• Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1K
  • Views Views 163K

How are You Liking this Thread so far?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm doing an auction game and might need a few changes to the DB which trivaldo done(Great DB).
But I'm not sure if people want the changes YET. So could you keep this thread open.
Also , people may still want the odd request on FM 2010 so I would keep it open.

This is slightly off topic, but when I try to open the editor it comes up with 2 stupid error messages

This is slightly off topic, but when I try to open the editor it comes up with 2 stupid error messages

What are the messages, do a screen shot ALT + F9

Anyone got any small Requests, Club, Player or Small Comp.

nah I dont think I will close this thread anytime soon...I cant see it on the horizon anyways

my only wish for fm11 is improved data editor... some new rules, ability to create regional cups or leagues (like scandinavian ''royal league''), retaining old competitions

The first message reads:

Unable to find some essential data. Please ensure that the game is installed correctly. If the problem persists, please contact technical support.

I click ok and this message comes up:

Failed to find a default database to use. Please make sure your installation is not corrupt.

Anyone want making anything I am free and want to get on the road to become an editing geek lol. I will hopefully add your Db shortly after your request but most of the time I will be busy so I will work weekends and some weekdas as work gets in the way of FM time.

hi. i'm trying to add the extra english leagues to fm 2010 but i dont no how i downloaded a file to do it but i dont no how to get it 2 work on my game can u help plz.

hi. i'm trying to add the extra english leagues to fm 2010 but i dont no how i downloaded a file to do it but i dont no how to get it 2 work on my game can u help plz.

Ok first you download the file,then save it to 'Downloads;' which is in your sidebar when you open documents,then copy and past the file from Downloads into Sports Interactive>Football Manager 2010>Editor Data

nah I dont think I will close this thread anytime soon...I cant see it on the horizon anyways

Glad your not closing thread yet still reckon we'll get a Trickle coming through until Oct.

Any Small Request out there today,

I agree pyscho so no I am not closing it for the time being...I want to open an FM11 Editing Requests Thread about a week after it releases so that y'all can get used to the Editor

---------- Post added at 09:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:09 PM ----------

Any Requests??

Today is the first time I came on and saw the Thread had not been posted in for 3 hours

nah I doubt it...you see as soon as FM11 releases people will want to play with normal teams and normal players first,that would take sometime then when they have finally finished managing clubs and Lower-League clubs in every country and then get bored they will ask for a player to be created etc.

Idntno if this is a bit drastic like but are use able to do like..

Man City Owner (Dntno es name) sells City to some rich American who arent as rich as Shiek ? and then it means the team has to change to work financially ?

Also Sheik then going on to buy Nottenham Forest ?

request: Brazilian teams allowed to play in European Champions League. A lot of people like to play with Brazilian teams but the CONCACAF CHampions league sucks...so I think it would be cool if the teams could play in the European Champions League.

I would like you to make me a new country but I dont know what things I need too include for the country but i'll make a start

Replace: Northern Marina
Continent: Asia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back