I have actually been following how you are doing with Rotherham dude!

A 4th place for Christmas is great, especially when it's within reach of 2nd!

And the 100% month is superb, see if the form can keep going!

Message to Readers ...

Please feel free to post your comments on my story so far...
Ive had over 1000 views on this story and only 4/5 comments so id be grateful if you could.

Ive decided to ditch the Player Ratings screenies after every game cause its taking longer and longer to update and im not really convinced it looks better. Usually i change the layout every season so its easier to read but i really cant be arsed now.

Im also going to re-do the OP as an overall story so far view. You can then just drop in, see wear im at and read on if youve missed anything. Just letting you know so you dont think youve opened someone elses story or what not.

From January 2013 im going to update on my academy alot more as im building it from scratch.
Also you can expect a little more information on finances and a few other things not sure yet.
If you have any ideas please let me know it could be a good idea.

Thanks for following so far,
TottenhamBoi90

Message to Readers ...

Please feel free to post your comments on my story so far...
Ive had over 1000 views on this story and only 4/5 comments so id be grateful if you could.

Ive decided to ditch the Player Ratings screenies after every game cause its taking longer and longer to update and im not really convinced it looks better. Usually i change the layout every season so its easier to read but i really cant be arsed now.

Im also going to re-do the OP as an overall story so far view. You can then just drop in, see wear im at and read on if youve missed anything. Just letting you know so you dont think youve opened someone elses story or what not.

From January 2013 im going to update on my academy alot more as im building it from scratch.
Also you can expect a little more information on finances and a few other things not sure yet.
If you have any ideas please let me know it could be a good idea.

Thanks for following so far,
TottenhamBoi90

great mate, can u tell us what tacticts and prep you using as well please??

Doing great chris keep it up i like the lay out nice and simple is the best way merry christmas

To be in play offs is amazing as you jsut got promoted hope you gain promotion again

good story so far. hopefully you can get promotion this year!

great mate, can u tell us what tacticts and prep you using as well please??

Yeah can do mate but I usually play 4-5-1 or 4-2-2-2 just with fluid counter (451) or fluid attacking (4222) with passing more direct. Dont really change anything else. I'll put some more info up about my tactic in the next update though cheers.