Al-Qaeda threatens WC 2010

• Thread starter Thread starter Deslandes
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 124
  • Views Views 7K
Status
Not open for further replies.
i agree lets not close it. Part of terrorism is the fear of terrorism, hence its name, rhey want you to be talking about how scared you are, its about scaring people into not flying, not going shopping, not going to the world cup. but lets show that we' wont be cowed by them

these people maybe crazy and fanatical, but they arent stupid, financial damage can be even worse than the damage done to people. just look at the outcome of 9/11. over 3000 people died,which is tragic in itself, but the fininacial effects on tourism were staggering, coiuntries lost billions, the air industry barely recovered, tens of thousands of people lost jobs. Its just about lives they want to break the reslove of the people they target

**** em

Im sorry i dont accept that at all, its not even a joke, i have friends who lost people in 9/11, not a joke at all,

So you say you are a terrorist, invalid argument, just stop while your in the clear mate

I read this stuff yesterday and I'm really annoyed,first of all I'm a Muslim but I can't understand these retards who will put bomb on themselves and kill many innocent people and why they want to attack so beautiful game like football,all I can to do is apologize in the name of all good and normal muslims in the world and I want you to know that not all muslims are terrorists and I hope that world cup will finish without any problems

I dont just blame muslims, some terrorists are jewish and there are even catholic ones around,

I dont just blame muslims, some terrorists are jewish and there are even catholic ones around,
and christian ones (a group got busted for plotting to take out loads of US police).

KKK and the IRA are considered terrorist organisations, theyre both christian and catholic also

KKK and the IRA are considered terrorist organisations, theyre both christian and catholic also
sorry its a bit off topic, but never realised the KKK were considered terrorists, still im not complaining

I heard they were planning an attack on our imaginations.

Any major event throughout the world is always at threat of a terrorist attack, the Sporting World knows this, Cricket has already had it in Pakistan. They will make sure that any threat is minimal.

I read this stuff yesterday and I'm really annoyed,first of all I'm a Muslim but I can't understand these retards who will put bomb on themselves and kill many innocent people and why they want to attack so beautiful game like football,all I can to do is apologize in the name of all good and normal muslims in the world and I want you to know that not all muslims are terrorists and I hope that world cup will finish without any problems

Spot on mate. I was trying to explain it is not Just Muslims yestardy, I have many Muslim friends who are just normal people. They are generally nice guys. it angers me when people cal them terriost becuase of there Faith. Lets all hope our Game is spared.

I think most people accept that people have their beleifsa nd thats allowed but I think the problem people have with Muslims is that they dont seem to accept that other people have differnt beleifs and also that they seem to be very controlling. Personally I dont like the way they treat women. But In all honesty I dont know much about the Muslim faith snd dont think myself in a position to judge people.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back