hey mate

can you show your starting eleven?

thanks

07403-4b286ddb-589d-4eb5-b685-4abe7788217d.png

Confused

I don't usually use TFF tactics because I don't really have much luck with them but this tactic is absolutely ridiculous. I tried the balance version and it wasn't giving me the positive results everybody else seemed to be screenshotting so i switched to the "outdated" defensive version and won a major trophy in every year of my Crystal Palace save. I have played 6 seasons and the first couple seasons was small stuff like the EFL cup and then the FA Cup then as my team got a little better we won the CL 3 times in 4 years. I concede the least goals and score the most goals every year. But I say that to say this, I can't understand why the defensive version was marked as outdated, it's extremely powerful.

Me to. Defensive version showed an amazing performance for me.

I don't usually use TFF tactics because I don't really have much luck with them but this tactic is absolutely ridiculous. I tried the balance version and it wasn't giving me the positive results everybody else seemed to be screenshotting so i switched to the "outdated" defensive version and won a major trophy in every year of my Crystal Palace save. I have played 6 seasons and the first couple seasons was small stuff like the EFL cup and then the FA Cup then as my team got a little better we won the CL 3 times in 4 years. I concede the least goals and score the most goals every year. But I say that to say this, I can't understand why the defensive version was marked as outdated, it's extremely powerful.

Thanks for the good post. What training do you use?

Funny thing is, i posted this in the wrong tactic thread. Whoops!

Finally i have posted here, in the right place :D

I have used the defensive version of this tactic to great success now for Monaco, Manchester United, Chesterfield and now Everton.

With the league one title secured with with Chesterfield I was offered the Everton job with 3 games of the season left and they sat 19th in the table. I managed to keep them up with a win on the last day but since then wow.

I have done a Leicester and won the Premiership the very next season. All this without Barkley (i sold him) and Lukaku (sold before i arrived)

I bought good players from the transfer list i also NEVER use the instant result option, i like to manage my teams fully.

Great tactic! Wonder if i get offered another job at a bigger club, fingers crossed!

Last edited:
Still getting insane results with agressor.
Lost the french cup final to PSG with Paris FC (3rd Division) 1st season !
Getting easily in Ligue 2, and now on top of Ligue 2..
Perfect tactic.

The tactic works well, I win more games than I lose. However, I am finding that we are conceding a lot of goals, generally from crosses into the box. My wing backs generally have good ratings though, not sure how to address this issue? Any ideas would be helpful.

The tactic works well, I win more games than I lose. However, I am finding that we are conceding a lot of goals, generally from crosses into the box. My wing backs generally have good ratings though, not sure how to address this issue? Any ideas would be helpful.

In addition to TFF's OIs, add "Show Weaker Foot" OI to the RB and LB as well. I have found that it helps.

Still working great for me. My NYCFC team just turned over LA Galaxy 10-1 in the 2nd game of the season.

View attachment 1115673

Far too many CCCs for them late in the game, but it was 8-0 at HT. Leathering. Formation has been awesome all preseason

View attachment 1115675

Last edited:
Hey did you use both the versions? Defensive and Balanced etc. and which skin please?

I just use a slight tweak or two to the attacking version. I play chicken wing 4141 for the harder away games.

and skin i make meself.