1648291462190.png

Hello, I'm using aggressive tactics well.

Will an aggressive wingback work in your tactics?

(Complete wingback or wingback attack)

Hello, I'm using aggressive tactics well.

Will an aggressive wingback work in your tactics?

(Complete wingback or wingback attack)
It could well do. I chose support roles as I wanted my front 4 to do the majority of chance creation and scoring. I found that more attacking roles can try too many killer balls and crosses. I would maybe try CWB(S) and go from there. Let me know how it works?

It could well do. I chose support roles as I wanted my front 4 to do the majority of chance creation and scoring. I found that more attacking roles can try too many killer balls and crosses. I would maybe try CWB(S) and go from there. Let me know how it works?
I'm sorry. I don't know how to use the test.
However, as a 4231 big fan, I showed the most points and few runs in 4231 tactics I've ever used. The most aggressive tactics!
I'm going to try CWB(S).

How does the set piece work?

I'm sorry. I don't know how to use the test.
However, as a 4231 big fan, I showed the most points and few runs in 4231 tactics I've ever used. The most aggressive tactics!
I'm going to try CWB(S).

How does the set piece work?
It's certainly an aggressive tactic, so you won't be disappointed there. The set pieces are taken from Knap. He uses the front post corner which is very effective if your CB is very good. As you can see from my results, the most corner goals came with the best teams. Some of the lower teams scored very little from set pieces. I've also used a short corner routine before, but for some reason the corner taker is now often found offside when interplaying with the short options player.

It's certainly an aggressive tactic, so you won't be disappointed there. The set pieces are taken from Knap. He uses the front post corner which is very effective if your CB is very good. As you can see from my results, the most corner goals came with the best teams. Some of the lower teams scored very little from set pieces. I've also used a short corner routine before, but for some reason the corner taker is now often found offside when interplaying with the short options player.
Thank you... I also like Knap set piece, so I used CWB(S) to test it, and my score increased. Thank you for your aggressive tactics.

Last edited:
Thank you... I also like Knap set piece, so I used CWB(S) to test it, and my score increased. Thank you for your aggressive tactics.
That's great news. Glad it's working out for you and hope you enjoy some of the football it plays. Let me know your results using the CWB(S).

Hello, CWB(A) is more aggressive and has more wins and points than CWB(S). If I use CWB(A), are there any guidelines that I need to be revised?

I saw you get the highest score among 4231 points on other tactical sites. Congratulations.

brilliant write up goner try it now let u no how it goes

Hello, CWB(A) is more aggressive and has more wins and points than CWB(S). If I use CWB(A), are there any guidelines that I need to be revised?

I saw you get the highest score among 4231 points on other tactical sites. Congratulations.
Good to see that ever more aggressive roles can work. I've only used wingbacks on support up to now, but if I'm chasing a game, good to know. Thanks for trying it out.

brilliant write up goner try it now let u no how it goes
Thanks very much, glad you enjoyed the write up. As I mentioned, I've done very little tweaking, so let me know how it goes and if you're finding certain positions frustrating or underperforming.

This is quite the tactic! My Famalicao team is in 2nd place December 28th 1st season with no transfer window in 2021. 17 matches played, 13 wins and 2 draws and 2 losses. 38 goals scored and 18 conceded. Probably top 3 best tactic I've tried this year.

Thank you so much for trying it out and glad it's working for you. Are your team fully familiar with the tactic yet and if so, are you getting some good passing build ups?