Fair play, he has clearly stated that this tactic was made from modern warfare tactic.
I remember you have made probably one of the best tactics for FM11, deffo going to try this one also.

Last edited by a moderator:
Akash all you need to do is put a line saying credit to bossonova from fm thai, for his tactic that i have used as a base and tweaked into my own

I'm testing your tactic, mate. I have been using MW till the new patch destroy it. I'm managed a very underdog team (eastleigh) from the bottom english division to the Premier with that tactic in FMC. Now, we are at premier league and suffering to keep it away from the bottom three hot places (despite the media prediction who is 20th).

I "plug and play" your tactic in a FA cup against QPR and get a excelent 4-3 away win. But, I'm wondering a few things, let see if you can help me:

Shouts:

"Shouts:
Retain Possesion
Pump Ball into box
Pass into space
Play Wider"

When you used them? At the
beginning of the match? when you are losing and chasing the winning? when you are winning and want to close the score?

Could you upload a .pft file with the filters for every position? (yes, i'm the laziest human on earth).

I'll post more results as the season get to the end. And start the next one with your tactic fully gelled.

Thanks you in advance!

Looks ace mate. Do you use this tactic home and away? Do you change mentality ever?

simply awesome tactic. i tried this out simply due to curiosity, because i've been using lordofavp's latest tactic with some success, but the way this performs just blew me away. great job akash! will post some screenshots when i'm deeper into my season.

I am managing Rangers and was using Modern Warfare/Nezza or whatever, I don´t care for who created what as long as it works, lol

Then I give this a try.

Despite playing with Rangers in 3rd Division is pretty easy (a walk in the park, really), I was winning every game by 4 or 5-0, now I am winning by 6 or 7-0 (H)

But the football that we play is much better than before with the other tactic (AMC gives much more consistency to the tactic) and I am not using any shouts because I think that most of time they ruin the tactics, because your team is prepared and trained to play in some way and changing it during match could be bad, I don´t know if it´s just me, maybe it is maybe it´s not. lol...

I really want to finish this career on Rangers to put them in the Premier and be champion, but I think I need to test this tactic in Dortmund which is perfect for this formation and I don´t play in Germany since like FM 06 or so. I think it´s more than time to do it, because is the strongest championship of the world (and Premier League, of course).

Good Job mate. Hope next time I post will be showing the good season I will do with Dortmund :p

Last edited:

When you used them? At the
beginning of the match? when you are losing and chasing the winning? when you are winning and want to close the score?

Could you upload a .pft file with the filters for every position? (yes, i'm the laziest human on earth).

I'll post more results as the season get to the end. And start the next one with your tactic fully gelled.

Thanks you in advance!

1.So at the start of the game I use the 4 shouts that you outlined while playing with an Attacking mentality.
2.When Im leading by a goal but I look like I might score another,I keep playing that way and generally always get the 2nd goal.
3.When Im leading by a goal in between the 75-90 minute mark,I go Contain and Rigid.Playing the same system.
4.When Im chasing a goal in the first half,I play the same way but in the second half after 55 minutes if Im still behind,I do two things.Firstly,the only times I am down are when the defence has ****** up horribly or striker is having a reallly bad game.Like below 6.3 ish.Sub those players off immediately.
Then just go overload.
If we still dont LOOK like scoring,I play get ball forward instead of retain possession.
Lastly if we still havent scored and HAVENT LOOKED LIKE scoring and its the final 10 minutes or so,I make the keeper hit it long upto the striker,move the wingers to FRL and wingbacks to WBRL and keep playing overload.You may concede one more,but most chances of getting a draw are from there.
5.When Im leading by a goal and its against good opposition and say I am seeing that playing too attacking might lead to us conceding.I just change to Control.And keep playing the same way.
6.Ok mate,I will make a pft file for the player positions.But basically they are just based on the player attributes highlited.And to be honest some of my players wont even go tick all the attributes I need but still perform.And as such its hard pinpointing which attributes are most important.But I will make a rough one and please do put in feedback and screenshots.

Looks ace mate. Do you use this tactic home and away? Do you change mentality ever?
Recently since I changed the Advanced Playmaker to AM,I have used this away from home.But yes I did have an away tactic,which I used to use for Reading. Havent needed it with Granada and so hoping you wont need it either.But if your getting unstuck away from home,let me know.Its basically a 4-1-2-2-1 of the same tactic.But it is a bit more defensive,so this might be the one you like most :p

what match prep is best once it has gelled?

Mate I dont really pay a lot of attention to match prep and let it stay where it was.But I think once its gelled,to ideally whip opponents I would go with Attacking and Attacking movement.
That being said,there was a great time with Reading(pre patch) where I played Attacking and Defensive positioning since it was easier to concede then.Basically once gelled try attacking and attack movement and if it doesnt work change to defensive positioning.

I am managing Rangers and was using Modern Warfare/Nezza or whatever, I don´t care for who created what as long as it works, lol

Then I give this a try.

Despite playing with Rangers in 3rd Division is pretty easy (a walk in the park, really), I was winning every game by 4 or 5-0, now I am winning by 6 or 7-0 (H)

But the football that we play is much better than before with the other tactic (AMC gives much more consistency to the tactic) and I am not using any shouts because I think that most of time they ruin the tactics, because your team is prepared and trained to play in some way and changing it during match could be bad, I don´t know if it´s just me, maybe it is maybe it´s not. lol...

I really want to finish this career on Rangers to put them in the Premier and be champion, but I think I need to test this tactic in Dortmund which is perfect for this formation and I don´t play in Germany since like FM 06 or so. I think it´s more than time to do it, because is the strongest championship of the world (and Premier League, of course).

Good Job mate. Hope next time I post will be showing the good season I will do with Dortmund :p

haha,it does work without the shouts.I set up a match plan with Just retain possession and pass into space and won all the games in my last season with Reading using this by instant resulting.But in the end I realised I scored less then what we had under me.Maybe it was cuz I just used the Play for win as a template and added all my shouts,lol.But just plying by myself and using these 4 shouts seem to create more goals for me.But that is an alternative way to playing the tactic,I agree.

And this should be a beast with Dortmund.I want to try it there as well after maybe I'm done conquering Spain with Granada.But best of luck for your journey!

Immense tactic! Using it with FC Twente most stable and consistent one yet :) thanks mate :)

i dont understand this part
Show opposition wingers and fullbacks to show onto weaker foot if playing the full version.Though I havent needed it anymore.But something I used to do with great success previously.OH and tightly mark the fullbacks.Do this only if you need to.
you put the weaker foot in show onto weaker?

Immense tactic! Using it with FC Twente most stable and consistent one yet :) thanks mate :)
Thanks mate,some screenshots would be nice!

best tactic, last result : 6-0 7-1 8-2 ^^
Thanks mate,some screenshots would be nice!

i dont understand this part
Show opposition wingers and fullbacks to show onto weaker foot if playing the full version.Though I havent needed it anymore.But something I used to do with great success previously.OH and tightly mark the fullbacks.Do this only if you need to.
you put the weaker foot in show onto weaker?

Sorry I meant show the wingers onto their weaker foot in OI and the fullbacks to be tightly marked and shown onto weaker foot.

ONLY IF YOU ARE CONCEDING A LOT OR SOMETHING!