It dose, we're just usually too relieved when it happens, or ahead and don't care, so we don't take a mental note of them.
Do you watch the full match or just the highlights? if you only watch them on Key, you're not getting a fair reflection of what's happening on the field.

Yes I watch on Key. In terms of CCC scored though the AIs ration of scoring to missing CCC is always double mine, regardless or my tactics/strikers.

I've recently been developing an extremely attacking tactic, with pretty much 2 at the back, so I concede like 5 CCCs a game, yet the most I've conceded in a match is 2 goals in over 20 games.

I've recently been developing an extremely attacking tactic, with pretty much 2 at the back, so I concede like 5 CCCs a game, yet the most I've conceded in a match is 2 goals in over 20 games.

Well give me a shout when/if it's available to download :D

Well give me a shout when/if it's available to download :D

Will do. Only tested it with Barcelona so far so I should be smashing teams. Also started testing it with Liverpool, and it's not as effective, but still only lost 1 league game in 9 so far

Will do. Only tested it with Barcelona so far so I should be smashing teams. Also started testing it with Liverpool, and it's not as effective, but still only lost 1 league game in 9 so far

Well I'll be your guinea pig and test it for you if you want?

Keep the frustrations thread open. Might need it!

How was the CCC spread this time? Still all falling to Alejandro? Were they good chances or from an angle?

Are you happy with his play as a whole? He has good dribbling skills and he's good off the ball. Have you tried giving him different instructions/roles? He'd be a good CF/A. With his off the ball he could move into channels really well if you give him that PI. That would open up space for other players to get a few chances too.

How was the CCC spread this time? Still all falling to Alejandro? Were they good chances or from an angle?

Are you happy with his play as a whole? He has good dribbling skills and he's good off the ball. Have you tried giving him different instructions/roles? He'd be a good CF/A. With his off the ball he could move into channels really well if you give him that PI. That would open up space for other players to get a few chances too.

I can't really remember the chances now mate. I don't think Alejandro was playing that game though.
I tried him as a CF/A before and he was woefully bad :(

I can't really remember the chances now mate. I don't think Alejandro was playing that game though.
I tried him as a CF/A before and he was woefully bad :(
Okay, so CF/A is a no-go. It's difficult without seeing the matches, but maybe just add "Move into Channels"? He'd move around more laterally (using his good off the ball skills) and open up space for others like your SS/A.

Okay, so CF/A is a no-go. It's difficult without seeing the matches, but maybe just add "Move into Channels"? He'd move around more laterally (using his good off the ball skills) and open up space for others like your SS/A.

Added that instruction mate cheers, hopefully it will work just as well with him being an AF

What highlights level do you watch matches in?

Added that instruction mate cheers, hopefully it will work just as well with him being an AF
It would work as an AF/A. It used to be on by default in FM13.

The CF/A suggestion was more about including his good dribbling skills.

You're not going to pick up any problems in your tactic by watching extended.

See how the new change goes, but if you're still struggling either switch to Comprehensive to try and see for yourself what's wrong or maybe upload your save or just a PKM.

You're not going to pick up any problems in your tactic by watching extended.

See how the new change goes, but if you're still struggling either switch to Comprehensive to try and see for yourself what's wrong or maybe upload your save or just a PKM.

Ok mate will do. Whats a PKM? :$

Ok mate will do. Whats a PKM? :$
It's a way of saving your match in FM. You can only view that match in FM. It's very easy; after any match has been played there's a "Save Match" button where you can save it as a PKM. The PKM file is only 70-90kb so it's really small and much easier to upload than an entire save.

It's a way of saving your match in FM. You can only view that match in FM. It's very easy; after any match has been played there's a "Save Match" button where you can save it as a PKM. The PKM file is only 70-90kb so it's really small and much easier to upload than an entire save.

Ah OK mate cheers.