• Replies Replies 66
  • Views Views 7K

Will The Kun Aguero Deal Go Tru???

• Yes

Votes: 27 26.2%
  • No

Votes: 76 73.8%

• Total voters
Athletico need to keep Aguero... He's an incredible player for them, and I can't imagine they will challenge as much without him. They'd be hard pushed to replace him, despite the amount they might secure for his sale.

Atletico is a offensive team, Forlan-Agüero are one of the better combi of Europe and we need them

I think it would go through maybe next season due to the fact he won't be able to play in the champions league because of his participation in atletico's qualifying matches

Tribalfootball make everything up on pure speculation.. I wouldn't believe this until I heard something concrete from BBC or Sky Sports.. But personally I don't believe Augero would ever go to United.

Rumours, rumours, rumours. These stories are never true, I only believe stuff when it's on SkySports News or the BBC etc.

Plus, Man Utd won't buy no one else this transfer window and Aguero won't move either ;)

Rumours, rumours, rumours. These stories are never true, I only believe stuff when it's on SkySports News or the BBC etc.

Plus, Man Utd won't buy no one else this transfer window and Aguero won't move either ;)

Exactly what I said :P

Back