I don't know why my defensive midfielders have poor ratings all the season with this tactic.

1st season with Mu and i won all (except fa cup) but my MC:
- Fred (7,02)
- Blind (7,05)
- Darder (6,99)

Bad guys?

I have an other question about the Mc L and R:
- i tried Fred as McL but he was very bad (with Tzahy he seems to be a monster)
- Herrera, Fellaini, Mkitharyan>>not bad but not very good. Are they ok for this role or not?

Ty all and sorry for my poor english...!!

Guys, I've update the OP and added this to the important information section:

-- WBL/WBR positions are a very important positions in the tactic, they contribute greatly to the attack and the defense so due that they get tired greatly during matches, I strongly suggest using 2 substitutions(around 68-70 minutes) for these positions in order to always have fresh players at these positions. Also, it's important to have fresh players at these position because when the "Conditions" of players at these positions drop to "67%" or less during matches then these players stop running at all and stop go back to the defense after attacks so your defense starts greatly suffer.

Thanks for this advice, TFF

After I started substitute the wing backs my team became just unstoppable :)

Does anyone know any good set pieces or links to a website that has set pieces tactics you can download. Half way through my first season with Salford and some games really struggling to score, set pieces would help massively.

Thanks for this advice, TFF

After I started substitute the wing backs my team became just unstoppable :)

I think the 3rd substitution should be spent on one of CMs, I see these positions also do a lot work

And pray that the team don't get hit by an injury after the 3rd and last sub is used ;)

when I play vs weak opponents and win by solid margin like +2 goals then I use my 3rd substitution around 70 minutes but when I play vs strong opponents and the result of the match is under quest until the end then I always keep my 3rd substitution in case of injury

This tactic never stops to amaze me :)

I smashed English Premier league with Liverpool, won EFL Cup and FA Cup !

nsp1.png