UEFA Champions League Group H
Zurich 0-3 Ajax
(van Dam, Andersen x2)

Eredivisie
PSV 1-1 Ajax
(Andrea, Zuber)

Eredivisie
Heracles 2-3 Ajax
(de Jong, te Wierik o.g, Hasselbaink x2, Dekker)

Ajax 2-0 Shakhtar
(Nouri, Kharatin o.g)

View attachment 407190View attachment 407189

Player of the Month

Lucas Andersen
View attachment 407188

Last edited:
View attachment 541694
December 2018

First Defeat of the Season

View attachment 401069

Results

Eredivisie
Ajax 3-0 FC Utrecht
(Bazoer, Menig, Dekker)

Eredivisie
Ajax 7-1 Vitesse
(Dekker x3, Nouri, de Jong x2, Kishna, Falkenburg)

Eredivisie
NAC Breda 0-2 Ajax
(Boilesen, Kishna)

Monaco 2-1 Ajax
(Di Croce, Murillo, Kishna)

Eredivisie
NEC 0-3 Ajax
(de Jong, Fischer, Andersen)

KNVB Beker
Ajax 4-0 Helmond Sport
(Nouri, Kishna x2, Dekker)

View attachment 401068
View attachment 401066

Player of the Month

Gino Dekker
View attachment 401067

Had 4 seasons at Ajax before moving to AC Milan but away to start another save with them after reading this

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Started an Ajax save after reading this, Denswil and Bazoer are dangerous.

Great read!

Favourite story on the site bro, love the philosophy you're using

View attachment 549206
February 2019

European Setback

View attachment 397706

Results

Eredivisie
Ajax 4-0 RKC
(Denswil x2, Tip, Fischer)

Eredivisie
Ajax 8-0 ADO Den Haag
(Andersen x2, Denswil x2, Nouri, de Jong, van Dam x2)

Eredivisie
Zwolle 2-3 Ajax
(Andersen x2, Heerkens, Denswil, Valenzuela)

Eredivisie
Roda JC 1-1 Ajax
(Kainz, Gronendijk)

UEFA Champions League Round of 16
Manchester City 3-1 Ajax
(Kompany, Nouri, De Bruyne, Batelic)

Eredivisie
Ajax 1-0 sc Heerenveen
(Amrani)

View attachment 397705View attachment 397704

Player of the Month

Stefano Denswil
View attachment 397703

View attachment 554608
April 2019

Two Titles Won, One To Go

View attachment 395281View attachment 395276

Results

KNVB Beker Semi-Final
Feyenoord 0-2 Ajax
(Menig, de Jong)

Eredivisie
AZ 3-2 Ajax
(van de Kerkhof, Novak, Bazoer, Kofi Agyei, Henriksen)

UEFA Champions League Qtr Final
Chelsea 1-0 Ajax
(Benzema)

Eredivisie
Heracles 1-3 Ajax
(Kishna x2, Bel Hassini, Dekker)

UEFA Champions League Qtr Final
Ajax 4-0 Chelsea
(van Dam, Andrea, de Jong)

Eredivisie

FC Utrecht 0-2 Ajax
(Fischer x2)

Eredivisie

VVV 1-0 Ajax
(Akafi)

KNVB Beker Final
PSV 3-4 Ajax
(Wijnaldum, Bakkali x2, Nouri, Amrani, Andersen, Arts)

UEFA Champions League Semi-Final
Manchester United 2-0 Ajax
(Bernard, Fabregas)

Eredivisie
Ajax 1-1 NEC
(Seegers, Arts)

UEFA Champions League Semi-Final
Ajax 3-0 Manchester United
(Nouri, Andersen x2)

View attachment 395280
View attachment 395279
View attachment 395278

Player of the Month

Lucas Andersen
View attachment 395277

After we presented the Eredivise and KNVB Beker at our final league match of the season, our nail-biting victory over United in the semi means that we now only have Monaco standing in our way of the clubs first Champions League victory in 24 years. Our 3 week break in competitive fixtures up until the final means that we have 21 days to fully prepare for the match, while Monaco still have 5 matches left until the final. Including a potential Ligue 1 deciding final round clash against PSG just 5 days before the final. The odds seems heavily in our favor!​

Last edited:
****** **** that's a champions league run and a half! Coming from behind against City, Utd and Chelsea is amazing, you have to win it now. Love the youth policy, whos the best regen you've had through so far?

****** **** that's a champions league run and a half! Coming from behind against City, Utd and Chelsea is amazing, you have to win it now. Love the youth policy, whos the best regen you've had through so far?

Our draw against them us a bit lucky as we got to play away first in all 3, so I focused on keeping them out, then went out all guns blazing in our home game. But, we did really well to beat all 3 as their squad is substantially better than ours as a whole.

The best regen through is defiantly a close race between van der Kerkhof (1st season) and Juan Andrea (2nd season). They have both turned into world beaters (-10 PA I'm pretty certain) and have been in the first team since 16 years old.

Last edited:
Just read all 16 pages great story :) keep up the good work and am off to start a Ajax save

View attachment 558642
Champions League Final

View attachment 393514
A group stages rematch, Ajax won their home leg 3-0, while Monaco won theirs 3-1 early this season.

View attachment 393511
4:00pm: Teams inspect the pitch at the Stade Velodrome

View attachment 393510
6:00pm: Anticipation builds the gates open and fans pour in

View attachment 393513
19:45pm: The match begins!

Half-time score
View attachment 5586420-0View attachment 393508

Full-time score
View attachment 5586420-0View attachment 393508

Extra-time score
View attachment 5586422-0View attachment 393508

View attachment 393507View attachment 393505
Ajax fans go wild as the final whistle blows!

View attachment 393500

View attachment 393501

Last edited:
View attachment 561543
July 2019

Rijkaard Retires

View attachment 392175

Ajax manager Frank Rijkaard has this morning announced this retirement from management. The 56 years olds announcement comes just 6 days after Ajax's Champions League victory. Rijkaard has been hailed as one of the greatest tacticians in football, based on his record against stronger sides in continental competition. His ability to develop young Dutch players will also be fondly remembered, and thanked by Dutch football fans for decades to come. Currently, 10 of his players are regulars in the nation team, with dozens more in the youth teams. His off-pitch legacy will be best remembered for his 6 years in charge of Ajax, where he was able to make history by claiming Champions League victory with a 25 man squad that all came through the youth ranks of the club. A feat many thought impossible in modern football. He maintained a phenomenal 70% win record at the club, and was widely touted to take over the national team ahead of the 2022 World Cup. The high points of his career included 2 La Liga titles, 6 Eredivisie titles, and 2 Champions League titles. It's believed Rijkaard will take up a directors role at Ajax and former Ajax manager, turned B team manager, Frank de Boer will take the reigns once-more.

So that's it guys. I've completed my main goal and I'm calling quits on this story, I just feel too restricted by it now, not being able to buy anyone anymore now that all the Ajax players that left before I took over are past it.

Please, I'd like all of you to leave a message below. I'd like to know who's followed from day 1, who picked up half-way through, who just read it now, what you enjoyed, and most importantly, how can I make my presentation better?

I've already started working on my FM15 story, which I can promise is going to blow this one away.

Last edited:
Well done dude. As you know I have followed your story from the start. Enjoyed it so much that I even started my own Ajax save following simialr rules to your story.

I must admit I never made it far enough to win the champion's league with home-brew talent. That achievement is yours, and yours alone!

The presentation was great, the fact that you kept it thorough throughout; many people start with a detailed story them dim it down to a couple of lines after a while, so kudos for keeping it detailed!

So once again, cheers for the entertaining story; I look forward to the next!

Last edited:
Well done dude. As you know I have followed your story from the start. Enjoyed it so much that I even started my own Ajax save following simialr rules to your story.

I must admit I never made it far enough to win the champion's league with home-brew talent. That achievement is yours, and yours alone!

The presentation was great, the fact that you kept it thorough throughout; many people start with a detailed story them dim it down to a couple of lines after a while, so kudos for keeping it detailed!

So once again, cheers for the entertaining story; I look forward to the next!

Thanks mate! Loved your input throughout!

Maintaining presentation got on my nerves at times, I started to HATE the text colour button with a passion! Those months with 8 matches and different colours gave me headaches!

See you in FM15!

Last edited:
Am gutted you have stopped the story :( but what you have done is a amazing a love playing with Ajax aswell but a have only ever won the Europa league and a thought that was good but you have just blew me out the park. Great story once again and a really enjoyed it. Good luck in the future and am looking forward already to fm15 story !

Shame you have called it a day, but I suppose its better to end on a high while you were still enjoying the save. Really enjoyed your philisophy but I know that it gets to the point that you just have to give up as your doing the same thing season after season. Will look forward to your fm15 save. Any clues to what it will be?

Am gutted you have stopped the story :( but what you have done is a amazing a love playing with Ajax aswell but a have only ever won the Europa league and a thought that was good but you have just blew me out the park. Great story once again and a really enjoyed it. Good luck in the future and am looking forward already to fm15 story !

Shame you have called it a day, but I suppose its better to end on a high while you were still enjoying the save. Really enjoyed your philisophy but I know that it gets to the point that you just have to give up as your doing the same thing season after season. Will look forward to your fm15 save. Any clues to what it will be?

Thanks guys, glad you enjoyed it!

I don't want to give too much away, but, since I know the most about English football I've found I'm able to write a more realistic and in-depth start to my FM15 story.

See you both in FM15 (as soon as SI release a patch that makes the ME playable!)