Al-Qaeda threatens WC 2010

• Thread starter Thread starter Deslandes
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 124
  • Views Views 7K
Status
Not open for further replies.
utter bollocks in my opinion. im southafrican and i dnt appreciate those c*nts sayin they gunna do sumin. presidents and prime ministers always cause confusion, anger rage within people. it was simply a decision made by bush or presidents before to invade the arab nation i dont feel that all british and americans shud pay for such a crime.

you have got a point there we shouldn't all suffer but bin laden don't give a **** and thats what angers me

You know how bad it is now scott gettin bin laden will definetly not stop it we blatently have little kids in the UK working for al qaeda and in afrca loads man. and they think they are being good muslims but they are not. killing bin laden wont help coz he has got his army of little kids in africa i.e nigerian man tried blowing up american plane earlier this year during christmas

It not a matter of being a good muslim for them now or it just being Kids. the idea of being a good muslim is a media myth, they feel betrayed by America and the Nato Countries, later the UN. Pride is a massive thing, and when you thought for years, had millions killed in a war helping the USA in the middle east. to then be betrayed and forgotten about, Is a massive thing to deal with. They feel disregarded and disrespect from the "Super Powers" and "great Powers" of this world. which is why they are trying to control them with fear. As they want to be feared.

A great saying of a Certain Carl Marxs.
"it is better to be feared then to be loved" that is there philosphy.

lets just hope the world cup goes smoothley ikeep thinking what happened to togo will happen to the yanks

lets just hope the world cup goes smoothley ikeep thinking what happened to togo will happen to the yanks

the unfournate thing is, if it happens it will happen to more countries then one. It will happen to France, Usa, UK, Germany and probaly one of the Communist countries, ( north Korea i think have qualified) to send a message to the bigger polictical countries.

the unfournate thing is, if it happens it will happen to more countries then one. It will happen to France, Usa, UK, Germany and probaly one of the Communist countries, ( north Korea i think have qualified) to send a message to the bigger polictical countries.

yeah but the yanks are my main concern because they way they over react but didn't obama say he would take all troops out of afghanistan?

yeah but the yanks are my main concern because they way they over react but didn't obama say he would take all troops out of afghanistan?

I'm not sure but it was sometime during his election campaign or his early days in the office when he promised to pull the troops out of Iraq(by 2011 i believe) but to send more troops to Afganistan. It may have been Bush though

I wouldn't be surprised if the yanks brought their own armored bus. Something that weighs 60 tons empty.

the anger and the resetment go further back then Obama not making a promise

Not be reading any previous posts but this article is a load of blatant bullshit, typical media scaremongering. Besides i doubt if they were going to do something they would announce it as it would just provoke higher security. Absurd.

Wasn't there a film about something like this? Probably where this idiot of a journalist got the idea from.

I wouldn't be surprised if the yanks brought their own armored bus. Something that weighs 60 tons empty.

I think the More protection the better, Human life is at sake

---------- Post added at 02:02 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:01 AM ----------

Not be reading any previous posts but this article is a load of blatant bullshit, typical media scaremongering. Besides i doubt if they were going to do something they would announce it as it would just provoke higher security. Absurd.

Just Like 9/11.

he said he was going to do something Massive to America then. And he did.

Wasn't there a film about something like this? Probably where this idiot of a journalist got the idea from.

m8 if u don't like the thread dont post a reply

aywa ba2, Binladin, enta khawal yabni mikneka, ya cees kosomac

An article authored by the pseudonymous jihadi author "'Ubada Bin Al-Samit" threatens that Al-Qaeda will attack the 2010 World Cup in South Africa. The article was published in the 5th issue of the jihadist online magazine Al-Mushtaqun ila al-Janna ("Yearners for Paradise"), which was posted on jihadist forums on April 7, 2010. This magazine is a relative newcomer to the jihadi media scene; its inaugural issue was released in October 2009.
The author may or may not be the same 'Ubada Bin Al-Samit who is an active member of the Al-Falluja jihadist forum, but neither he nor the magazine are "official" spokesmen for Al-Qaeda or any other organization. The author himself notes this at the end of the article in a taunt "to the CIA," consciously playing on the reader's uncertainty as to whether this threat is to be taken seriously.

Beware of the dreaded forum posters ruining the world cup aye, as i said bollocks ;)

am i scaring you, cause i speek arabic, maybe im a terrorist going or is at south africa planing how and when to plant the bombs in the world cup ;)

who says i am scared? i posted a reply befre saying im not scared of al qaeda killing me. and the fact is ur trying to hint at me saying ur gonna bomb me coz u speak arabic i can speak a bit of arabic aswell and i aint from egypt or arabia im from bangladesh and people cuss me in skool bout bin laden

who says i am scared? i posted a reply befre saying im not scared of al qaeda killing me. and the fact is ur trying to hint at me saying ur gonna bomb me coz u speak arabic i can speak a bit of arabic aswell and i aint from egypt or arabia im from bangladesh and people cuss me in skool bout bin laden

I think LG was joking.

Jeez, he was just joking, chill out.

Relax man, im from Chile (South America), and well i was just kidding i know words cause i live in Egypt, and i didnt say anything about planting a bomb actually i was cussing out Osama so relax.
I think LG was joking.
Jeez, he was just joking, chill out.
Thanx guys, ofcouse i was joking

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back