the lead back. De Sciglio flicked on a corner and ex-Roma man Romangoli headed it in to make it three. Berardi scored a penalty to add some gloss to the scoreline.

Then we got lucky as last place Chievo picked up a point agaist Juve who needed an 87th minute goal to even get a point.

Verona 0-2 AC Milan
View attachment 227777We were poor but, won. Perin was the he ro making some great saves including two at point blank range from living legend Raul. Luiz Adriano twisted and turned and when he found space fired into the top corner just before half time. Berardi scored a penalty for the third game in a row the fifth of the season for him.

Juve beat Torino the next day 3-0 to overtake us on a head to head.

Table
View attachment 227773
Even on points Juve have the head to head from the 3-1 win for them. We each have one challenging game after each other us Inter them Napoli.

Champions League Draw
View attachment 227779Real Madrid stand in the way of a first Champions League Final since 2007.

In other news loanee Vaclav Cerny is in with a shout of Serie B player of the year

I also got my budget for next year 70 million euros and 1.5 million euros a week in extra wage budget​

Level on points again this month... Could Juventus just be chill and lose a game or 2!!

Good luck against RM, I have faith man.

Level on points again this month... Could Juventus just be chill and lose a game or 2!!

Good luck against RM, I have faith man.

If they could lose to us and Napoli that would be great but, I think it will be a struggle we have dropped a combined total of 12 points this year we are the best two by far will be interesting to see how the game goes.

The result against Man Utd gives me more hope than I would have had they beat them with a similar squad I think. It will be close but hopefully we can win your bet.

The next four games Juve, RM Inter, RM will define the season 4 wins great year four losses poor

AC Milan vs Juventus

The big pre game team news is suspensions we will be missing Romangoli who has been a rock for us. Juventus will be missing Paul Pogba for the match.

Journalist predicts a draw bookies have us as slight favourites at 2.25 a draw at 3.2 and Juve at 2.75

Lineups

Forgot to screenshot them but, this is ours almost Maicon replaced Bartra. The other big call was Munir over Bonaventura on the left.View attachment 227752Juve

Mandzukic

Ghoulam Moutinho Malcom

Khedria Marchisio

Asamoah Chielinni Rugani Parshivulyk

Buffon

The big change is Malcom on the right they have gone for two defensive CM's perhaps knowing a draw is enough.

Kickoff Juve attack down the left, Ghoulam is played in fortunately he shanks his effort way wide. Malcom picks it up and crosses it in Mandzukic bicycles it in Juve lead after 22 seconds disaster for AC Milan.

5 mins We have a series of corner Munir come close but, Buffon tips his effort over.

7 mins a De Sciglio cross goes to Mauri he passes to Silva who cuts inside his man and hits a curling effort that beats Buffon's outstretched hand and curls inside the post 1-1.

15 minutes Another corner it is cleared but, we get the ball back to Mauri. He cuts inside and fires off a shot from 14 yards out. Buffon parries it and Munir is first to the loose ball and fires it in. 2-1

22 mins Some nice passing gets the ball wide to Berardi 25 yards out by the byline. He whips in a deep cross Munir meets it at the back post and volleys it in. 3-1

28 mins A corner by Munir is cleared back to him. He picks out Mauri on the edge of the box and he fires a shot away it beats Buffon but, comes back off the bar and the rebound is hacked away.

Half Time De Bruyne replaces Khedra and Moutinho drops back to CM. Everton Ribeiro replaces Ghoulam.

55 minutes we have a couple of attacks repulsed and Juve counter. De Bruyne gets it wide to Ribeiro and he cuts it back to Moutinho who passes the ball into the corner. 3-2.

59 minutes Perin claims a long throw and starts a counter Munir is played in at an angle but, Buffon tips it over.

60 mins The resulting corner is cleared and we bring the ball up the pitch. Bernardo Silva picks out Munir and he rifles a half volley into the bottom corner. 4-2 Munir gets his hat trick. Ongenda comes on for the ineffective Luiz Adriano.

72 minutes Mauri passes to Ongenda on the edge of the box. He turns his man and hits a low effort that Buffon tips wide.

77 minutes Berardi finally gets on a decent run. He beats two men to get into the box and shoots but his effort goes agonisingly wide of the far post.

85 minutes A Chielinni long throw is cleared to Ribeiro his shot hits Malcom in the back and falls to Mandzukic who taps the ball in with Perin lying on the ground at the other side of the goal. 4-3 Juve got lucky. At this point I went Defensive and changed team instructions. Marc Bartra replaces Bernardo Silva.

90+3 Minutes. In the final added on minute we launch a counter attack Berardi passes to Ongenda who picks out Munir. His first effort is blocked so he chases that ball down and whips in a cross. Ongenda heads it onto the bar and it takes a Juve bounce. The ball then hits Buffon and looks to be rolling over the line before someone clears it.

90+4 from their Juve counter a shot is blocked and goes out for a long throw into the box. De Bruyne jumps highest and his header is on target but, Perin dives to his left and holds on.

The ref then blows the final whistle and we go three points clear.

View attachment 227751
As the stats show we dominated the game Juve were only a threat on the counter, but a very effective one.

View attachment 227750

Table

View attachment 227749We are three points ahead of Juve but, they still have the head to head on us so we need to have more points than them.

Remaining Games

AC Milan
View attachment 227748
Hopefully another game is added to it but, in the league we still have Inter, Avellino, Udinese and Palermo. All but, Inter have little so play for so hopefully their players will already be on holiday.

Juventus
View attachment 227747Napoli will be a challenge while Latina and Crotone will want every point as they are fighting relegation making them potential banana peels

Nice work! Juve game must have been a thriller!

You got screenshots of Mastour and my man Cerny?

Nice work! Juve game must have been a thriller!

You got screenshots of Mastour and my man Cerny?

Thanks yeah also a bit nerve wrecking

MastourView attachment 227673View attachment 227672
He has gotten a lot more football since Eriksen was injured and has done well. As he is an AMC their is a lo of competition

CernyView attachment 227671View attachment 227670
Cerny has been good for Empoli and has a chance of getting the Serie B young player of the year award

Mastour will play more next year and will become more important Cerny I will see after he come back from his loan

Nice! Mastour getting there slowly. It'll always be his mental catching up but that comes with games and time on FM :)

Cerny could be good rotation but maybe another loan will be better for him, I'm pretty sure I shipped him out for a couple of years before he was good enough for a run in my side. Be nice if he won the award!

The Next Few Games Update

We still have some games left every one left is very important.

Real Madrid 0-4 AC Milan
View attachment 227638We thrashed Real at the Bernabeu to put us at least 1 step into the final. We took an early lead when Luiz Adriano beat Ramos to get in on goal. His shot was saved by Navas and the rebound fell to Berardi who fired high into the goal. Mastour added a second soon after Luiz Adriano played him in and he fired his shot above Navas and in for 2-0. We made it three before half time. Romangoli headed a Mastour corner Navas tipped it and it hit Dybala, who was standing on the line and went in. Luiz Adriano got the fourth when a long clearance played him in he rounded Navas and passed the ball in. We then missed a glorious chance to make it 5 when Bonaventura was played in, his shot was saved as was Luiz Adriano's shot and then Bonaventura's rebound of that was saved, still no complaints after a 4-0 win at Real.

Juve beat Napoli earlier in the day to overtake us on head-to-headso we needed a point.

17 mins Inter whip in a free kick Icardi gets up highest flicks a header that beats Perin but, cannons back off the post.

23 mins A Kovacic free kick deflects off of the wall and plays in Carlos Perin blocks the shot.

HT we have been dominated by Inter and are holding on for a point.

48 mins Cristieg tries a bicycle kick from twelve yards out to bounces back off the bar second time lucky for us.

56 mins Luck breaks Carlos hits in a cross Icardi heads it in at the back post we go down to second as it stands.

65 minutes Level, Munir scores a beautiful header into the corner to level the game up from a Mauri cross

78 minutes Mastour is in on goal but, his shot rolls wide of the target.

Full Time we get a point and that is all we need. No slip ups allowed in the next 3 games though.
View attachment 227637
Inter 1-1 AC Milan

AC Milan 0-0 Real
View attachment 227636A dull game sees us into the Champions League Final where we face Barca who want to become Champions two years in a row. It was a poor game Bonaventura had the best chances but waited to long to shoot for the first and had the second saved. We also set a gate receipt high of 5.25 million euros. The first final in ten years

AC Milan 3-0 Avellino
View attachment 227635We win as do Juve, but ours comes at a cost Munir twisted his ankle and will miss the rest of the season. Luiz Adriano scored after 40 minutes when nerves where creeping in capitalising on a poor Brede Hangaland touch to play himself in and then firing high into the corner. He grabbed a second just after half time when a corner was headed to him and he half volleyed in from just inside the box. Munir scored a 25+ yard effort into the top corner to make it three minutes before he got injured. He will be a big loss 13 goals and 4 assists just since he arrived in January.

Palermo 0-1 AC Milan
View attachment 227634We were awful but stole the three points. Perin saved a penalty that Gil Romero gave away. With one of few chances Mastour hit the post and despite the three striker I was playing Marc Bartra was the player who poked in the rebound with a goal that justified his transfer fee as it could see us claim the title.

Table
View attachment 227633
We are top but just as importantly Chievo could pull off the greatest escape ever look at the change of form.
View attachment 227632View attachment 227631
Also our u-20s won the leagueView attachment 227630

Come on mate - two more wins!!

3 actually still got the Italian Cup Final against Napoli only really care because we have a chance of a treble which would be amazing 3 wins is great 2 good and 1 depends on which if I won the league or Champions League which I would be satisfied but, not with the Italian Cup

View attachment 227619
Just saw this a pretty harsh sacking as he was retiring in a few weeks anyway but, look at the second favourite to take over the job ex-Chelsea (in game) and United (sadly in real life) manager David Moyes. I will update on the vacant position when it is filled

Also doubt may United fans would like the favourite for the job big Sam Allardyce