ajax- my champions league ambition !

dazdazdaz

Reaction score
hi all my ambition is with ajax is to bring the champions league back to ajax im not putting a time limit on this as i dont want to pressure myself.

im using jp woodys total football tactic

so its 3 cb 1 dm 2 cm 1 amc 3 strikers

i arranged some highly popular friendlies to gain good money for gate receipts these were

man united
ac milan
juventus
atletico madrid

as i dont play with fullbacks i identified i needed to sell them although this is one of the best areas in the squad so out went .....

urby emanuelsson to shakthar 5.5 million pounds although a good player he was surplus to requirments and the money i received i think was fair

gregory van der wiel to stoke 6 million pounds again a great player with bags of potential but as he is not needed due to formation he had to go i also put a 20% of next sale clause in as well

next to go was george ogararu to torino for 500k was not needed average player

then the big one luis suarez he moved to chelsea for 24 million (board accepted) i was not happy to say the least as he was an integral part of my plans

i also sold kenneth vermeer a promising goalie to up the funds for my overhaul for 3.5 million pounds to palermo

the next to go was former charlton starlet dennis romedahl as he was getting old and didnt fit into my formation

pre - season update coming shortly and transfers in

here is my pre season friendlies
not gonna go into much detail with them as its time consuming compettitive matches will be in much more detail

tansfers in im very happy with the players i have aquired and expect big things and i hope to help them reach their full potential.

otamendi good strong central defender and turns out class

i felt that i needed two defensive minded central midfielders to give the squad balance they both have good technical attributes too

i brought in lukaku as a replacment for suarez everybody knows about this guy and i consider him to be a great coup and will be in the starting 11

first game arrives
away too fc groningen was a pretty boring and scrappy game only one event in the first half with demy de zeuww getting sent off so the second half arrived a great strike from teenage sensation nicolas lodeiro put us 1 nill up but in the 76 minute they equalised through a mike zonneveld strike
overall a decent result due to having played the second half with 10 men

Good luck mate. It's very tough being Ajax, I had a Ajax game a few months ago, in my second season I got to the Quarter-Finals but lost to Arsenal :(

cheers guys if anyone knows how i can improve my story please feel free to tell me

up next was rkc a team that i expected us to beat and we did :)
it was a game which we dominated from start to end and kept posession with much ease but we struggled to convert our many chances untill the 85th minute when miralem sulejmani scored with a sublime finish so we won the game 1 nill am happy with the clean sheet but hope for more goals

next up wads a massive game away too psv before the game i was playing mind games with the psv manager as he doubted my title credentials so i told him you have to beat the big teams!.
again we had most of the posession just annoyingly not being able to convert chances why is this ? i wasnt happy miralem sulejmani hit the crossbar from the penalty spot so the game finished 0-0

just some advice for your story mate instead of updating every game update monthly if you get what i mean :D if your not sure look at other stories and stuff to get an idea :)

are people still following this

next was the euro cup qualifier against slovenian team maribor this was a game i expected us to dominate and score goals and we did our best performance of the season so far we got off to a flyer with the young south korean starlet scoring on 5 minutes then the 16 year old prodigy romelu lukaku scoring on the 47th minute and young belgium defender jan vertonghen rounding off the scoring the game finished 3 nill

yeah will do mate will jus finish off august then go to monthly

---------- Post added at 04:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:30 PM ----------

next up was mid table side sparta not a very good game at all was boring and pretty eventless the game finished nill nill has anyone got any suggestions on how i can improve my goalscoring ?????

well it was the second leg of the qualifier which we was leading 3 nill we then won the second leg 2 nill through a brace from romelu lukaku an easy game which we easily dominated

this is the last gam then i will be updating monthly
well what a game ! the scoreline ending in 5-2 to us demy de zeeuw opening the scoring with a 15th min penalty then marko pantellic doubling the lead with a lob outside the box then romelu lukaku stole the show with a hat trick then everton grabbed a brace for heracles to finish off the dramatic game

screenies i will now update monthly

keep tuned in next months update screenies of all septembers games the table and player of the month

september update .......
league ajax v nac breda 3-1 suk lodeiro lukaku
euro cup ajax v dinamo 2-1 lukaku pantellic
league vvv-venlo v ajax 0-1vertonghen
dutch cup ajax v zwaluwen 0-4 keijzer o.g lukaku (2) sneijder
league ajax v ado den haag 2-0 sulejmani aissati
euro cup austria wien v ajax 1-3 wielaart lukaku pantellic

player of the month !!!!! = romelu lukaku 12 apps/11 gls/5 assists/4 man of matches
a great player at only 16 !!!! he will be a ajax legen in years to come