• Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1K
  • Views Views 163K

How are You Liking this Thread so far?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Trivaldo Do you use the advanced editor panel on 10.3 patch and what are the benefits I'ved read good and bad stuff about and still not sure about installing it any feed back welcome and I want take the mick out of you for a week. I PROMISE:)

Hi, is there any chance one of you could answer my request?
I didn't use a template because I'm not sure how I could fit it into one. It's on page 24 but I'll copy and paste it...
Lads, if any of you have any time (something makes me think this would be quite a long project) I've had an idea for a database that I think a lot of people could play (for personal reasons it'd be good to have something keeping me interested in the game before FM 11) and enjoy because it's an interesting one.
The idea is that you reverse the teams in the top three to five divisions (maybe England, Italy and Spain, and if it's easy maybe Germany and France as well?) - I.E put all the teams from the bottom division of the system in the top division and vice versa - maybe it'd be a good idea to increase the rep of the teams who would hypothetically be in the top division and decrease that of the teams who'd be in the bottom - I.E Southport with a higher rep, United with far lower - but keep finances the same. It'd make the whole game very challenging.
The only problem I can see early on is that lower on in the system there are regional divisions (IE Blue Square South and North) and I'm not sure how that would be dealt with.

Trivaldo Do you use the advanced editor panel on 10.3 patch and what are the benefits I'ved read good and bad stuff about and still not sure about installing it any feed back welcome and I want take the mick out of you for a week. I PROMISE:)

i'm afraid you'll just have to take the mick because i haven't ever used the Advanced Editor Panels - tbh i've heard more bad than good and the impression i get is its pretty hard for a lot of people to understand

having said all that i believe it would be a good idea for one of us on this team to have a look at it... as the oldest and therefore wisest, i nominate you to be the first to try :)

---------- Post added at 10:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:50 PM ----------

I didn't use a template because I'm not sure how I could fit it into one. It's on page 24 but I'll copy and paste it...
Lads, if any of you have any time (something makes me think this would be quite a long project) I've had an idea for a database that I think a lot of people could play (for personal reasons it'd be good to have something keeping me interested in the game before FM 11) and enjoy because it's an interesting one.
The idea is that you reverse the teams in the top three to five divisions (maybe England, Italy and Spain, and if it's easy maybe Germany and France as well?) - I.E put all the teams from the bottom division of the system in the top division and vice versa - maybe it'd be a good idea to increase the rep of the teams who would hypothetically be in the top division and decrease that of the teams who'd be in the bottom - I.E Southport with a higher rep, United with far lower - but keep finances the same. It'd make the whole game very challenging.
The only problem I can see early on is that lower on in the system there are regional divisions (IE Blue Square South and North) and I'm not sure how that would be dealt with.

this is a decent idea but its also fairly big and i think this would be better doing it for fm11

---------- Post added at 10:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:52 PM ----------

Psycho

who the **** is Kubici??

Its Quite at the moment but this is a big request so what I suggest is that Myself, Trivaldo99, Alcarez and Luke Cro do a Nation each as for regions if we only go to Blue SQ N/S, Serie C in Italian, 3rd/4th in Spain and 3rd/4th in Germany Be interesting to make all prem teams 7500 champ 7000 and so down leagues whos up for it.

FCBayern25,

Heres your 3 Club Request Db.

As you requested aprt from;
Changed Short Names & Nicknames, 2nd Nickname your choice used.
Year Founded 2009, Game starts in 2009 not that it makes a difference just looks better
Reversed Team colours for away strips
Made Chairmans Vital Stats the Same, Made attendance and season tickets the same You May find that wage budgets vary even though set at 1m, game randomly generates wage budgets.
Hope you enjoy.

PS All Teams wage budget now 2.5m.pw

My buddy that i am playing this with tried to download the database and he couldnt get it to work. I would try but i am using a mac. He said he tried to open it with winrar and nothing worked. Any suggestions?

i'm afraid you'll just have to take the mick because i haven't ever used the Advanced Editor Panels - tbh i've heard more bad than good and the impression i get is its pretty hard for a lot of people to understand

having said all that i believe it would be a good idea for one of us on this team to have a look at it... as the oldest and therefore wisest, i nominate you to be the first to try :)

---------- Post added at 10:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:50 PM ----------

this is a decent idea but its also fairly big and i think this would be better doing it for fm11

---------- Post added at 10:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:52 PM ----------

Psycho

who the **** is Kubici??

Request Look down

I Try AEP on 2nd computer doesnt matter if FM crashes just reload and since I am the wisest and smartest it makes sense for me to do8-|:)

Kubici is the F1 polish driver drives for sauber should be kubica scrub line above:S

---------- Post added at 11:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:07 PM ----------

My buddy that i am playing this with tried to download the database and he couldnt get it to work. I would try but i am using a mac. He said he tried to open it with winrar and nothing worked. Any suggestions?

Just place File in Editor data file in si folder in my documents. Trivaldo just told someone in one of his posts on this page or previous.

ah Robert Kubica... he drives for Renault these days
<<<

FCBayern25
post 819 should help...

Last edited:
ah Robert Kubica... he drives for Renault these days

I cant get anything right tonight I was thinking BMW then was trying to think who bought them,
So then typed Sauber. Anyway fancy doing that Request above.

The Way Im thinking is 4 Nations England, Spain, Italy and Germany

League 1 All Teams 7500 65m Balance 50m 1.5m Wage All Leagues
League 2 " " 7000
League 3 " " 6500
League 4 " " 6000

No Nation rule Changes will then be compatible, Just thought cant all do it wont be compatible
I'll Take it if no one else does, cant start until Fr/Sat though.

I cant get anything right tonight I was thinking BMW then was trying to think who bought them,
So then typed Sauber. Anyway fancy doing that Request above.

The Way Im thinking is 4 Nations England, Spain, Italy and Germany

League 1 All Teams 7500 65m Balance 50m 1.5m Wage All Leagues
League 2 " " 7000
League 3 " " 6500
League 4 " " 6000

No Nation rule Changes will then be compatible, Just thought cant all do it wont be compatible
I'll Take it if no one else does, cant start until Fr/Sat though.

i think quite a few people would be interested in this, so much so it would be worth posting on the download page - for this reason i think it would be better to wait and do it on FM11

Physco,
I got it into the right file and loaded it up and everything looks good except for the transfer budgets. I dont know if this was a simple mistake that you skipped over it or if somethings wrong but it is supposed to give $120,000,000 for each teams transfer budget and it didnt give me anything for all 3 teams. Let me know if this is fixable
thanks

Physco,
I got it into the right file and loaded it up and everything looks good except for the transfer budgets. I dont know if this was a simple mistake that you skipped over it or if somethings wrong but it is supposed to give $120,000,000 for each teams transfer budget and it didnt give me anything for all 3 teams. Let me know if this is fixable
thanks

very fixable - if psycho doesn't get back to you i can add the budgets

Im Sure it was showing on mine(am checking now) but yes is fixable are you using any other custom Db ?

Everything looks good see screenshots, start New Game tick change box in pop up press clear when custom Db list appears, Tick 3 new rival clubs v2 only and then proceed or continue cant remember what comes up now select english nation and should work.

Just started new game and transfer budgets showing as requested post 775. Original post was 120m Can change if you like no problem. I hope you can get it working your end don't know what else to suggest.

Last edited:
Everything looks good see screenshots, start New Game tick change box in pop up press clear when custom Db list appears, Tick 3 new rival clubs v2 only and then proceed or continue cant remember what comes up now select english nation and should work.

Just started new game and transfer budgets showing as requested post 775. Original post was 120m Can change if you like no problem. I hope you can get it working your end don't know what else to suggest.

Everything works well. Thanks for this. Yet another success from what ive seen so far. Thanks a lot for everything. you guys give an awesome service

i can do this

please list the counties you want changing - just make it the countries you are most likely to use beacuse there is no point me doing for the whole of europe if you're never going to play in romania for example

---------- Post added at 03:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:36 PM ----------

Maybe top 6 European Countries?

England
Italy
Spain
Germany?? (dont know if they have the rule)
France?? (dont know about them either)

Add another if you werent expecting so little, but its is probably quite a few. Btw, when you save the file, can you Name it qith all the countries? E.G England/Italy/Spain/Germany/France/Norules.File??

Thanks

Black Cats

think that has more to do with tiraths than alcaraz, he keeps putting us in alphabetical order :'(:'( length of service means nothing to tiraths;)

think i might requst to change my name to ATRIVALDO

We actually put the names in descending order in terms of skill Trivaldo:)

And about the idea of reversing Teams,I liked the guy's idea too but I think we should do it for FM11,many people are getting bored of FM10 now so I doubt they will download the db at all.....anyways nice work guys I feel useless all of a sudden,you guysx might just leave a few requests for me:D

Add another if you werent expecting so little, but its is probably quite a few. Btw, when you save the file, can you Name it qith all the countries? E.G England/Italy/Spain/Germany/France/Norules.File??

Thanks

Black Cats

Lol, Could be the longest file Name in the history of FM Base.:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back