• Replies Replies 1K
  • Views Views 163K

How are You Liking this Thread so far?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
fm1063 i will do this for you.... here is attachment
you have 2 senior players, one wonderkid Marko Tesija (in real world great talent of croatian football), transfer budget of 4-5 mil.... your club's name is FC Britannia

View attachment 95607

Last edited:
you have 2 senior players, one wonderkid Marko Tesija (in real world great talent of croatian football), transfer budget of 4-5 mil.... your club's name is FC Britannia

View attachment 95607

umm....was this pre-created or you made it after seeing his Request??...anways are you interested to be part of the Team as he can do with 1 more member

Alcatraz i created this after i saw request... now in Croatia we have summer holidays and i have a plenty of time for creation of clubs, players....

Alcatraz i created this after i saw request... now in Croatia we have summer holidays and i have a plenty of time for creation of clubs, players....

Well I really dont appreciate you doing Requests on my Thread but I have no reason to complain and all my time here I have wanted to look for ner helpful editors,if you want to be part of the Team on this Thread,PM me and Thanks

i have send you message, hope you got it, i'd like to be part of team

Yea I dont Mind When its up ...Thanks .... Na i dont mind about the contract .. Verratti wont come Becasue he wont leave his pescara roots :p .. Haa wish your son happy birthday for me :P..... how is it you upload this to your game ??

---------- Post added at 07:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:34 PM ----------

---------- Post added at 08:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:10 PM ----------

ok, first you click on this green link, View attachment 95611

then click on save and it will ask where you want to save it to so find 'document>sports interactive> football manager 10>editor data... save it in editor data

than when you start a new game, when it asks what database to use there is a little white tick box next to the word change, make sure this is ticked. this will take you to a screen with any databases you have created (if any) look for the one named connor martinez and make sure it is ticked. if any other databases in the list then make sure all others are unticked. click confrim and a game will start with connor martinez in :)

Last edited:
Attention-----Luke Cro has been taken on a Trial Run on the Edititng Team on this Thread,so he will be handling your Requests along with me and Trivaldo

just like alcaraz said if you have any requests post them here or contact me...

Welcome to the team Luke Cro:)

I was going to do the request at the top of this page next but if you want it i can crack on with the wimbledon one which will take me ages

Its the Nile Ronan Patrick Higgins one top of page 11

cheers

OK, Nile Ronan Patrick Higgins is ready for use... his club is leeds utd all atributtes are 10 except long shots (10) and agility (18).... hope you'll enjoy it...View attachment 95638

Last edited:
Good stuff Luke.....also put a Visitor Message on the guy who requestsed this to inform him his Request had been done

Sorry about pestering you so much but I haven't got a response in a while. So Alcaraz could you let me know if my request is finished.

View attachment 95607

thanks mate
what country are they based in?

marko tesija is from croatia... and you have 2 english lads...

---------- Post added at 01:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:13 PM ----------

naylor i will do this for you... if i get itright you want unique irish premiership with teams from ireland and n. ireland

Actaulyl Luke Cro i have done it and it is being tested ot by me but I am always having some kink or the other...if you want to have a go at this,Best of Luck as I just cant seem to do it right

marko tesija is from croatia... and you have 2 english lads...

---------- Post added at 01:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:13 PM ----------

naylor i will do this for you... if i get itright you want unique irish premiership with teams from ireland and n. ireland

Yes

All Ireland Premiership - 20 teams
Bohemians
Bray Wanderers
Cliftonville
Coleraine
Crusaders
Distillery
Drogheda Utd
Dundalk
Galway Utd
Glenavon
Glentoran
Institute
Linfield
Newry
Portadown
Shamrock Rovers
Sligo Rovers
Sporting Fingal
St Pat's Athletic
U.C.D.

All Ireland Championship - 24 teams
Ards
Armagh
Athlone Town
Ballinamallard Utd
Ballymena Utd
Banbridge
Bangor
Carrick
Cork City
Derry City
Donegal Celtic
Dungannon
Finn Harps
Kildare County
Larne
Limavady
Limerick F.C,
Longford
Loughgall
Mervue Utd
Monaghan Utd
Shelbourne
Waterford Utd
Wexford

The same schedule as the premiership.
The same prize money, parachute payments if relegated and the same T.V. revenue if possible.
Don't worry about finances(sponsorship etc),reputation,stadium and facilities I will fix them myself.
Thanks for responding could you let me know how long it will take

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back