Votes: 58 29.0%
  • adler

Votes: 56 28.0%
  • other (please state)

Votes: 15 7.5%

• Total voters

manutilidie

Reaction score
i thought that i would indulge myself by starting a man city game. i've just started my first season and i haven't signed a goalkeeper, although for next season i may do so, due to shay given's advancing years. who would you go for out of the aforementioned three? bear in mind that money isn't a significant factor.

thanks,
andy

Akinfeev i always prefer....then lloris is 2nd best, cos he's youngest...

ill say adler. i signed him for chelsea and involved in 4 penalty shoot outs and i won them all^^)

Akinfeev is probably best value for money, but I'd go for Lloris whenever possible.

I´ve got Akinfeev with Bordeaux and even if he´s been great for me I´d have to say Adler. Had him in a previous save and he was amazing.
And I actually rate Lloris as second, Lyon is always hard to beat and it´s almost always because of Lloris.

Out of the 3 i always buy akinfeev, had him for qpr in fm09 and he was my best signing and i reached 2nd but in fm 10 i think manuel neuer of schalke looks the best and i think man utd are interested him as a replacement for van der sar next year

i voted for adler, i forgot my own keeper at mancheste city, he is a beast, and probably the best keeper i've ever had in fm . GUILLERMO OCHOA, he is the **** :D

I play a Arsenal and I ALWAYS buy Lloris. he ends up winning keeper of the year almost every year

I got Adler for 16-17M then next season CSKA offered Akinfeev for 8M. Now i have both.

i got adler for free
grin.gif
I once discovered he'd been a free agent for six months and offered him a contract and he was interested in signing but then Man City offered a contract too, after six months. Of course he accepted it as they offered three times as much cash.

I'd personally go with Lloris myself, but I've already got a world-class keeper (Cech) that I'm happy with, so I'm not too worried.