ajax- my champions league ambition !

hi all hope your enjoying my story unfortunately im goin away to hull for the weekend so will not be able to update so next update should be sunday thanks for following ( if you are haha)

Nice story, just started reading now, but if I saw correctly, you paid WAY too much for Otamendi, was it 13.5 mil? I usually get him for about 4 mil, the best way is get him on loan for the first season, and have a set fee of about 4-4.5 mil. Anyways, good luck, I have an Ajax save that I've been playing of late, it's good fun.

yeah i tried bidding 4 mill kept gettin rejected and then the big guns came in so i had to move fast

yeah i tried bidding 4 mill kept gettin rejected and then the big guns came in so i had to move fast

haha yerr gotta hate that, I got him on loan, 750k loan fee, 4.1mil future fee, right at the start of the season. I managed to keep Suarez also, but he doesn't score me many goals. What do you play Pantelic as, I play him target man, and he does ok, but nothing like the performances you seem to be getting from him :(

complete forward mate

---------- Post added at 11:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:36 AM ----------

hey guys update coming shortly i have fnished my season keep tuned to see where i have finished

---------- Post added at 11:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:37 AM ----------

march update ......
league sparta v fc utrecht 0-0
league ajac v psv 0-0
league rkc v ajax 1-2 suk pantellic
league ajax v fc groningen 2-1 pantellic fathalla og

player of month - suk
he has been outstanding this season really nailed down his first team spot scoring some great goals at the tender age of 19

april update ......
league ado den haag v ajax 1-1 lukaku
league ajax v vvv 4-0 lukaku (3) drost og
league willem 11 v ajax 2-4 zeeuw diaby suk lodeiro
league ajax v heracles 1-0 wielaart
last game of season (may) nec v ajax 0-1 lukaku

player of month = lukaku
well what can i say im delighted with his for he is only 16 and playing like a 25 year old !!!!

ajax win eredivise !!!!!
hargreaves has delighted fans and the board winning the league heres what he had to say

im delighted the team despite being full of youth has worked hard for each other and the fans have really got behind us, i now beleive we can take this club to the next level with the right signings

i am very happy with the money i have received and glad the board are backing me sufficiently

keep tuned on transfers

feel free to suggest players guys

Some quality transfers mate, Riquelme should fit in well for you in europe, im more of a silent follower but ill try comment from time to time

thats the team that will be playing most games is there anywhere i can imrove guys

Ajax suffer penalty heartbreak
Ajax are left to feel justice has not been served as it should not have been a penalty Darryl Hargreaves has urged the Dutch FA to bring in cameras. we dominated posession had more shots completed more passes and to have 26 shots ! and only 7 on target i am dissapointed with the strikers and the consequence will be all the strikers at the club will have double training sessions for a month to ensure this does not happen again.Before i leave i would like to apologise to the fans and i will strive to make sure we improve.

To the team you stated is your current team, Id scrap the whole thing, here are my reasons mate

Playing 3 strikers, while you only have 4, one injury and your done for mate.

No width, Sandro/Sissoko seem like a very very tight diamond you have their, i reccomend you alter your formation to something like this, as europe is full of elite (obviously lol)

Id play a 442 that uses 2 AMF and 2 DMF, you can pick up a LB/RB (decent ones) for 5 mil for both where you are at the moment, or take some onloan, I just feel no width in europe is suicide