• Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1K
  • Views Views 163K

How are You Liking this Thread so far?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
No worries at all, mate. I'm impressed with your co-operation. :)

If you could please just change their club contracts that'd be brilliant. Remember to add the money onto the selling club's Balance and Transfer Budget, that's really important.

no bother have that done in a few minutes

---------- Post added at 12:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:28 AM ----------

is the loan deals ok the way they are ???

mate im sorry but can you give me another 20 minutes i was 13 transfers in and the editor crashed ...

---------- Post added at 12:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:40 AM ----------

no actually five minutes isnt it ok to put all the transfers to 2nd july 2009 ??

Everything looks good mate. I'll have a quick check and get back to you.

sorry for the wait was reading your story ... unbelievably good XD
aa martin o'neill fergie and pulis

---------- Post added at 12:18 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:17 AM ----------

oo they all happen on 29.8.2009 sorry forgot to tell you its the only way i could get them to go for the prices you wanted...

---------- Post added at 12:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:18 AM ----------

ill have that done in ten minutes

There you go use this database only .. dont use the other one i gave you they are the same but this one has your new player attached he plays for southend and make sure when you start a new game that you put league 2 in it ...

---------- Post added at 01:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:09 AM ----------

sorry here it is gloveer

---------- Post added at 01:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:12 AM ----------

it wont attach :/

Last edited:
All right im off to bed, talk to you tomorrow hope it works ill be on about 1.30 tomorrow if you need me..

Hi guys, Could you do a league with the players names corresponding with the team they play for. eg. Rooney playing for Team R, and Messi playing for team M. im sure you get it. i had this done for fm 2009 but there were problems with the financial side of it e.g messi was worth 5mil, you could hardly buy anyone due to the really low reputation value and generally rushed. so if you have the time i would greatly appreciate it. a few details:

Top 4 teams qualify for champs league
20-26 teams in division, depending on what you can do, mught be a bit hard to do a team for Q
Team names can i either start with letter, e.g Atom United, or just simply be called the A team
transfer budgets depend on how good the team is. for example, Team R will be good so high budget, maybe 50 mil, and team J with a low budget, 2.5 mil or something
Reputation again depending on how good the team is, Team R with a reputation of around 9500
Players with double-barrelled names go to the team which they are more likely to be reffered to, commence sense prevails really, eg. wright-phillips with W and Xabi Alonso with team A. The Van .... (dutch players) can all be assigned to team V
Please do not forget any players, i appreciate this is hard to do as i attempted it myself and failed due to laptop breaking but please try to remember all players. Using FM is a good tool to help you
It can be in whatever country you like tbh. Please do not put it in the English league though as this could mess things up. The division bellow this league could have the teams you could not do e.g Q or you could break the whole thing up in to two tiers of 13, completelty up to you.
Name: The Nike Letter League
Prize money: 60mil for winner and then follow on 50, 45, 40 etc
the domestic cup
name: The LA Cup sponsored by McDonalds
all teams entered
2 leg games
1 leg final
final at Nou Camp
Prize money of 20 million

Any queries dont hesitate to ask. I know this is a large request but i would be greatly appreciated if you could get this done, cheers lads in advance

Hi guys, Could you do a league with the players names corresponding with the team they play for. eg. Rooney playing for Team R, and Messi playing for team M. im sure you get it. i had this done for fm 2009 but there were problems with the financial side of it e.g messi was worth 5mil, you could hardly buy anyone due to the really low reputation value and generally rushed. so if you have the time i would greatly appreciate it. a few details:

20-26 teams in division, depending on what you can do, mught be a bit hard to do a team for Q
Team names can i either start with letter, e.g Atom United, or just simply be called the A team
transfer budgets depend on how good the team is. for example, Team R will be good so high budget, maybe 50 mil, and team J with a low budget, 2.5 mil or something
Reputation again depending on how good the team is, Team R with a reputation of around 9500
Players with double-barrelled names go to the team which they are more likely to be reffered to, commence sense prevails really, eg. wright-phillips with W and Xabi Alonso with team A. The Van .... (dutch players) can all be assigned to team V
Please do not forget any players, i appreciate this is hard to do as i attempted it myself and failed due to laptop breaking but please try to remember all players. Using FM is a good tool to help you
It can be in whatever country you like tbh. Please do not put it in the English league though as this could mess things up. The division bellow this league could have the teams you could not do e.g Q or you could break the whole thing up in to two tiers of 13, completelty up to you.
Name: The Nike Letter League
Prize money: 60mil for winner and then follow on 50, 45, 40 etc
the domestic cup
name: The LA Cup sponsored by McDonalds
all teams entered
2 leg games
1 leg final
final at Nou Camp
Prize money of 20 million

Any queries dont hesitate to ask. I know this is a large request but i would be greatly appreciated if you could get this done, cheers lads in advance

Ok,I will do this myself...Give me 1 and a half weeks to get this done

---------- Post added at 12:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:13 PM ----------

is there any way of making custom teams, leagues, players, without the real teams like Barca and Manchester United trying to buy the players?

No thats pretty much impossible mate...any good player will eventually get noticed by the big clubs

I understand why you would want Team R to have a high reputation but why should they have a higher budget? I think it would be better for the weaker teams to have higher budgets, but that's just my opinion :P

I understand why you would want Team R to have a high reputation but why should they have a higher budget? I think it would be better for the weaker teams to have higher budgets, but that's just my opinion :P

Well my thought was that the bigger clubs normally have a higher budget, so i wanted to try and make it as realistic as possible, also, if i wanted to be one of the worse teams then it would be hard, but if i had a massive budget then it would be pretty easy no matter what team i was. Thats my opinion, but i see your point mate

---------- Post added at 11:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:57 AM ----------

Ok,I will do this myself...Give me 1 and a half weeks to get this done

---------- Post added at 12:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:13 PM ----------

No thats pretty much impossible mate...any good player will eventually get noticed by the big clubs

Cheers mate, honestly no rush. take as long as you need, i know its a pretty big request :)

Acaraz is there any way on the editor to list all the teams with there rep ??

hey guys we need to retain cup winners cup, balkans cup, president cup, etc. somehow...

Can i have a new english cup?

All teams from Premier-League down to BS N/S into groups and then 1 advances from each and the knockout from then on

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back