• Replies Replies 66
  • Views Views 7K

Will The Kun Aguero Deal Go Tru???

• Yes

Votes: 27 26.2%
  • No

Votes: 76 73.8%

• Total voters
Depends whether those expensive youth players are ready to step into the first team. Not sure you can really play anyone behind Berbatov without the whole Manc tactical structure being ripped up and something else replacing it. Wouldn't be surprised if the next Taggart project was an attempt to emulate Barca, just as this current tactical project was kickstarted by the Mancs losing to Real Madrid (the match when fat Ronaldo got applauded off the pitch).

Berbatov (contrary to silly newspapers) has had a very good season. He's linked play well for the Mancs, but he's always going to get a hard time because he's a lazy sod and asking him to track back and graft just isn't his game and never will be. If you expect that from him, then you're always going to be disappointed. But then that's not his job - he's meant to stay up front and hold the ball long enough for those nippy wingers like Ronal.., erm, Rooney to get past him and be released on the counter. He's meant to provide some structure to the Manc attack by providing a focal point.

He is, but we lost an out and out focal point after Ruud left, and played better for it. The season before the lazy one arrived, we didn't have a defined focal point and the likes of Tevez, Rooney, Ronaldo +another could rotate and interchange (obviously this wasn't always the case if we were away in Europe etc). Some of our best footballing displays this season came when he didn't play-Home and Away to Arsenal in the CL for instance. He's had a good season, nothing more.

No freaking way.. Blatantly made up to get views.

He is, but we lost an out and out focal point after Ruud left, and played better for it. The season before the lazy one arrived, we didn't have a defined focal point and the likes of Tevez, Rooney, Ronaldo +another could rotate and interchange (obviously this wasn't always the case if we were away in Europe etc). Some of our best footballing displays this season came when he didn't play-Home and Away to Arsenal in the CL for instance. He's had a good season, nothing more.

Yeah, you were playing some good stuff with the fluid front line. Any reason for that changing? I've seen it suggested that so much depended on Ronaldo playing in that way that the danger of him demanding a move and throwing a sulk meant that Taggart had to make contingency plans. I think the problems with your central midfield and how exposed it made your fullbacks was a tactical issue which might have influenced things more though?

Yeah, you were playing some good stuff with the fluid front line. Any reason for that changing? I've seen it suggested that so much depended on Ronaldo playing in that way that the danger of him demanding a move and throwing a sulk meant that Taggart had to make contingency plans. I think the problems with your central midfield and how exposed it made your fullbacks was a tactical issue which might have influenced things more though?

( Noob Question? :P ) Who's Taggart?

he should stay 1 or 2 more seasons in atletico and then he should go to chelsea or barca

why wud he wnt to go to chelsea thy arent all that great and all our youngster tht we have signd have turned out class e.g. ronaldo , rooney

why wud he wnt to go to chelsea thy arent all that great and all our youngster tht we have signd have turned out class e.g. ronaldo , rooney

Ronaldo is the only one you've turned into class, Rooney was already good before you signed him, Nani is *****, Anderson is woeful (sorry 19-11-08) lol

Last edited:
Ronaldo is the only one you've turned into class, Rooney was already good before you signed him, Nani is *****, Anderson is woeful (sorry 19-11-08) lol

We shall forgive your ignorance.

Not likley to happen considering the Micheal Owen deal going through.

Not likley to happen considering the Micheal Owen deal going through.

we could still sign another striker because i dont think owen will be first team

and i do think we will sign another striker maybe not aguero but someone good

can say this deal wont happen its come from the worst source ever, and i feel aguero will stay at madrid 1 more year possibly. utd do need another striker some1 like tevez ay utd ooos forgot u let him go already huge mistake.

why must you hurt me so :'(

not a utd fan but feel anderson is a wonderfull player so strong in tackles and bursts forward well. and still very young

not a utd fan but feel anderson is a wonderfull player so strong in tackles and bursts forward well. and still very young
**** straight. nani is ***** but anderson is great. hopefully nani will improve this season cus if he doesn't he'll be sold first chance we get.

I respect your honesty as a Chelsea fan lol. I still don't rate him tho, phyiscally he's a beast, but mentally & technically he's not so good, but as you said he's still young and will improve.

**** straight. nani is ***** but anderson is great. hopefully nani will improve this season cus if he doesn't he'll be sold first chance we get.

yer nani reminds me abit like kalou u kno hes got bags of potential but dosent always show it

Kalou has to be the most frustrating player ever. He goes past like 5 players then hits it into row Z, i think he would suceed at Arsenal if he ever moved there.

Back