• Replies Replies 1K
  • Views Views 163K

How are You Liking this Thread so far?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
i have training soon but iwll done it... isn't so hard i believe

How would I empty the whole Database without having to delete every team, player, staff, etc one by one?

Cheers

- Dave

If it's not to much work could you add in a cup competition.
Also of if it is possible could you give the league Champions league places from Ireland and N. Ireland and 4 Euro cup places

Cheers

Team Name: Chimney Corner FC
Short Name: CCFC
Six letter Name: CCFC
Nickname: The Corner
Year Founded: 2009
Status(Professional, Ametuer ect.): Pro
Transfer Budget: Same as Notts county
Wage Budget: Same as Notts county
Basic Colours: Home - Yellow and Black;, Away - red and Black (Just plain kits)
Relationships(eg Rivals) - Ballymena Utd-rivals
Affiliations: Sunderland and Leeds
Club replaced: nots county
League: league 1
Request a stadium for it. Chimney Corner Arena, 29,876
Can the backroom staff be the same as the notts county staff. Changes : Ricardo Moniz *** manager,
Same players... as sheff utd
Thanks Can you Look up google images and use the chimney corner FC badge?? thank you this will be amazing ...

Last edited:
How would I empty the whole Database without having to delete every team, player, staff, etc one by one?

Cheers

- Dave

Well you cant delete avery player,staff etc. as then your whole database will be filled with regens,if thats what you want just untick 'Add real players and staff' when you start a new game

ok ireland is done naylor... you have premiership, championship and lower leagues (not active); cups are senior, shield, and league cup... when you are making new game its important to load up northern irish and irish players. I didnt set up that Northern Irish clubs are from Ireland... If is there any problem just say it

View attachment 96098

Last edited:
ok ireland is done naylor... you have premiership, championship and lower leagues (not active); cups are senior, shield, and league cup... when you are making new game its important to load up northern irish and irish players. I didnt set up that Northern Irish clubs are from Ireland... If is there any problem just say it

View attachment 96098

Test it out first Luke Cro or if you have done,good work

ok, first you click on this green link, View attachment 95611

then click on save and it will ask where you want to save it to so find 'document>sports interactive> football manager 10>editor data... save it in editor data

than when you start a new game, when it asks what database to use there is a little white tick box next to the word change, make sure this is ticked. this will take you to a screen with any databases you have created (if any) look for the one named connor martinez and make sure it is ticked. if any other databases in the list then make sure all others are unticked. click confrim and a game will start with connor martinez in :)
Something wrong he isnt there :/

View attachment 96098

Looks good only one thing is it possible to add one or two more Champions League places.
Everything else looks fine I will fix finances and reputation and maybe upload to the site. I'll credit you with creating the database if I do

Yea i did alcaraz he wont come up :/
Alcaraz can you do my chimney corner data base please??

Yea i did alcaraz he wont come up :/
Alcaraz can you do my chimney corner data base please??

I could mate..but I am having exams right now,I will ask either Luke Cro or Trivaldo to do it but both have been busy with other Requests,please wait for 2-3 days and I will make sure its done

I could mate..but I am having exams right now,I will ask either Luke Cro or Trivaldo to do it but both have been busy with other Requests,please wait for 2-3 days and I will make sure its done
Thanks...
If you could give me a few pointers on how to use the editor i could help you .... i have alot of spare time so im on this alot so i could help you if you want ..

Thanks...
If you could give me a few pointers on how to use the editor i could help you .... i have alot of spare time so im on this alot so i could help you if you want ..

Yeah sure,anything you are not sure about on the Editor PM me and I will help you out

Alright guys listen up....Martinez will also be helping out a bit with the Requests,Luke Cro you have been splendid so far,I will add your name to the Titlte shortly,congrats

ok Martinz... your club is done... you are in league 2 because notts are also in league 2...

View attachment 96568
Thank you

---------- Post added at 04:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:30 PM ----------

Like Alcaraz Said when anyone has any requests im happy to help ...

---------- Post added at 08:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:41 PM ----------

Im Online Now if anyone wants anything...

I'm back, and taking requests.

Welcome back Shots,just to inform you that Martinez and Luke Cro will als be helping out from now on

---------- Post added at 11:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:28 PM ----------

Online now so any Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back