(Kishna x2, de Jong x2)

Eredivisie
Zwolle 0-5 Ajax
(Kishna x3, Ebecilio)

View attachment 419140

Player of the Month

Ricardo Kishna
View attachment 419139
5 goals in 4 games for Ricardo, including a hat-rick and an assist against Zwolle is enough to see Kishna win his first award for the club.​

De Jong was a beast in Europe for you! No shame in going out to the holders either. Keep it going mate :)

View attachment 504298
September 2017

Group of Death

View attachment 418085

Draws

UEFA Champions League Group A

Manchester City, Ajax, Monaco, Stuttgart

Results

Eredivisie
FC Utrecht 0-1 Ajax
(Andersen)

Eredivisie
Ajax 1-1 VVV
(Bazoer, Waalkens)

Monaco 3-1 Ajax
(Murillo, de Jong, Benteke, Falcao)

Eredivisie
GA Eagles 0-3 Ajax
(Dijksteel, van de Kerkhof, de Jong)

KNVB Beker
Ajax 3-1 Volendam
(Arts, Philips, Andrea, Dekker)

Eredivisie
Ajax 5-1 FC Groningen
(Schloffer, Andersen x2, de Jong, Blind, Nouri)

View attachment 418084View attachment 418083

Player of the Month

Richedly Bazoer
View attachment 418082

View attachment 505156
September 2017

European Roller-coaster

View attachment 417690

Results

Ajax 1-2 Manchester City
(Shaqiri, Andersen, Toure)

Eredivisie
Feyenoord 3-3 Ajax
(Drmic, de Jong x2, Casarini, Andersen, Clasie)

Eredivisie
Ajax 4-0 ADO De Haag
(Andersen, Kishna x2, de Jong)

Stuttgart 0-3 Ajax
(de Jong, Fischer, Andersen)

Eredivisie
Heracles 0-1 Ajax
(Bazoer)

View attachment 417689View attachment 417688

Player of the Month

Siem de Jong
View attachment 417687

Group of Death

Manchester City, Ajax, Monaco, Stuttgart

Oh my sweet mother of mercy! Surely UEFA Official you can call about that group! :p

Pity about the city result but getting your goal difference back up was vital. Well done for that win away in Germany!

That title charge is looking tight early on. Nothing like a good race :)

Oh my sweet mother of mercy! Surely UEFA Official you can call about that group! :p

Pity about the city result but getting your goal difference back up was vital. Well done for that win away in Germany!

That title charge is looking tight early on. Nothing like a good race :)

I started to sweat when Monaco was drawn, my jaw hit the floor when Stuttgart was revealed. This is by far our hardest task in the Champions League thus far. If could be worse, PSG would have sent me over the edge!

Yeah I agree about the close race, but in our last few seasons a few teams (FC Utrecht, PSV, NEC) have managed to push us early on, then totally stumble the further we get into the season. Hopefully, for the good of the league, they stick with us until the end.

View attachment 506355
November 2017

Going to the Wire

View attachment 417155

Results

KNVB Beker
Ajax 5-0 Zwolle Reserves
(Amrani, Dekker, Dijksteel, Mirani, Riedewald)

Eredivisie
Ajax 4-0 NEC
(Johnssono.g, Andersen, Kishna, Riedewald)

Ajax 2-1 Stuttgart
(Lasogga, Andersen, Fischer)

Eredivisie
Ajax 3-1 RKC
(Kishna x2, Nouri, Sylla)

Eredivisie
PSV 1-0 Ajax
(Parker)

Ajax 3-1 Monaco
(Benteke, Fischer x2, de Jong)

View attachment 417153View attachment 417152
It now all comes down to our final game against Manchester City. We either need to avoid defeat away from home, or if worst come worst, lose by no more than 2 goals.

Player of the Month

Lucas Andersen

View attachment 417151

View attachment 507518
Update

Transfer Targets

Vurnon Anita

Between 25-35M pounds
View attachment 416652

Yassin Ayoub

Free to 500k (contract expires in 6 months)
View attachment 416651

Both men are best used in the holding midfield role, their passing stats of 15 & 16 respectively makes them ideal for the halfback, or regista role in our team. Of course, both came through the Ajax academy. Our current 1st choice holding midfielder is Daley Blind, however, his immense versatility is beginning to cost him his place. He can play well at LB, CB, RB, & CDM, but not brilliantly in any one position. So that is why I'm looking at bringing in a replacement immediately.​

View attachment 508737
December 2017

Champions League Exit

View attachment 416097

Draws

UEFA Europa League

View attachment 416092
View attachment 416091
Our luck of the draw seems to really be out this season. After our horrific Champions League Group A draw, we what could be a challenge against HSV. But facing either AC Milan, or Marseille is a tough ask in only the 2nd knock-out round.

Results

Eredivisie
Vitesse 1-3 Ajax
(Andersen, Denswil, Falkenburg, Bazoer)

Eredivisie
Ajax 1-0 NAC Breda
(Riedewald)

Manchester City 5-2 Ajax
(Aguero x2, Andersen x2, Ayew x2, Veratti)

Eredivisie
sc Heerenveen 1-5 Ajax
(van Lingen, Fischer x3, van Dam, Wildschut)

KNVB Beker
Ajax 1-0 FC Twente
(Fischer)

View attachment 416096View attachment 416095
The City game was a disaster. After their 5th goal, we went all out attack, but it wasn't to be.

Player of the Month

Viktor Fischer
View attachment 416094

Transfers

Yassin Ayoub
View attachment 416093
Yassin will be joining as on the 1st of January after we bought him for a steal at only 250K from Utrecht.

Last edited:
View attachment 508866
January 2018

First Team Experience

View attachment 416056

Results

Eredivisie
AZ 2-0 Ajax
(Gouweleeuw, Novak)

Eredivisie
Ajax 4-0 Roda JC
(Menig, Nouri, Kishna, Dijksteel)

Eredivisie
Ajax 2-0 Zwolle
(Fischer x2)

View attachment 416055

Player of the Month

Lorenzo Dijksteel
View attachment 416054
Not too many to pick from this month. I knew I couldn't give it to any 1st team player after their foul performance against AZ. Dijksteel's done a job every time I call on him, so I decided to reward him with this award.

Transfers

View attachment 416053
A number of our Jong players have gone out to some big name European clubs over the winter. I'm hoping they can come back with more experience and maybe a few push for a spot on the bench here next season, some of their training had begun to plateau. Our signing all include players that will very unlikely ever play for the first team in any competitive match. With all the outgoings on loan, I needed to bring in a few new faces.​

Last edited:
last year in my favorite save on FM13, I crashed out of the Champions league with Liverpool, 3rd seasons in, and It was the best thing that ever happened me. Went on a great run and lifted the Europa League trophy and that was the beginning of a glorious 5 year spell where I averaged 3-4 trophies a season. . . . . . Dropping into the Europa League is not all Doom and gloom, chin up mate! You've a league to win! :p

Last edited:
wow m8 ive just sat here for the best part of an hour reading this fantastic story :D i can not get into a save for the life of me also i have never manged out of England lol im am going to give this ago do u have any tips on youth i should give game time to in the first season? congratulations on your success.

Quality this mate, really enjoying it.

Few questions if you don't mind;
1) What regen facepack are you using?
2) How many leagues do you have loaded up?

Cheers pal, keep up the good work!

wow m8 ive just sat here for the best part of an hour reading this fantastic story :D i can not get into a save for the life of me also i have never manged out of England lol im am going to give this ago do u have any tips on youth i should give game time to in the first season? congratulations on your success.

Thanks mate, really glad you like it. I feel your pain. Last year I started a save every single day, was pointless. For me at least, growing young players keep me way more invested. Try going outside England more often, at the very least it's nice to see how the rest of the world does things. Are you looking at doing what I've doing and ONLY using Ajax academy players? You have 4 CB that can be brilliant. Use Veltamn and Desnwil as your number 1 choice. And Bazoer and Rieiewald as your backups. Mosiander can go. Give some time to Nouri, I regret not doing so now. He could be a lot better than he's turning out in my story. Go easy on Kishna, he's the MOST INJURY PRONE PLAYER IN EXISTENCE. And if you can, sign Ricardo Zivkovic from FC Groningen! There's no ST's at the club that fit my tactic. I wish I'd signed him before PSG. After the first season you're team should start getting younger, you'll have the quality to see off most teams in the Eredivisie pretty easy. Good luck! Going to start a story? If not, keep me posted on your progress!

also how many leagues do you have loaded up in game?

I have a few. Both Dutch. South African (Cape Town link). All 5 top European Leagues. And the top Scandinavian leagues for realism (Denmark, Norway, Sweden).

Quality this mate, really enjoying it.

Few questions if you don't mind;
1) What regen facepack are you using?
2) How many leagues do you have loaded up?

I never mind questions :)

2) See above
1) Very good question. I do have 'regen facepacks' in my folders, however, they're manually installed by me. Look at this if you're interested: Regen Replacement images

Last edited:
yes im looking to they the same as you other than the story :p ive managed barcalona on a few fm but only like a 1 season wonder lol im going to be using lfc update so i think ill have bojan ive signed Ricardo Zivkovic on lots of save just never really developed him as i have got bored of the save hopefully i can with this save ive loaded up eng spain germany (holland) italy south Africa i will defo keep u up to date and ask for advice along the way lol! keep up the good work

View attachment 511147
February 2018

Another European Defeat

View attachment 415072

Results

KNVB Beker
Ajax 5-0 FC Groningen
(Denswil x2, Nouri, Menig x2)

Eredivisie
FC Twente 2-2 Ajax
(Bonaque, Andersen, Andrea o.g, Dekker)

Eredivisie
Ajax 4-1 FC Utrecht
(Andersen, Denswil x2, van Dam, Tassi)

Eredivisie
VVV 1-4 Ajax
(Bonvenberg, de Jong x2, Denswil, Ujkani o.g)

Eredivisie
FC Groningen 2-2 Ajax
(van de Kerkhof, Bazoer o.g, Andersen, Muhren)

UEFA Europa League Round of 16
HSV 1-0 Ajax
(Tah)

Eredivisie
Ajax 2-0 GA Eagles
(Arts, Nouri)

View attachment 415071
Sorry, I accidentally forgot to SS the league table.

Player of the Month

Stefano Denswil
View attachment 415070
5 goals for the CB from corners amazingly makes Denswil our highest scoring player this month.​