1.So at the start of the game I use the 4 shouts that you outlined while playing with an Attacking mentality.
2.When Im leading by a goal but I look like I might score another,I keep playing that way and generally always get the 2nd goal.
3.When Im leading by a goal in between the 75-90 minute mark,I go Contain and Rigid.Playing the same system.
4.When Im chasing a goal in the first half,I play the same way but in the second half after 55 minutes if Im still behind,I do two things.Firstly,the only times I am down are when the defence has ****** up horribly or striker is having a reallly bad game.Like below 6.3 ish.Sub those players off immediately.
Then just go overload.
If we still dont LOOK like scoring,I play get ball forward instead of retain possession.
Lastly if we still havent scored and HAVENT LOOKED LIKE scoring and its the final 10 minutes or so,I make the keeper hit it long upto the striker,move the wingers to FRL and wingbacks to WBRL and keep playing overload.You may concede one more,but most chances of getting a draw are from there.
5.When Im leading by a goal and its against good opposition and say I am seeing that playing too attacking might lead to us conceding.I just change to Control.And keep playing the same way.
6.Ok mate,I will make a pft file for the player positions.But basically they are just based on the player attributes highlited.And to be honest some of my players wont even go tick all the attributes I need but still perform.And as such its hard pinpointing which attributes are most important.But I will make a rough one and please do put in feedback and screenshots.

Thanks for your response, i'm having a great fun time with this tactic.

I will post my results at the end of the season.

love the tactic; just a very leaky in defence! (I use defensive Postioning aswell :( )

love the tactic; just a very leaky in defence! (I use defensive Postioning aswell :( )

Sometimes in away games, the defenders are not able to keep possession as normal due to opposition playing with high pressure.in these games make the goal keeper kick the ball long and change the central defenders to kick it long maybe to solve them from giving away the ball under pressure.

also making the attacking midfielder into ap will make him come back n defend more or conversely changing his marking to man should do the same!

And try and sort out your defensive corners,see if be right players are at the right marking instructions?

and use attacking+defensive positioning when tactic is familiar and squad harmony is good.

Issue with the striker I have a striker coming through who is 178cm tall, will he not be effective? He is 18 with 18 finishing and 18 pace, will have decent strength as its already at 13..... just not sure what to do! Hes young and English so want to keep him but think he won't work in this formation!

For my Southampton save I now have a front four of
LCAM: Ramirez
CAM: Will Hughes (20 and improving loads on my game)
RCAM: Orellena
S: Fletcher/Lacina Traore

Hoping for success as I have sorted out my BWM's as well by getting Simao as the left one and N'Diaye as the right one!

First game in premiership didnt concede a shot against West Ham

Will a poacher works in striker role?? poacher is always easier to find than a AF. :)

Issue with the striker I have a striker coming through who is 178cm tall, will he not be effective? He is 18 with 18 finishing and 18 pace, will have decent strength as its already at 13..... just not sure what to do! Hes young and English so want to keep him but think he won't work in this formation!

For my Southampton save I now have a front four of
LCAM: Ramirez
CAM: Will Hughes (20 and improving loads on my game)
RCAM: Orellena
S: Fletcher/Lacina Traore

Hoping for success as I have sorted out my BWM's as well by getting Simao as the left one and N'Diaye as the right one!

First game in premiership didnt concede a shot against West Ham

Team looks good.And when I dont concede it is usually games where opponent has very little shots and whatever shots they do have its usually long shots.I am currently backing up my data and after a system restore should be playing by the night Sydney time!

I havent really used Orellena as winger as I play Torje in the wings and him at AMC for my Granada.But team definately looks good,though in a few games I played with Southampton,I could not get Ramirez to perform--Lallana seemed to perform better.Hopefully he will show up for you!And Will Hughes is a beast,even at RW.Just did not develop enough in my save for some reason.

As for the striker.Keep him and play him,just get a 2nd striker who is really tall.That way in away games if you are kicking it long to the striker due too much pressure from the opposition,you can play the tall striker and in other games you can play this one.Shorter strikers doesnt necessarily mean they wont work!Like Floro Flores isnt that tall but still gets a fair share of goals.Just make sure he has good anticipation and off the ball.Since I realised thats the most important attribute for them to get into good goal scoring posiitons.

Will a poacher works in striker role?? poacher is always easier to find than a AF. :)

Thing about the striker is that I used to play Destro,Belfodil and now Castaignos.
Hernandez also scored quite a few for me so he does work.But make sure they have good anticipation and off the ball and a bit of jumping.
Other than this,other poacher stats should be good enough.

Thanks I am hoping his movement improves at the rate he is improving he should hit 20 finising and 20 pace by the age of 20 which will make him ridiculously dangerous!

Would you mind if I emailed you my save? I have tonnes of young players and not sure who to play and who is more appropriate for each position (A lot of wingers and CAMs)

Thanks I am hoping his movement improves at the rate he is improving he should hit 20 finising and 20 pace by the age of 20 which will make him ridiculously dangerous!

Would you mind if I emailed you my save? I have tonnes of young players and not sure who to play and who is more appropriate for each position (A lot of wingers and CAMs)

Hey not at all.i sent u my email via pm.just that I might take a bit of time since I am resetting my pc.but I'll get back to you by my night!

Its fine mate I will sort it tomorrow, can't send it via email as the file is too big apparently, also its a network game so would you even be able to load it?

Btw something I realised,wingers,fullbacks and mcr with ppm gets forward whenever possible seem to create a lot of goals.these guys pick the perfect moment to go forward.something which I couldn't achieve by setting run from deep often.
also the mcl having such a team may lead to disastrous goals being conceded if playing against stronger teams as it leaves just the two defenders back.

strikers with breaks offside trap and moves into channel are useful as well as having plays one twos.

amc with runs with ball through centre,tried killer balls are a really good set up.lamela or nem kind I mean.

for wingers u may also want to look for runs with ball often or runs with ball down his wing or runs with ball through centre.

Its fine mate I will sort it tomorrow, can't send it via email as the file is too big apparently, also its a network game so would you even be able to load it?
Nah don't think I will be able to load a network game mate.for the wingers get the quick ones who have good creativity and flair.creativity is important since they have heaps of creative freedom.

will get a few screenshots and show you some of the players tomorrow will upload in here, have around 4-5 young players who i need to decide how to develop

Will look into those PPMs as well!

i think akash you've done a good job . in 2nd seanon i won premier lge and CL with such a young team .. amazing ... but i can tell that its really struggling against big teams like man utd and man city. so i tweaked your version and i think its working even better .. in CL semis i lost away to man city 4-2 .. then at home a was losing 0-1. then i switched to my tac and i won 3-1. then in the final i was losing to juve 0-1 and they were over me. so again a switched to my version and won 2-1 .. easily ... i will test this tac fully through whole season and post results. thanks

i think akash you've done a good job . in 2nd seanon i won premier lge and CL with such a young team .. amazing ... but i can tell that its really struggling against big teams like man utd and man city. so i tweaked your version and i think its working even better .. in CL semis i lost away to man city 4-2 .. then at home a was losing 0-1. then i switched to my tac and i won 3-1. then in the final i was losing to juve 0-1 and they were over me. so again a switched to my version and won 2-1 .. easily ... i will test this tac fully through whole season and post results. thanks
What tweaks mate?yes sure tweak and use it for a season and if its up send me the link and I'll add it to the op as tweaked by you.

Issues are whether the colombian 19 year old is good enough to get over will hughes :S and also whether the Danish CDM will ever become a good enough BWM. Also the american I am not sure whether to make him a striker or a winger, also you can see the young english striker :) very proud of the way he is turning out hes just learning the PPM break offside trap then I will teach him move into channels!
As promised:
34yoidl.png

awqqsh.png

2ah8uhc.png

wck51j.jpg

5v53cz.jpg

Last edited:
Issues are whether the colombian 19 year old is good enough to get over will hughes :S and also whether the Danish CDM will ever become a good enough BWM. Also the american I am not sure whether to make him a striker or a winger, also you can see the young english striker :) very proud of the way he is turning out hes just learning the PPM break offside trap then I will teach him move into channels!
As promised:
34yoidl.png

awqqsh.png

2ah8uhc.png

wck51j.jpg

5v53cz.jpg
1.Colombian is going to be both a great amc or a great winger.Train him winger and play him amc.I think he will be better than Hughes,but that depends on how Hughes is doing in your save.
2.Get hm tutored by a high creativity+flair player.He needs those attributes to be a great winger.As like I said,without creativity,players dont seem to spot passes.
3.Train him to be a winger but play him as a striker.If his creativity and flair start looking up,play him as a winger.But otherwise play him as a striker.
4.Teach him to get forward often and maybe play him in the bwm support role?Since he seems to lack a bit in the tackling department.With his composure+creativity+passing going up,he should be good in the box-box ish role.
But that being said,he could be a great bwm defend as well as his attributes are well balanced.Train him as a bwm,and see how he goes?
5.Top striker.Should be a beast at AF as his jumping and strength grow even more.

All are top quality youngsters and should be great and should suit the formation.Play them so that they develop.That would be my advice.As sometimes players who lack perfect attributes play great and sometimes players with the best attributes for the role underperform.So my advice,play them and see how they play.Mould them with ppms a bit further down when you have a clearer idea about how they will grow.

thats what I was planning on doing!

This SS should be will hughes:
fne2ax.png

So I finally got my laptop back yesterday and have played a few games today with Granada,halfway through the season these are my results.
League Table:
View attachment 314776
Fixtures:
View attachment 314777
Squad:
View attachment 314778
Transfers:
View attachment 314779
Best Results:
View attachment 314780View attachment 314781
View attachment 314782View attachment 314783
Against Big Dogs:
View attachment 314784View attachment 314785View attachment 314787
Best Players sorted by average rating:
View attachment 314788View attachment 314789View attachment 314790View attachment 314791
Drawn Games:
View attachment 314792View attachment 314793

My results suffered towards the end as I have been trying out different things to increase goalscoring as it seemed to dry up towards the end of the season.
Goal conceding frequency has increased since Nyom has been injured since backup rightback is not that good defensively.
And some of the games I have been lucky such as the win against A.Madrid where my rightback had a shocker-3.8 in the first half and I conceded to goals from Filipe.But I went all out attack and somehow got the goals.lol.

Last edited: