• Replies Replies 66
  • Views Views 7K

Will The Kun Aguero Deal Go Tru???

• Yes

Votes: 27 26.2%
  • No

Votes: 76 73.8%

• Total voters
Kalou has to be the most frustrating player ever. He goes past like 5 players then hits it into row Z, i think he would suceed at Arsenal if he ever moved there.

yer tell me about it lol. so frustrating just watching him

---------- Post added at 02:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:44 PM ----------

who the **** is kakuta

gael kakuta is a young french left winger playing for chelsea i think he has a pretty bad injury at the moment not to sure. seen him play a few times very tricky pacy player.

A lot of united fans genuinely believe because you have sold Ronaldo for 80 mil that you have all that money to spend on transfers. I'm not saying this as a red hating city fan because thats far from what i am. But the fact of the matter is the Glazer family have put your team in so much debt (getting close to 1 billion) that you have nothing like the 80 mil to spend. 16 has already been spent on Valencia (who will turn out to be a fantastic signing). And i reckon Fergie was given 40 mil for transfers with the other 40 mil being used as a drop in the ocien of debt. However that still leaves over 20 mil to bring in a decent striker. I doubt however it will be Aguero as Athletico will demand around the 35 mil mark for him which United simply cannot afford and Milan are in advanced talks about bringing him to the san siro. Michael Owen will be a very good signing also. If he can be kept fit. With the quality service he will get from Rooney, Giggs, Anderson, Carrick, Valencia etc. I'm willing to bet he will bang the goals in next season. If Fergie and the rest of the United back room staff hadn't treated Tevez like a dog then you guys would not be having these problems.

aha aguero, then benzema, but the truth is your getting owen.

LOOOOL!! That's sums United up in one, cheap and stupid!.. And very unattractive ;)

---------- Post added at 09:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:06 AM ----------

Anderson & Nani = The biggest waste of £45M+ ever!!

the fact they have just got Owen means its very unlikely that it will happen.

LOOOOL!! That's sums United up in one, cheap and stupid!.. And very unattractive ;)

---------- Post added at 09:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:06 AM ----------

Anderson & Nani = The biggest waste of £45M+ ever!!

lolololol i agree with nani. but please eat your words in 2 seasons when anderson is one of the worlds best. look at 'anderson u17 world cup' on youtbe for an insight into his attacking talent. fergie has played him as a holding midfieler to sharpen his defensive talents before letting him loose.

Lol, Blakefish. You obviously fail at football. We all know Tevez was not treated like a dog, but that he decided to go walkies because Berbatov joined. Owen will perfectly replace Tevez with support from Carrick, Valencia, etc. And, no, United weren't 1m in debt. But that's what City will be in after spending 100m on ****** players like Santa Cruz and finishing 15th every year. >_>;

Lol, Blakefish. You obviously fail at football. We all know Tevez was not treated like a dog, but that he decided to go walkies because Berbatov joined. Owen will perfectly replace Tevez with support from Carrick, Valencia, etc. And, no, United weren't 1m in debt. But that's what City will be in after spending 100m on ****** players like Santa Cruz and finishing 15th every year. >_>;

nice to hear a leeds fan supporting man utd

giggs, beckham, schoales, kean, and ronaldo all products of man unt so dont belive chapman 7 is ignorant.

---------- Post added at 05:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:03 PM ----------

watch the douglas cost video on youtube hes talented. FERGIE FERGIE Sign him UP.

giggs, beckham, schoales, kean, and ronaldo all products of man unt so dont belive chapman 7 is ignorant.

---------- Post added at 05:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:03 PM ----------

watch the douglas cost video on youtube hes talented. FERGIE FERGIE Sign him UP.

couldnt agree more, douglas costa is sick, will be a huge star.

starting 2 hear whispers of man unt's intrest in aguerrio again this morning on sky sports news.

douglas costa is top class, but off the raidar due 2 some personal problems, summin 2 do wi driving offences.
i personaly would not let sumin as silly as that get in the way of signing him!!!!

although i like aguero, i dont want to see him in the hands of man utd :D

Would love to see it happen but in my opinion no chance of it happenin, at least not this summer anyway

it would be nice to see Aguero in ManUtd. plus, about C.Ronaldo...i think they have a good potential sub for his position - Obertan. and rooney and aguero as forwards...great team. they could bring one more midfielder in my opinion.

Think the aguerro deal will be off due 2 athletico securing champions leauge footy. still think they are a bit thin in the midfeild department and will have 2 sign sumbody able. my money is still on costa and moutinho from sporting coz they never made champions leuage!!!

Back