• Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1K
  • Views Views 163K

How are You Liking this Thread so far?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
By the Way I have put in a Request for the Thread Title to be changed,congrats and hopefully you keep up your commitment level

dont know if you'd do this for me but, i wanted stu's new database to be edited and changed abit, if you dont mind, i think hernandez's stats should be higher, especially pace he was clocked the fastest player in the worldcup remember, and also is there anyway you could add perhaps, the new EPL rule of registering, id appreciate it alot mate

p.s: o'neal leaving aston villa, balletoli to man city, along with milner, joe cole to liverpool, and sol campbell to newcastle, Ramires and yossi benayoun to chelsea lol sorry for the big demand, and carvalho to madrid

Last edited:
dont know if you'd do this for me but, i wanted stu's new database to be edited and changed abit, if you dont mind, i think hernandez's stats should be higher, especially pace he was clocked the fastest player in the worldcup remember, and also is there anyway you could add perhaps, the new EPL rule of registering, id appreciate it alot mate

p.s: o'neal leaving aston villa, balletoli to man city, along with milner, joe cole to liverpool, and sol campbell to newcastle, Ramires and yossi benayoun to chelsea lol sorry for the big demand

This will be done by tommorow

This will be done by tommorow

awesome mate (Y) i was thinking it'd be something difficult :P, well for me anyway, soo will that be included with the 25 registration rule in the epl yeah?

p.s can you do carvalho to madrid please aswell mate thankss

Last edited:
Hi, this is my first time posting though I have regularly visted the site for awhile. Anyway, I was just wondering if you can change a clubs name and stadium for me? If not then here is a template for a new club to replace the old one :)

Code:
[B]Team Name:[/B] Associazione Calcio Torino
[B]Short Name:[/B] ACT
[B]Six letter Name:[/B] Torino[B]
Nickname:[/B] Il Grande Torino
[B]Year Founded:[/B] 1906
[B]Status(Professional, Ametuer ect.):[/B] Professional
[B]Reputation:[/B] 6500-ish? Enough to Attract Mid-Table Serie A Players 
[B]Balence:[/B] 23.4 Million
[B]Transfer Budget: [/B]5.9Million
[B]Wage Budget:[/B] 350k? (Enough to be comfortably in the clear)
[B]Basic Colours:[/B] Scarlet & White (I can play with the kits so its not a huge deal)
[B]Relationships(eg Rivals)[/B]: Juventus, Atalanta, Sampdoria, Bolonga, Milan & Inter
[B]Affiliations:[/B] None (I like to make my own deals ^^)
[B]Club replaced:[/B] Torino FC
[B]League:[/B] Serie B
I'm wanting to work on a angle where old time legends Torino are taken over by a Fan Consortium and restore them to their former glory, as for the stadium:

Code:
Stadium City: Turin, Italy
Stadium Owner: Club? 
Stadium Capacity: 57000 All Seater
Club Template: Not sure what this is sorry :)

Hello. Thanks for what you guys are doing. I was looking for a database on all the major FM2010 out there but could not find what I wanted. Anyway. I hope you can help me.

I was wondering if somebody could help me create an international competition. (if it's even possible). My idea is that of a World Cup, basically, with 16 in stead of 32 teams. 4 groups, quarters, semis and final. If it's possible without Qualifiers and I don't care if this competition takes place only once.

I understand that this is a rather big request, and if it can't be done than i would like to know how to create a domestic league (for clubs) with the format of the European Championship. (16-8-4-2-1). is it possible?

Ill be back taking requests tomorrow just puting the finishing bits to my nigeria edit

---------- Post added at 09:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:38 PM ----------

By the Way I have put in a Request for the Thread Title to be changed,congrats and hopefully you keep up your commitment level
Thanks Very much there is no doubt that i will

Hi, this is my first time posting though I have regularly visted the site for awhile. Anyway, I was just wondering if you can change a clubs name and stadium for me? If not then here is a template for a new club to replace the old one :)

Code:
[B]Team Name:[/B] Associazione Calcio Torino
[B]Short Name:[/B] ACT
[B]Six letter Name:[/B] Torino[B]
Nickname:[/B] Il Grande Torino
[B]Year Founded:[/B] 1906
[B]Status(Professional, Ametuer ect.):[/B] Professional
[B]Reputation:[/B] 6500-ish? Enough to Attract Mid-Table Serie A Players 
[B]Balence:[/B] 23.4 Million
[B]Transfer Budget: [/B]5.9Million
[B]Wage Budget:[/B] 350k? (Enough to be comfortably in the clear)
[B]Basic Colours:[/B] Scarlet & White (I can play with the kits so its not a huge deal)
[B]Relationships(eg Rivals)[/B]: Juventus, Atalanta, Sampdoria, Bolonga, Milan & Inter
[B]Affiliations:[/B] None (I like to make my own deals ^^)
[B]Club replaced:[/B] Torino FC
[B]League:[/B] Serie B
I'm wanting to work on a angle where old time legends Torino are taken over by a Fan Consortium and restore them to their former glory, as for the stadium:

Code:
Stadium City: Turin, Italy
Stadium Owner: Club? 
Stadium Capacity: 57000 All Seater
Club Template: Not sure what this is sorry :)
I have made your's:

http://www.filefront.com/17190578/Associazione Calcio Torino.xml

p.s: o'neal leaving aston villa, balletoli to man city, along with milner, joe cole to liverpool, and sol campbell to newcastle, Ramires and yossi benayoun to chelsea lol sorry for the big demand, and carvalho to madrid
Here you go mate ... everything is done apart from the EPL rule i cant find how to do this ... sorry

Thanks guys,really good work from all of you,I am having a tought time due to my exams and the FM-Base Editing World Cup and stuff so really appreciate all this.....The Shots and Martinz

Hi mate, any chance you could do this for me?

http://www.mediafire.com/?xk64241b5ztbg64

Take the database above and make sure the top two from the league go into champs league and the 3rd and 4th go into europa league.

Could you also add the top 12 chairman in the world to the teams and make their patience maximum?

Thanks a bunch and sorry if I didnt use the template :)

Last edited:
I wanted to start a portuguese league save (again) and take advantage of the no restrictions on south american players, but it's so frustrating to find a promising player whose 15, be unable to sign him for 3 years and find he's barely improved at his **** club during that time + I wasn't able to mould him into the player I wanted.

So is anyone able to create a custom database to remove the transfer rules on U18s in south america for me please? If it's even possible. So that they can join EU clubs at any age, just like youth players in any other country.

EDIT: Oh and could you add prize money and more tv rights money to liga sagres in the same database? As I followed how to do it before which involved opening the db config in notepad, but when I did, all I got was lines of squares :/

Nothing too over the top, say around 5m for the league winner, scaled down each place so that the bottom team gets maybe 500k. And the tv rights money being about 10m/season for the top team, scaled to around 2m for bottom? Or maybe less, idk. Unless the tv rights money is already more, in which case just raise it all slightly.

Last edit: Will it be saved as I file that I can open again in the editor? As I've dl'ed a DB before that I wasn't able to open and re-edit, and I want to change a few things after like kit colours.

Last edited:
Team Name: Longfield Tigers FC
Short Name: LTFC
Six letter Name: Tigers
Nickname: The Tigers
Year Founded: 2008
Status(Professional, Ametuer ect.): Professional
Balance: 15 Million
Transfer Budget: 3 Million
Wage Budget: 350k
Basic Colours: Orange and Black Stripes
Rivals : None
Affiliations: Chelsea,Liverpool,Leeds and Hull
Club replaced: Macclesfield Town
League: Coca-Cola League 2

Stadium Name:Tigers Bowl
Stadium City: Kent
Stadium Owner: Longfield Tigers FC
Stadium Capacity: 20000 All Seater

Does the team have reserves and Under 18s? if not can you make them?

Also as an extra Request can i have state of the art Training facilities and Youth Academy

Last edited:
Team Name: Shire Oak FC
Short Name: SOFC
Six letter Name: Shire
Nickname: The Shire

Year Founded: 2009
Balance: 15 Million
Transfer Budget: 3 Million
Wage Budget: 350k
Basic Colours: Yellow and Royal Blue (mainly yellow)

Rivals : None
Affiliations: Chelsea,Liverpool,Leeds and Hull
Club replaced: Mansfield
League: Coca-Cola League 2

Stadium Name: Shire Oak Recreational Ground
Stadium City: Birmingham

Stadium Owner: Shire Oak FC
Stadium Capacity: 10000 All Seater

Club Template

Team Name: Olympique Paris
Short Name: O. Paris
Six letter Name: OP
Nickname: Les capitales
Year Founded: 1967
Balence: £40m
Transfer Budget: £6m
Wage Budget: £500k
Basic Colours: H: White with black sides A: Black with silver sides T: Red with blue sides
Relationships(eg Rivals): PSG (100), Marseille (90), Lyon (90)
Affiliations: Juventus (parent club), Hearts (Scotland) (feeder)
Club replaced: Auxerre
League: Ligue 1
Can you put them in the Stade de France?
Thanks so much if there's anything I've put wrongly then I'll change it :D

Club Template

Team Name: Olympique Paris
Short Name: O. Paris
Six letter Name: OP
Nickname: Les capitales
Year Founded: 1967
Balence: £40m
Transfer Budget: £6m
Wage Budget: £500k
Basic Colours: H: White with black sides A: Black with silver sides T: Red with blue sides
Relationships(eg Rivals): PSG (100), Marseille (90), Lyon (90)
Affiliations: Juventus (parent club), Hearts (Scotland) (feeder)
Club replaced: Auxerre
League: Ligue 1
Can you put them in the Stade de France?
Thanks so much if there's anything I've put wrongly then I'll change it :D
ill do it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back