• Replies Replies 1K
  • Views Views 163K

How are You Liking this Thread so far?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
How's it going with the database?

Not Bad almost done player swapsies in Prem, May have to to just the 2 top leagues though as
I dont have a lot of time this week due to moving next weekend and cant see myself getting past these 2 leagues by the end of weekend (work tommorrow as well). will do my best.
2004/05 season seems such a long time ago as I go through Squad lists.

PS All leagues to Conference sorted as well.

Cheers. But can you put Champ teams in right leagues and stuff? Not squads just which league they're in.

Also, is the squad lists from the start of season or end of season?

Cheers mate , wer do i save this 2 ?

Save it to Downloads first,then copy and paste the file from Downloads into Sports Interactive>Football Manager 2010>Editor Data

---------- Post added at 07:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:28 PM ----------

Argh Any Requests....

Save it to Downloads first,then copy and paste the file from Downloads into Sports Interactive>Football Manager 2010>Editor Data

---------- Post added at 07:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:28 PM ----------

Argh Any Requests....

So it just remains as a DBC file and it should work ? Sorry if im being a pain mate

Yeah it looks like it will be interesting I will follow.....

@ psycho - When will it be ready, and are squads from beginning of season?

@ psycho - When will it be ready, and are squads from beginning of season?

All leagues Sorted for 2004/05 season
All Players that are in Squad list from Link you gave me are in, if you had wanted future transfers done you should have made templates for players.

All I,ve got to do now is to re-edit created players ie positions and ages and correct some foriegn player ages that weren't in Prem before 2003/04.

PLEASE READ MY SIGNATURES

if I wasn't having to constantly reply to your messages I would be able to get on with Db.
It will be ready when I feel its good enough to release.

Ncfc4lyf1

2004/05 Db

All player now in squad created players(players not in original Db) edited Age/Position and Guessed CA/PA

Teams in correct Leagues down to BSQ Prem except for BSQ N/S to BSQ Prem

Having trouble with selecting players from squad screen in Editor so foriegn Players that werent in Prem in 2003/04 ages maybe wrong if you want this fixing give me list of players and age and I will do this.

Any other discrepancies let me know and I will try to fix.

Hope you Enjoy.

CREDIT to Speironi1 from Neoseeker for 2003/04 Db from Neoseeker for which this Db was edited from.

Last edited:
Ok the Nike Letter League is almost done,stil doing 4 more teams and testing will take some more time 2

Ok thanks mate, this is greatly appreciated, i know it was a pretty huge request.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back