• Replies Replies 1K
  • Views Views 163K

How are You Liking this Thread so far?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can i have a new english cup?

All teams from Premier-League down to BS N/S into groups and then 1 advances from each and the knockout from then on

I need more info such as the Cup name,prize money,dates,if you want to delete the FA Cup and put your cup in place and all

Can you create this player for me?

Full Name: Kolade Olorunfemi
Date of Birth:July 29 1993
Place of Birth: Nigeria
Ethinicity: African
Hair Colour: Black
Skin Colour:Black
Prefferred Moves: Lob Keeper
Height: 6 foot 3
Weight: 168 pounds
Positions: Wing/AM LRC/ FW
Right Foot/Left Foot: Right foot
CA/PA: England/Nigeria
Nation he has Declared for: Nigeria
Languages Spoken: English/ Spanish/ African Dialect
Favoured Clubs:If you dont say we will put it as empty,same for favoured personell
Favoured Personell:
All Attributes: Put everything to 20 so the computer splits the attributes out for me

Full Name: Kolade Olorunfemi

Date of Birth:July 29 1993
Place of Birth: Nigeria
Ethinicity: African
Hair Colour: Black
Skin Colour:Black
Prefferred Moves: Lob Keeper
Height: 6 foot 3
Weight: 168 pounds
Positions: Wing/AM LRC/ FW
Right Foot/Left Foot: Right foot
CA/PA: England/Nigeria
Nation he has Declared for: Nigeria
Languages Spoken: English/ Spanish/ African Dialect
Favoured Clubs:If you dont say we will put it as empty,same for favoured personell
Favoured Personell:
All Attributes: Put everything to 20 so the computer splits the attributes out for me
ill do this now

you never put in a club so he is a free agent

---------- Post added at 01:07 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:06 AM ----------

Alcaraz where I can find that FM Base EDiting World Cup??
type it in to the search

---------- Post added at 01:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:07 AM ----------

does anyone need anything ?

By the way, done a couple of months with your database Martinz, and it's working perfectly. Thanks alot.

Thanks Eds are you going to use it as a story or what ... thanks to that one story per user i wouldnt want that instead of the slaying the dragons one its sooo good

Ok guys due to the Editing World Cup me and Tiraths have organised and how every member of the team here is participating....your request may take more time to be done than usual,sorry

Martinz, well done mate. Seriously, your work has been exceptional. Top notch. As well as the rest. You guys only doing FM 10?

We will look to expand into Football Manager 2011 soon afetr it is released but no we are not doing any older versions of FM sorry

I need more info such as the Cup name,prize money,dates,if you want to delete the FA Cup and put your cup in place and all

Name: Capello Cup
Prize Money : 5 Million for winner, 2.5 for runner up.
Dates: Starts August, Ends April
Delete the Carling cup please :)

Acaraz is there any way on the editor to list all the teams with there rep ??

there is sort of

All you need to do is go to clubs section on the data editor and then choose the reputation range (from 0 to 10000) and then in the right hand column just sort them from high to low/ low to high.

Did not know of that actually Tiraths...I wil try it out later

Martinz, well done mate. Seriously, your work has been exceptional. Top notch. As well as the rest. You guys only doing FM 10?
Thank you Mad gunner much appreciated ...

---------- Post added at 03:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:08 PM ----------

Name: Capello Cup
Prize Money : 5 Million for winner, 2.5 for runner up.
Dates: Starts August, Ends April
Delete the Carling cup please :)
Alcaraz if your too busy with your editing world cup ill take care of this ?? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back