Votes: 71 35.5%
  • lloris

Votes: 58 29.0%
  • adler

Votes: 56 28.0%
  • other (please state)

Votes: 15 7.5%

• Total voters
Never had Adler, had Akinfeev hes pretty good and just bought Lloris who is amazing. Ochoa is also really good also and alot cheaper than those three. Managed to get Ochoa for like £7.5mil in my first season and I have found the others all cost £20mil+ and arent much better than him.

i tink akinfeev is the best in the game,in fm 08 i alweys buy him ,now i buy'd him for my steaua theam and he is fantasctic just 1 goal in 25 games in liga 1 and only 3 goals in ecc,in fm 2010 i didn't like the tactics screen and te injures bug so i quit,i manage steaua and in my 3 seazon i finali made it until the semi-finals and it is al becauze akinfeev,i wil play barcelona.but i dont have the guts to wath the game,but i can go on holiday becauze i have a bad *** man.so akinfeev is my choice

Personally prefer Akinfeev always seems to fit into my squad better for some reason.

Out of your selection I would say... 1: Akinfeev 2: Adler 3: Lloris

Other Keepers to try would definatly be Mandanda
And a youngster called Alphonse Aréola, from Paris Saint-Germain

Sorry no screenies of the youngster but from what I have seen ends up being one of the best.

I think all the 3 are pretty good..
But If I had to choose.. I think I had To say lloris.. and 2nd Akinfeev

Benaglio has been immense for me over like 6 seasons with West Ham, EPL team of the year 4-5 years in a row, and CL dream team :)

Out of the three I would get Adler, but Guillermo Ochoa is cheaper than them all, and probably as good if not better, although he is slightly older.

They are all great keepers i would buy akinfeev because he is best value for money lloris and adler are good but to alot of money the cheaper is akinfeev but i like lloris beter in my opinion

I know this migth not be relevant to man city; but ochoa could be miles cheaper for you than the ones you said, hes about £4million at the start

Manuel Almunia/ Lukasz Fabianksi or, you know whatever you could go for Rene Adler