ajax- my champions league ambition !

yeah will play the same as i am now in the league as its workin.
how do u suggest i play a wider formation as i dont have many wingers and i have 9 million to spend ?????? write back please thanks

that team does seem good mate, also 9 mil is alot if you know where to go, Try and get Ronaldinho for 2 million, he usually is released at end of 3rd season, but wages might eb a prob

Try get a loan from Arsenal/Chelsea, both have very good young suprlus wingers

a really tough group but i will try my best to get second spot

August update .......
super cup Ajax v Az 0-1
league Ajax v Heracles 3-0 Sulejmani Lukaku Vertonghen
league Az v Ajax 0-1 Lukaku
league Ajax v Feyernoord 0-0
league ADO Den Haag v Ajax 0-1 Lukaku

PLAYER OF THE MONTH !!!! = LUKAKU
CONTRIBUTED WITH 3 GOALS AM DELIGHTED LOOKS LIKE HE IS GONNA HAVE ANOTHER GREAT SEASON

September update .....
League Ajax v Rhoda Jc 3-0 Annan Otamendi Sissoko
League FC Utrecht v Ajax 1-1 Lukaku
Champ league Ajax v Barcelona 1-3 Lukaku
Dutch cup udi '19 v Ajax Suk Lodeiro
League ajax v Psv Riquelme Lukaku Suk
Champ league Shalke v Ajax 0-0
player of month !!!! = Annan

been a sensational player for me i reccomend him his defensive abilities are outstanding also chips in with the odd goal

october update ......
League Ajax v Vitesse 3-0 Riquelme Annan Pantellic
League Volendam v Ajax 0-0
Champs league As saint Etienne v Ajax 1-1 Annan
League Ajax v Sparta 1-0 otamendi
Dutch cup 3rd round SC Genemudien v Ajax 0-1 Althoff
League FC Twente v Ajax 2-1 lodeiro

player of the month !!! = Otamendi
great series of performances from the lad he has been a rock at the back and i hope he finishes his career at the amsterdam arena DELIGHTED

Champions league group. I play ettiene next its a must win to give us a hope lol

November update .........
Champs League Ajax v AS Saint Etienne 0-1
League Ajax v Mvv 6-0 Wielaart Pantellic Zeeuw (2) Traore
League Helmond Sport v Ajax 1-2 lindgren lukaku
League SC Herenveen v Ajax 1-1 lodeiro
League Ajax v FC Groningen 0-1
Champs League Barcelona v Ajax 0-1
League NEC v Ajax 0-5 Sissoko Suk (2) Riquelme Manucharyan

player of the month !!!! = traore
his form has picked up a little this month but his scoring record is not good at all any help with him would be much appreciated guys ???????

December update ....
League Heracles v Ajax 2-1 Traore
Champs League Ajax v Schalke 2-1 Pantellic Lodeiro
League Ajax v Az 2-0 Riquelme Suk
League Feyernoord v Ajax 0-2 Riquelme Suk
Dutch cup 4th round Sc Herenveen v Ajax 3-5 Lukaku (2) Riquelme Traore Lindegren

Player of the month !!! = Riquelme
He been really good proved a great signing he has reall been the playmaker in my team holds up the ball well and brings others into play

Andriy Rusol on approach to sign he should become a good player next season he has great stats for tackling,heading and marking and a free so if he flops i can always sell him and make a profit.

Rafael Sobis for 3.8 million from some brazilian team i feel this guy has been a fallen giant a few years back he had great potential but it just didnt work out for him in spain so he went home to brazil and scored an imense 34 goals and 14 assists in 40 games as im sure you will agree that is a good record :) i just hope he can continue it with us.

hi all is any1 following my story it just feels im putting in all this effort and getting no feedback ??????????

---------- Post added at 06:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:03 PM ----------

does anyone know some good roles and duties for lacina traore i have tried on the relevant thread but come to no success ???

---------- Post added at 07:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:20 PM ----------

im considering stopping this story as i aint gettin any feedback !

January Update .........
League Nac Breda v Ajax 1-1 Traore
League Ajax v Ado Den Haag 1-0 Sulejmani
Dutch Cup quarter final VVV v Ajax 0-2 Stekelenburg !!!! and Traore
League Rhoda JC v Ajax 0-1 Otamendi

Player of month !!!!! = Stekelunburg
Cant beleive my goalkeeper scored haha important goal too in the dutch cup quarter final !!! he is a great keeper too highly reccomend him.

overall performance this month a particular highlight was Sulejmanis goal against ado den haag the best goal i have ever seen on fm from his own half lobbed the keeper amazing. !!! I am dissapointed about europe but feel we are improving as a unit next season im gonna do my utmost to sign some european experience and add a bit more quality.

hope you are all enjoying my story and advice and tips on how to improve would be much appreciated thanks guys hope you are enjoying my quest for european glory !

Feburary update .......
League Ajax v Nac Breda 0-1
League Psv v Ajax 0-0
League Ajax v Fc Utrecht 4-0 Riquelme Sissoko (2) Zeeuw
League Ajax v Helmond Sport 4-0 Traore Riquelme (2) Suk

PLAYER OF MONTH !!! = RIQUELME
he won this hands down my best aigning by far really made a difference this season BARGAIN :)

OVERALL
well a good month with a lot of goals and only conceding won im very happy with our league form as we are starting to build a good gap between us and second place. lukaku has dropped form this season for some reason and i will be looking to improve his form.

thanks for reading my story i hope you continue

SOME FEEDBACK WOULD BE NICE :'(

If you improved the layout: Punctuation, neater, headers and write text rather than just screenshots, then I would follow :S Just what Sean said about the screenshots

I agree make it a bit easier to watch but further the story is awsome cuze i am a big ajax supporter and go to the games regulary. I suggest trying to put a lot of your young players out on loan at jupiler league clubs and other clubs because they improve a lot there. Keep it up