so you play with demolisher and this one as well?

I use demolisher v13 (strikerless tweaked) in my MCFC team.

i use this with Rangers and New York at the min.

This is still, by far, my favourite tactic for FM17. Had success with it at every club I've been with, won the Championship then Premier League the next season with Newcastle, but by Ajax save with it just now has blown my mind. Won the Dutch Cup, won the league with only 3 draws & 1 defeat and then went on to beat Atletico 4-0 in the Champions League final. In my first season. Unfortunately Barca, Real, Man City etc. are interested in basically all my best players so I doubt I'll be as successful next season. Trying to bring through Ajaxs incredible youth rather than buy too many.

This is still, by far, my favourite tactic for FM17. Had success with it at every club I've been with, won the Championship then Premier League the next season with Newcastle, but by Ajax save with it just now has blown my mind. Won the Dutch Cup, won the league with only 3 draws & 1 defeat and then went on to beat Atletico 4-0 in the Champions League final. In my first season. Unfortunately Barca, Real, Man City etc. are interested in basically all my best players so I doubt I'll be as successful next season. Trying to bring through Ajaxs incredible youth rather than buy too many.

Me too, its been awesome for my Rangers team... title sewn up, throw away derby 3rd last game of the season..

View attachment 80527