• No

Votes: 76 73.8%

• Total voters

*JK*

19th Title Here we Come
Reaction score
Man Utd discussing personal terms with Aguero

27.06.09 | tribalfootball.com
<ABBR title="">Manchester United</ABBR> are in talks with the minders of <ABBR title="">Atletico Madrid</ABBR> star Sergio Aguero.
Marca says United have spent the past 48 hours sounding out the Argentina international about whether he is serious about a move to Old Trafford.
The <ABBR title="">Premiership</ABBR> champs are willing to offer Aguero £100,000-a-week to bring him to England - which represents a massive increase on his current Atletico salary.
If Aguero accepts the offer, United chief David Gill will step up negotiations with Atletico about talking them down from their demands that the striker's £55 million buyout clause will only be considered.

What do you think about this???

Never happen, this is a rumour, so dont believe everything.

It could go through we have the money and we can probably afford his wages.

anywhere but tribalfootball and I might think that it could be true... so no

i have a feelin it wud b true as hes a class young striker and he wud b honoured to be at united tbh

aguero and rooney up front would be like rooney and tevez last year. friggin amazing...

i would like to see it happen but i dont think its true but we will see

i still want benzema to come to us

Tribal Football is the worst football rumour website there is, by a distance.

Go one step up, read the daily star ;)

he should stay 1 or 2 more seasons in atletico and then he should go to chelsea or barca

it'd be great to see him in the premiership but 55mill!! seriously!!? is he as good as kaka?

Wrong section for a start, this should be in the Premiership section.

I'd love to see him at the club, I think he probably is one of the targets we are after now Ronny and Tevez are gone, and I hope we do go after him. Just because its on a certain site doesn't mean it's not true----yes, it might not be the case at the minute but I do reckon we'll be after him. Benzema is more likely at the minute though.

tribalfootball.com is one of the worst sites. Nearly all the stuff they put on there is not true

Great player dont get me wrong but think about it...rooney and aguero upfront thats the worst combination i have seen.

To me rooney and berbatov upfront is better, Yes i dont want to admit it but berbatov is a great player..berbatov for the intelligence on the pitch and use rooney for the seer hard work and ability to be a match winner and can score goals.

Man utd squad next season -

gk-VDS
dr-oshea
dc-ferdinand
dc-vidic
dl-evra
mr-valencia
ml-nani
mc-anderson
mc-carrick
st-rooney
st-berba

thats a brilliant squad, then spend the rest of the ronaldo money on backups from first team.

Last edited:
Great player dont get me wrong but think about it...rooney and aguero upfront thats the worst combination i have seen.

To me rooney and berbatov upfront is better, Yes i dont want to admit it but berbatov is a great player..berbatov for the intelligence on the pitch and use rooney for the seer hard work and ability to be a match winner and can score goals.

Man utd squad next season -

gk-VDS
dr-oshea
dc-ferdinand
dc-vidic
dl-evra
mr-valencia
ml-nani
mc-anderson
mc-carrick
st-rooney
st-berba

thats a brilliant squad, then spend the rest of the ronaldo money on backups from first team.

i agree with this man u squad except Nani. Nani is **** he thinks hes the man to step into Ronnys boots but he dont even come close. Losing Ronny is a huge loss for us and we will never get a winger as good as him especially if we choose NANI! As for aguero hes a fantastic player but as with all the other transfer rumours hes only proven in spanish football the premier league is the toughest league in the world and whats the betting most of the speculated incomers last 2 mins.

if man utd deny making an offer for Aguero, chances are the deal will go through. But I cant see it happening

Pish posh, tribal football must have the same mug writers as the sun

Back