Al-Qaeda threatens WC 2010

• Thread starter Thread starter Deslandes
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 124
  • Views Views 7K
Status
Not open for further replies.
Emm... if the worst will happen, can't say i'm looking forward to it...

no didnt mean it like that im waiting for the football even if england wont win but just cant wait to see if al qaeda will strike im not saying it as if im gonna enjoy it just really want to find out if they will do anything!

It was on the news that Obama has been to russia to sign a nuke treaty - thus building USA and Russia's relationship.

If Al Qaeda did bomb the world cup in a game with USA vs England then USA would go to war with them, England would go to war with them and Russia who are one of the most powerful country would join on the side of USA/UK.
I can't see Al Qaeda going ahead with this threat - it is just to scare us.

To be honest, this is the same **** they say before every major sporting event. Although as Josh said, its just a threat to scare us and remind us of their power. I really just feel sorry for the majority of muslims that are peace loving (As its in their religion). If anything Christianity has caused more blood shed and wars down the years against other religions and itself.

Although saying that, if they ever did go through with their threat and bomb the match. As soon as im able id go and fight the bastards. Football is my religion and I wouldnt let it go lightly....

Last edited:
To be honest, this is the same **** they say before every major sporting event. Although as Josh said, its just a threat to scare us and remind us of their power. I really just feel sorry for the majority of muslims that are peace loving (As its in their religion). If anything Christianity has caused more blood shed and wars down the years against other religions and itself.

Although saying that, if they ever did go through with their threat and bomb the match. As soon as im able id go and fight the bastards. Football is my religion and it would be my holy war. That is a promise.

That would be a brilliant TV show, Shooties Army....

---------- Post added at 02:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:52 AM ----------

aywa ba2, Binladin, enta khawal yabni mikneka, ya cees kosomac

Out of curiosity, what does that mean??

Found a bit more of what that group had to say....found it on the ea forum in the real football section where another thread had more quotes from them.

They were also quoted to have said "Al Qaeda, who managed to deliver 50 grams of explosives to the Detroit plane, after infiltrating dozens of U.S. security barriers, al Qaeda, who enabled brother martyr Abul Kheir (Abdullah Asiri) to get into the palace of Mohammed bin Nayef, al Qaeda, who humiliated the world's greatest intelligence apparatus through the operation of Mujahid Abu Dujana al-Khorassani (Humam al-Balawi), who shattered the pride of the CIA and the Jordanian intelligence combined," the statement says. "Al Qaeda will have a presence in the games, Allah willing."

In addition to the U.S. and U.K. teams, the teams representing France, Germany and Italy are also on the group's list of targets.

"All those countries are part of the Zionist-Crusader campaign against Islam," the statement says.

The group says they will use some undetectable explosive that will be able to circumvent security checkpoints at the games. The statement appears to directly challenge FIFA's president Joseph Blatter.

"All the security checks and X-ray machines that America will be sending after reading this article would not be capable of detecting how those explosives made it into the stadium and that for a simple reason that we will be announcing in due course," the statement says. "So are your preparations for this event up to scratch, Mr. Platter? (sic)"

South Africa had announced last October that its security forces had foiled an al Qaeda plot to carry out a terrorist attack during the 2010 football World Cup. According to reports published then, South Africa's National Intelligence Agency, senior police forces and American agents jointly conducted the operation, which led to the arrest of a number of suspects linked to the group in Somalia and Mozambique working on a plot to carry out bomb attacks during the games.

no amount of security can stop them. what if they go classic WW1 style with the planes and drop a bomb from the sky into soccer city?

no amount of security can stop them. what if they go classic WW1 style with the planes and drop a bomb from the sky into soccer city?

WTF is wrong with you, why do you care so much about it you sound like a terrorist from all these stupid comments you make

Please stop with these comments. it is like you want them to succeed or something.

There is such things as Radars, which can set a gun to shoot planes down.

alot of bad words hahaha, maybe ill tell you through pm, cause i dont feel like posting what it mean since its so may cuss words

Feel free to, can shout that at next Old Firm match!!(A)

Don't give terrorists the pleasure of having exposure on our forum. They are pathetic men (and women). Close this thread.

Don't give terrorists the pleasure of having exposure on our forum. They are pathetic men (and women). Close this thread.

Well, I have to say that it was me who opened it, but I will let someone else close it, I think that while there is discussion (and until it doesn't become an uncontrolled argue) this thread should last. I have to admit that when I started the thread I didn't think that I would reach so many themes, but I don't think it's bad talking about it.

Well, I have to say that it was me who opened it, but I will let someone else close it, I think that while there is discussion (and until it doesn't become an uncontrolled argue) this thread should last. I have to admit that when I started the thread I didn't think that I would reach so many themes, but I don't think it's bad talking about it.

All i'm saying is that, this is what the murdering twats want.

i think. we are just talking about something very serious.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back