Votes: 71 35.5%
  • lloris

Votes: 58 29.0%
  • adler

Votes: 56 28.0%
  • other (please state)

Votes: 15 7.5%

• Total voters
Guillermor Ochoa.Eventhough he is much cheaper than the rest,the man is a beast in between the posts!and i'm only paying him 30000 a week!

From my Personal Point of View.. Lloris... Akinfeev Flaps at alot.. i'v never had adler tbh but another name you could put in there Joe hart.. 6million ish.. Another Manuel Neuer... about 10-15 milliob

Why not just try out Joe hart i picked him up in my sunderland after the first season game though i have yet to try him out except for preseason fixtures.......is fairly young for a keeper and can save you tons of cash

I find them pretty much similar ability-wise, but for me I can always get Adler for about 10-15mil less than the other two.

Akinfeev for me adler's kicking is to low for me, Akinfeev has leadership qualities too :p

I once discovered he'd been a free agent for six months and offered him a contract and he was interested in signing but then Man City offered a contract too, after six months. Of course he accepted it as they offered three times as much cash.

haha unlucky mate, i always search for players with 6 months left on there contract every few months, you can get some great players, i also got lukaku for free too :D hes a gun. im trying to unsettle villa now and sign him for free too lol

Out of those, I'd say Akinfeev as he is the only one I have actually had. Wayne Ospina is a beast of a keeper though from Nice in France (I think).

i said that i got adler for free, now ive just signed akinfeev for free too :DDDD

Mandanda, hes got amazing reflexes, on my man city save he conceded under 15 goals in the season with toure and lescott in front of him

The only one of them that I've tried by the moment is Adler in my current Man Utd game.

Really great keeper.

Akinfeev is a quality keeper and is only 25 but he does have a few weaknesses in the game eg aerial ability

Adler,ochoa,akinfeev,lloris they are all great gk but look at there attributes and stats after the first season and you decide!

Last edited:
In fm10 akineev is the best
Loris is way underrated in the game

i vote for the mexican GK Ochoa ... you can get him in the 1st season for 8 mil $
and he does a lot of great saves

I'd go with Adler for sure. Keeps way more clean sheets than others do