Aitor Herrera Back In Bilbao - Klippybo's Fm13 Final Hurrah!

Klippybo

Premium
Reaction score
images

WELCOME

As followers of my journeyman story will know, the Bilbao bug bit me once again and pretty much ruined the story for me, so I have decided to do 1 final save with them until FM14 comes out. I expect this save to even overtake my NHL13 gametime on the xbox so I should rattle through the seasons plus I am on holiday for 2 weeks shortly and will play it while I am watching the ashes (yes I am a Scotsman who likes cricket lol).

--

View attachment 365022
As you would expect I will play as Aitor Herrera, the FM12 god himself, and I will try and emulate my successes in that save and even do what I never did in my original one - win every single game in a season (or was it remain undefeated during the season, either or lol).

To see how good he was as a player and to see his career stats and summary check out the links to my 2 previous Bilbao stories below...........
http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/football-manager-2012-stories/95968-basque-ing-bilbao.html
http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/foot.../106953-return-aitor-herrera-boss-bilbao.html

--

This time it should be more difficult to start with as I cant sell Llorente for £30m and I cant buy Javi Martinez, Azpilicueta or even Monreal until a few years down the line so we shall see what enfolds............

PLEASE FOLLOW AND I HOPE YOU WILL ENJOY!!!!!

--

TABLE OF ACHIEVEMENTS

SEASON
LIGA BBVA
COPA DEL REY
SUPER CUP
CHAMPIONS LEAGUE
EUROPA LEAGUE
E.SUPER CUP
CLUB WORLD CUP
NATIONAL
2012-13
WINNERS
5th R
-
-
WINNERS
-
-
-
2013-14
WINNERS
5th R
WINNERS
QF
-
Runners-Up
-
-
2014-15
WINNERS
SF
Runners-Up
QF
-
-
-
COPA AMERICA WINNERS
Argentina
2015-16
WINNERS
WINNERS
WINNERS
QF
---COPA AMERICA WINNERS
Brazil
2016-17
---

Last edited:
Very exiting times on the forum with this coming back :D. And Aitors picture doesn't load in a larger (view able) size.

Cant wait to get this started, stories are always more interesting when people love the club they are playing as!

images

PRE-SEASON

Its good to be back right at the start again! I have decided to take a slightly different approach from the off here. I did originally think to sign the players they have captured so far this summer (Benat, Kike Sola, Balenziaga and Etxeita) but that didnt happen lol

What I did do was blow £30m to get my major spending out of the way early on to bring in 2 key figures in any Bilbao story.............

--

PLAYERS IN

The first signing was a no-brainer in the shape and form of Benat from Real Betis for £17.5m. He will play CM alongside Ander Herrera and he should be the creative force in the team. I then shelled out £13m on Stephane Ruffier from Saint-Etienne to be my keeper until I find a regen to take over. What was different this time was that I decided to pay £20m of the fees for these 2 over 48months - something I never usually do.

I also brought in Mikel Balenziaga from Valladolid for £2.9m
View attachment 365023View attachment 365024View attachment 365025

Finally I managed to bring these youngsters in on loan to make them Basque.
View attachment 365026View attachment 365027View attachment 365028View attachment 365029View attachment 365030

--

PLAYERS OUT

Not much doing here. Gurpegi (loan) and Castillo (£800K) left for Valladolid and thats about it. I tried to offload Iraizoz but there were no takers.

--

STAFF CHANGES

Loads!!!! I snatched Matthew Busby off of Blackburn to be my head of youth development while club icons Joseba Etxeberria is my U18 manager and Ismael Urzaiz is a youth coach. I also appointed Francisco Ayestaran as my new assistant manager.

Other new members of staff include Angel Vales, Pablo Longoria, Javier Vazquez, Gian Nicola Bisciotti, Jesus and Gerd Muller.

Obviously I would have love to have appointed my old team mates Cidoncha, Garmendia, Izurza, Perez Villarroya...........lol

--

SUMMARY

The top 4 is the aim for this season and to win the Europa League. Hopefully I will make the most of my short time with Fernando Llorente and his goals can give me a good solid starting base to build future successes on.

My time with Bilbao in my journeyman career has made an effect on me as I dont usually play Laporte or Ramalho but in that save they were valued at £14m and £9m respectively so developing them is a must.

My starting XI will be - Ruffier, Iraola, San Jose, Amorebieta, Aurtenetxe, Benat, Herrera, Susaeta, De Marcos, Muniain, Llorente

Very exiting times on the forum with this coming back :D. And Aitors picture doesn't load in a larger (view able) size.

Ah **** - never mind. Plenty of screenies of him in the links in the first post if there is anybody who doesnt have a clue who he is! lol

I didn't know they'd signed Benat in real life!! What a deal!! Guy was immense for Betis last year. Looking forward to this as always mate :D

images

AUGUST

UEFA Europa League 3rd Qual Round 1st Leg

Eskisehirspor 1 (Gucer 81)
Athletic Bilbao 4 (Boffin og9, Llorente 60, Laporte 88, Muniain 90)

A very nice way to kick-off my career here. Muniain was excellent on the LW.

--

UEFA Europa League 3rd Qual Round 2nd Leg

Athletic Bilbao 3 (Laporte 54, Herrera 61, Ibai Gomez 77)
Eskisehirspor 0
(Athletic Bilbao win 7-1 on aggregate)

I rested my first picks here and expected a performance. I was unhappy at half-time but my team talk worked for the 2nd half.

--

Athletic Bilbao 2 (Llorente 1, Susaeta 62)
Real Betis 1 (Pabon 59)

We should have won by a lot more here. Aurtenetxe got sent-off after 30min and they had a man sent-off a minute later!

--

UEFA Europa League Play-off 1st Leg

Athletic Bilbao 1 (Ibai Gomez 45)
Dundee United 0

Not good enough!!! I played a very strong side and expected to win by 3 or 4 at least but things didnt quite work out that way.

--

Osasuna 0

Athletic Bilbao 4 (Llorente 9, 69, Herrera 15, Andres og69)

An excellent win in the derby here. Both sides had the same amount of shots on goal and on target but we were ruthless.

--

UEFA Europa League Play-off 2nd Leg

Dundee United 0

Athletic Bilbao 2 (Aduriz 57, Toquero 76)
(Athletic Bilbao win 3-0 on aggregate)

Despite my first picks struggling against Utd in the first leg I decided to play my backups here.

--

LINEUPS

OPP
RES
GK
RB
CB
CB
LB
CM
CM
AMR
AML
AMC
ST
SUBS
Esk
4-1
Ruffier
Iraola
San Jose
Laporte
Aurtenetxe
Herrera
Benat
Susaeta
Muniain*
De Marcos
Llorente
Balenziaga, Ramalho, Ibai Gomez
Esk
3-0
Ruffier
Ramalho
Ekiza
Laporte*
Balenziaga
Iturraspe
Inigo Perez
Toquero
Ibai Gomez
Herrera
Aduriz
Saborit, Fernandez
Betis
2-1
Ruffier
Iraola
San Jose
Ekiza
Aurtenetxe
Herrera
Benat
Susaeta*
Ibai Gomez
Muniain
Llorente
Balenziaga
DunU
1-0
Ruffier
Iraola
San Jose
Laporte
Aurtenetxe
Herrera
Benat*
Susaeta
Ibai Gomez
Muniain
Llorente
Toquero, Iturraspe, Aduriz
Osas
4-0
Ruffier
Iraola
San Jose
Laporte
Balenziaga
Inigo Perez
Benat
Susaeta
Ibai Gomez
Herrera
Llorente 2*
Toquero, Iturraspe, Espericueta
DunU
2-0
Ruffier
Iraola
Ekiza
Laporte*
Balenziaga
Iturraspe
Inigo Perez
Toquero
Ibai Gomez
Ruiz de Galarreta
Aduriz
Espericueta
Blue means goals scored, Bold is man of the match, Red is for a red card and italics mean the player was subbed off.

--

SUMMARY

An excellent start to the season as we won every game and in doing so progressed in Europe. The only downside was the fact that Oscar De Marcos got injured and is out for a couple of months alongside the already injured Amorebieta.

I managed to bring in Jorge Espericueta for £2m from Tigres. I have never managed to get the best out of him so I will have another go here!!!!!
View attachment 365073

Outgoing were several players on loan - Etxeberria, Arrizabalaga, Raul Fernandez and Undabarrena amongst them - while I rejected a £3m bid for Aymeric Laporte from Real Madrid.

Domestically we sit top of the table as Barca have failed to win in their opening 2 games and Real Madrid dropped points also while in the Europa League we will come up against VfB Stuttgart, Lech Poznan and Sheriff Tiraspol.

View attachment 365074View attachment 365077

--

PLAYER OF THE MONTH
AYMERIC LAPORTE
View attachment 365075

images

SEPTEMBER

Athletic Bilbao 3 (Laporte 57, Muniain 62, Herrera 90)
Real Valladolid 1 (Guerra 75)

I had planned for Ekiza to cover for Amorebieta and to break Laporte in slowly but Aymeric has been immense!

--

Espanyol 4 (Longo 18, Verdu 39, 42, Alfonso 81)

Athletic Bilbao 3 (Llorente 7, Susaeta 44, San Jose 56)

We deserved at least a draw but Ruffier had a nightmare and that cost us. Espanyol are now the only team with a 100% record.

--

UEFA Europa League Group E

Lech Poznan 4 (Wojtasz 47, 50, 65, Hamalainen 79)
Athletic Bilbao 5 (Aduriz 40, 46, 52, Toquero 75, Ruiz de Galarreta 88)

What a second half that was! An incredible game this although conceding 8 goals in 2 games is not good.

--

Athletic Bilbao 5 (Muniain 9, 17, 62, Laporte 85, Benat 90)
Malaga 1 (Saviola 72)

Goals certainly arent had to come by at the moment! It was important to get back to winning ways after the Espanyol result.

--

Real Sociedad 2 (Illaramendi 42, Estrada 83)
Athletic Bilbao 3 (Llorente 9, 55, Ibai Gomez 59)

A fantastic if undeserved victory here in the Vasco derby as the goals flowed once again.

--

LINEUPS
OPP
RES
GK
RB
CB
CB
LB
CM
CM
AMR
AML
AMC
ST
SUBS
R.Val
3-1
Ruffier
Iraola
San Jose
Laporte
Aurtenetxe
Inigo Perez
Benat*
Susaeta
Muniain
Herrera
Llorente
Espericueta
Esp
3-4
Ruffier
Iraola
San Jose
Laporte
Aurtenetxe
Herrera
Benat
Susaeta
Ibai Gomez
Muniain
Llorente
Balenziaga, Inigo Perez
Lech
5-4
Ruffier
Iraola
Ekiza
Laporte
Balenziaga
Espericueta
Iturraspe
Toquero
Ibai Gomez
Ruiz de Galarreta
Aduriz* 3
Curro, Aurtenetxe
Malaga
5-1
Ruffier
Iraola
San Jose
Laporte
Aurtenetxe
Herrera
Benat
Susaeta
Ibai Gomez
Muniain* 3
Llorente
-
R.Soc
3-2
Ruffier
Iraola
San Jose
Laporte
Aurtenetxe
Herrera
Benat
Susaeta
Ibai Gomez
Muniain
Llorente* 2
Inigo Perez

--

SUMMARY

Our excellent start to the season continued - despite our loss to Espanyol in the league. We scored 19 goals in 5 games so my usual attacking formation is going down a treat with my attacking players at least!

Atletico Madrid and Valencia are our next 2 opponents in the league and that will give me more of an idea in how good we are presently.
View attachment 365088

--

PLAYER OF THE MONTH
IKER MUNIAIN
View attachment 365087

images

Our new stadium being built - moving in next season!

OCTOBER

Athletic Bilbao 3 (Ibai Gomez 26, Susaeta 43, Laporte 45)
VfB Stuttgart 2 (Ibisevic 52, 64)

A good win this - we destroyed them in the first half but I bollocked my players at full time. I expect my players to play for 95min not 45!!!

--

Athletic Bilbao 0
Atletico Madrid 0

An even encounter this against a side who player for player is our equal methinks.

--

Valencia 1 (Aurtenetxe og71)
Athletic Bilbao 4 (Llorente 11, 78, Muniain 45, Balenziaga 84)

An amazing result and performance here. Valencia have been doing quite well but we demolished them here.

--

Sheriff Tiraspol 0
Athletic Bilbao 3 (Toquero 19, Aduriz 72, 90)

--

Athletic Bilbao 3 (Llorente 17, 50, 53)
Getafe 0

Another convincing win - they had a man sent-off immediately after we scored the 3rd.

--

Copa del Rey 4th Round 1st Leg

Cadiz 1 (Calderon 77)
Athletic Bilbao 2 (Amorebieta 64, Espericueta 66)

I expected a bigger victory but hopefully we will crush them in the 2nd leg.

--

LINEUPS

OPP
RES
GK
RB
CB
CB
LB
CM
CM
AMR
AML
AMC
ST
SUBS
Stut
3-2
Ruffier
Iraola
San Jose
Laporte
Aurtenetxe
Herrera
Benat
Susaeta
Ibai Gomez
Muniain
Llorente
Iturraspe, Balenziaga
Atl.M
0-0
Ruffier
Iraola
San Jose
Laporte
Aurtenetxe
Herrera
Inigo Perez
Susaeta
Ibai Gomez
Ruiz de Galarreta
Llorente
Aduriz, Toquero
Val
4-1
Ruffier
Iraola
San Jose
Laporte
Aurtenetxe
Herrera
Benat
Susaeta
Ibai Gomez
Muniain
Llorente* 2
Balenziaga, Amorebieta
Sher
3-0
Ruffier
Ramalho
Ekiza
Laporte
Balenziaga
Iturraspe
Espericueta
Toquero
Ibai Gomez
Ruiz de Galarreta
Aduriz* 2
-
Get
3-0
Ruffier
Iraola
San Jose
Laporte
Aurtenetxe
Herrera
Benat
Susaeta
Muniain
De Marcos
Llorente* 3
Balenziaga, Ibai Gomez, Amorebieta
Cadiz
2-1
Ruffier
Ramalho
Amorebieta
Ekiza
Balenziaga
Iturraspe
Espericueta
Toquero
Ibai Gomez
Ruiz de Galarreta
Aduriz
De Marcos

--

SUMMARY

Our great start to the season continues (although Espanyol are doing better!) as I am ripping through the months while watching the Murray/Djokovic final lol.

The highlight of the month was obviously the Valencia game while the game we didnt win we should have.

My B side sacked their manager and appointed someone with pathetic stats - hopefully they can stave off relegation!
View attachment 365118

--

PLAYER OF THE MONTH
FERNANDO LLORENTE
View attachment 365117

images

NOVEMBER

Granada 1 (El Arabi 44)
Athletic Bilbao 3 (De Marcos 19, 86, Benat 83)

A nice win and I am pleased to see Mr.Reliable Oscar De Marcos grab a couple of goals.

--

Athletic Bilbao 3 (Amorebieta 44, Iturraspe 62, Aduriz 67pen)
Sheriff Tiraspol 0

With 2 games to go we have secured top spot in our group with 12 points - Lech Poznan are 2nd with 5.

--
Athletic Bilbao 3 (Benat 13, Llorente 43, Susaeta 72)
Sevilla 0

Another team that should be competing with us is duly despatched - they had a man sent-off at 2-0.

--

Real Madrid 2 (Cristiano Ronaldo 3, Higuain 62)
Athletic Bilbao 0

This is not sour grapes or anything but we played well enough and created enough chances to at least get a point. In the end their superior quality paid dividends. We are still 2pts clear of them though.

--

Athletic Bilbao 4 (Ruiz de Galarreta 11, Aduriz 45pen, 46, Amorebieta 85)
Lech Poznan 1 (Wojtasz 82)

Another game - another load of goals and another decent performance from my backups.

--

Athletic Bilbao 2 (Llorente 2, 68)
Deportivo La Coruna 0

Back to winning ways in the league....

--

Copa del Rey 4th Round 2nd Leg
Athletic Bilbao 4 (Aduriz 10, 86, De Marcos 25, 49)
Cadiz 0
(Athletic Bilbao win 6-1 on aggregate)

My backups did the job here. Toquero got 3 assists.

--

LINEUPS
OPP
RES
GK
RB
CB
CB
LB
CM
CM
AMR
AML
AMC
ST
SUBS
Gra3-1RuffierBalenziagaSan JoseLaporteAurtenetxeHerreraBenatSusaetaMuniainDe Marcos* 2LlorenteIbai Gomez, Ekiza
Sher3-0RuffierRamalhoAmorebieta
Ekiza
BalenziagaIturraspeEspericuetaToqueroIbai Gomez*Ruiz de GalarretaAduriz-
Sev3-0RuffierBalenziagaSan Jose
LaporteAurtenetxeHerreraBenat
Susaeta*
MuniainDe MarcosLlorenteRamalho, Iturraspe
Real M0-2
RuffierIraola
San JoseLaporteAurtenetxe
Herrera
BenatSusaetaMuniain
De Marcos
Llorente
Ibai Gomez, Aduriz
Lech4-1
Ruffier
Ramalho
Amorebieta
Ekiza
Balenziaga
Iturraspe
Espericueta
Toquero
Ibai Gomez
Ruiz de Galarreta
Aduriz* 2
De Marcos
Dep2-0
Ruffier
Iraola
San Jose
Laporte
Aurtenetxe
Herrera
Benat
Susaeta
Muniain
De Marcos
Llorente* 2
Balenziaga
Cadiz4-0
Ruffier
Ramalho
Amorebieta
Ekiza
Balenziaga
Iturraspe
Espericueta
Toquero
Ibai Gomez
De Marcos* 2
Aduriz 2
-

--

SUMMARY

7 games and 6 wins - cant complain!!! I managed to rotate the squad quite a lot during the month and my youngsters have impressed - especially Laporte and Espericueta.

I am not naieve enough to think that we will win the league but a top 4 place should be easily achieved which is the ultimate aim. The good (and frustrating) thing about Bilbao is that you can become by far the richest club in the world so I can afford a year or two without Champions League football but me and the Champions League go hand in hand with Bilbao!

View attachment 365230

--

PLAYER OF THE MONTH
OSCAR DE MARCOS
View attachment 365219

images

DECEMBER

Barcelona 2 (Villa 45, Fabregas 45+3)
Athletic Bilbao 0

A nightmare 5min cost us dearly here. Herrera got injured and is out for a month or so.

--

VfB Stuttgart 3 (Felipe 25, Cacau 68, Okazaki 82)
Athletic Bilbao 3 (Ibai Gomez 20, 59, Toquero 64)

I am pleased that my backups didnt lose but I am angry that we threw away a 2 goal lead.
View attachment 365344

--

Athletic Bilbao 2 (Llorente 60, 65)

Celta Vigo 1 (Bermejo 56)

Llorente is now 7 goals clear of his nearest challenger for the Pichichi.

--

Copa del Rey 5th Round 1st Leg

Athletic Bilbao 2 (Susaeta 37, Aduriz 73)
Valencia 2 (Bernat 68, Jonas 80)

This was annoying as they had a man sent-off just before Aduriz came off the bench to score. We have our work cut out for us now.

--

Mallorca 1 (dos Santos 52)

Athletic Bilbao 2 (Susaeta 2, Luna og6)

A good win but it came at a price as Muniain is out for a couple of months.

--

Copa del Rey 5th Round 2nd Leg

Valencia 3 (Parejo 30, Valdez 42, Bernat 49)
Athletic Bilbao 0
(Valencia win 5-2 on aggregate)

We were doomed before kick-off as I was without Benat, Muniain, Herrera, Laporte, Inigo Perez, Ruiz de Galarreta and Ekiza!

--

Athletic Bilbao 1 (Toquero 84)

Real Zaragoza 0

We were severely under strength again and had to rely on Zaragoza self destructing to get the points as they missed a pen and had a man sent-off. Toquero had a goal disallowed immediately beofre scoring.

--

LINEUPS

OPP
RES
GK
RB
CB
CB
LB
CM
CM
AMR
AML
AMC
ST
SUBS
Barca
0-2
Ruffier
Ramalho
San Jose
Laporte
Aurtenetxe
Herrera
Benat
Susaeta
Muniain
De Marcos
Llorente
Iturraspe, Aduriz
Stutt
3-3
Ruffier
Ramalho
Ekiza
Amorebieta
Balenziaga
Iturraspe
Espericueta
Toquero
Ibai Gomez* 2
De Marcos
Aduriz
-
Celta
2-1
Ruffier
Iraola
San Jose
Laporte
Aurtenetxe
Iturraspe
Benat
Susaeta
Muniain
De Marcos
Llorente* 2
Balenziaga, Inigo Perez, Amorebieta
Val
2-2
Ruffier
Iraola
San Jose
Amorebieta
Aurtenetxe
Iturraspe
Inigo Perez
Susaeta
Muniain*
Ruiz de Galarreta
Llorente
Ibai Gomez, Aduriz, Balenziaga
Mall
2-1
Ruffier
Iraola
San Jose
Amorebieta*
Aurtenetxe
Ruiz de Galarreta
Benat
Susaeta
Muniain
De Marcos
Llorente
Ibai Gomez, Espericueta
Val
0-3
Ruffier
Iraola
San Jose
Amorebieta
Aurtenetxe
Iturraspe
Espericueta
Susaeta
Ibai Gomez
De Marcos
Llorente
Ramalho
Zara
1-0
Ruffier
Iraola
San Jose
Amorebieta
Balenziaga
Espericueta
Benat
Toquero
Saborit
Ruiz de Galarreta
Llorente
-

--

SUMMARY

We end the calendar year in 2nd place which isnt too shabby however we got easily beaten in the Copa del Rey which is!! In the Europa League we will face Napoli which will be a tricky test and either Lazio or Atletico Madrid will meet us should we succeed.

As for January, previous spells make me think I will be handed a decent transfer kitty but with no regens lurking it will be pointless unless a few shortlisted players become available but that is unlikely.
View attachment 365378

--

PLAYER OF THE MONTH
MIKEL SAN JOSE
View attachment 365377

love the sory as all ways but you and bibao need to get a room never know any love 1 club as much as you keep up the good work

love the sory as all ways but you and bibao need to get a room never know any love 1 club as much as you keep up the good work

LOL - I cant believe after nearly 20 years of playing CM/FM it has taken me nearly all that time to find a team that I love to manage and not get bored. Sure I am a massive Newcastle fan but they dont come close in FM terms. Methinks it is because I love to develop young talent and this club is the only club where you have to do that 100% if you are to be a success.

Obviously having Aitor come in in my first ever save helped a bit!

Really excited about this save - I recently did a Bilbao save and finished 5th in my first season. It was incredibly frustrating to find out that none of the world class Basque players were interested in joining my club - it was real hard to replace Llorente and the signing of Forlan proved to be fruitless.

Extremely excited to follow your save and see if you can manage to keep the Basque wonder kids at your club without them being poached by the big clubs

images

JANUARY

Levante 1 (Acquafresca 30)
Athletic Bilbao 2 (Llorente 16, 17)

Barca drew the day before so we move within 2pts of them. Llorente is going to be a huge loss when he goes in the summer.

--
Athletic Bilbao 2 (Ibai Gomez 22, Toquero 70)
Rayo Vallecano 0

Barca drew again so we go level top and Real lost for the 2nd game in a row so we should finish at least 2nd now as we are 7pts clear of them.

--

Real Betis 1 (Sevilla 58)
Athletic Bilbao 1 (De Marcos 9)

Only my 2nd draw in the league but Barca lost so we go 1pt clear at the top.

--

Athletic Bilbao 3 (Benat 25, Susaeta 37, Toquero 79)
Osasuna 1 (Damia 59)

We end the month with a derby win. Toquero also had one chalked off.

--

LINEUPS
OPP
RES
GK
RB
CB
CB
LB
CM
CM
AMR
AML
AMC
ST
SUBS
Lev
2-1
Ruffier
Iraola
San Jose
Laporte
Balenziaga
Iturraspe
Benat
Susaeta
Ibai Gomez
De Marcos*
Llorente 2
Espericueta, Ruiz de Galarreta
Rayo
2-0
Ruffier
Iraola
San Jose*
Laporte
Balenziaga
Herrera
Benat
Susaeta
Ibai Gomez
De Marcos
Llorente
Toquero
Betis
1-1
Ruffier
Iraola
San Jose
Laporte
Balenziaga
Iturraspe
Benat
Susaeta
Ibai Gomez
De Marcos
LlorenteRuiz de Galarreta
Osas
3-1
Ruffier
Iraola
San Jose
Laporte
Balenziaga
Herrera
Benat
Susaeta*
Ibai Gomez
De Marcos
Toquero
Ruiz de Galarreta

--

SUMMARY

Usually January is full of games but our premature exit from the Copa del Rey meant we only had 4 matches instead of 8! That allowed my players for longer rests inbetween games and came as no surprise to see Real and Barca slip up a few times.

Transfer wise I got given £20m and only spent £500k on the young keeper, Blanco, whom I brought in on loan earlier in the season. I decided to keep my cash incase any special regen appears! I had to reject more bids for Laporte though and Amorebieta wnats a new challenge so I will sell him at the end of the season.
View attachment 365496

--

PLAYER OF THE MONTH
OSCAR DE MARCOS
View attachment 365495