• Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1K
  • Views Views 163K

How are You Liking this Thread so far?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
request: Brazilian teams allowed to play in European Champions League. A lot of people like to play with Brazilian teams but the CONCACAF CHampions league sucks...so I think it would be cool if the teams could play in the European Champions League.

Not a bad idea, ive never played as a brazilian team before but i possibly would do if that got made.

Club Template

Team Name: All Stars FC
Short Name: All Stars
Six letter Name: ASFC
Nickname: The Stars
Year Founded: 2008
Status(Professional, Ametuer ect.): Professional
Balence: 1000000000
Transfer Budget: 100000000
Wage Budget: 1000000
Basic Colours: Any
Relationships(eg Rivals)
Affiliations: Newcastle United
Club replaced: Hull
League: English Premier League
Request a stadium for it.

Stadium City: Berwick
Stadium Owner: Calcio Italia
Stadium Capacity: 200000
Stadium seat capacity: 100000

Request a kit for it on another thread.

View attachment 103305
View attachment 103306
View attachment 103307

We will only add basic colours.

Could you create a squad of the greatest players ever to play football eg; Alan Shearer , Pele , Hagi etc. Thanks in advance and do I have to create player templates ? If so then ignore this request. Thank you

Club Template

Team Name: South Park Athletic
Short Name: South Park
Six letter Name: SPA
Nickname: The Colorado Kids
Year Founded: 2010
Relationships(eg Rivals):Manchester United, Arsenal, Chelsea, Liverpool, Southampton, Portsmouth
Affiliations:Ashford (middx)
Club replaced: Port Vale
League: Coca-Cola league 1

Stadium City: Ashford (Middx)

Can the players of Port Vale have increased CA/PA of 130-180/-4 - -9 please?

Full Name:Conor
Date of Birth:Cannon
Place of Birth:Ashford (Middx)
Date of Birth: 25/2/90
Ethinicity:North European
Hair Colour: Dark Brown
Skin Colour: White
Prefferred Moves: (Don't know off by heart, so ones hat are clever for a striker)
Height:6'0
Weight:9 stone
Positions: ST (Natural) AMR (Natural) MR (Accomplished) MC (Accomplished)
Right Foot/Left Foot:Right
CA/PA:121/-9
Nation he has Declared for:
Languages Spoken:English, Spanish (basic)
Favoured Clubs:If you dont say we will put it as empty,same for favoured personell
Favoured Personell:
All Attributes:Influence, Composure, Free Kicks, Penalties, Acceleration, positioning like any other good forward

Can he be added in please? Thanks. I'll probably get a kit for the team later.

request: Brazilian teams allowed to play in European Champions League. A lot of people like to play with Brazilian teams but the CONCACAF CHampions league sucks...so I think it would be cool if the teams could play in the European Champions League.

This is easy all that has to be done is choose a European Nation that has enough places in
Europe but you wouldnt usually play then all we need to do is Replace the teams in it with the Brazilian ones and then swap the Euro places.

Unfortunately I'm unavailable at the moment as I will be doing a fairly large Request that came through PM and Im also moving Flats this weekend coming, but Im sure that one of the other guys would jump at this.

Idntno if this is a bit drastic like but are use able to do like..

Man City Owner (Dntno es name) sells City to some rich American who arent as rich as Shiek ? and then it means the team has to change to work financially ?

Also Sheik then going on to buy Nottenham Forest ?

All we can do is edit in chairman and edit his stats and club finances. You cant do future takeovers in FM10 Just give us the American chappies name and we can do this in about
5 seconds flat.

I would like you to make me a new country but I dont know what things I need too include for the country but i'll make a start

Replace: Northern Marina
Continent: Asia

I take it you want a League Structure and Teams in it.
Fill out Templates and get back to us.

Could you create a squad of the greatest players ever to play football eg; Alan Shearer , Pele , Hagi etc. Thanks in advance and do I have to create player templates ? If so then ignore this request. Thank you

If you can wait a week I can do this, this is my specialty, we could take the players from the world football hall of fame.

Last edited:
Idntno if this is a bit drastic like but are use able to do like..

Man City Owner (Dntno es name) sells City to some rich American who arent as rich as Shiek ? and then it means the team has to change to work financially ?

Also Sheik then going on to buy Nottenham Forest ?

Need the name of the American Chappie and then consider it done

Club Template

Team Name: South Park Athletic
Short Name: South Park
Six letter Name: SPA
Nickname: The Colorado Kids
Year Founded: 2010
Relationships(eg Rivals):Manchester United, Arsenal, Chelsea, Liverpool, Southampton, Portsmouth
Affiliations:Ashford (middx)
Club replaced: Port Vale
League: Coca-Cola league 1

Stadium City: Ashford (Middx)

Can the players of Port Vale have increased CA/PA of 130-180/-4 - -9 please?

Full Name:Conor
Date of Birth:Cannon
Place of Birth:Ashford (Middx)
Date of Birth: 25/2/90
Ethinicity:North European
Hair Colour: Dark Brown
Skin Colour: White
Prefferred Moves: (Don't know off by heart, so ones hat are clever for a striker)
Height:6'0
Weight:9 stone
Positions: ST (Natural) AMR (Natural) MR (Accomplished) MC (Accomplished)
Right Foot/Left Foot:Right
CA/PA:121/-9
Nation he has Declared for:
Languages Spoken:English, Spanish (basic)
Favoured Clubs:If you dont say we will put it as empty,same for favoured personell
Favoured Personell:
All Attributes:Influence, Composure, Free Kicks, Penalties, Acceleration, positioning like any other good forward

Can he be added in please? Thanks. I'll probably get a kit for the team later.

Here you go....some info is that I cant put the team in League 1 as then I will have to merge your Database with StuW's database which will definelt lead to problems and I am not able to increase the CA/PA of the players as this usually will screw up your game

i could create 1992 database for croatina 1. division, but for fm2011

Trivaldo's WIP

Dukerox4477
AdzKingIV​

Last edited:
All we can do is edit in chairman and edit his stats and club finances. You cant do future takeovers in FM10 Just give us the American chappies name and we can do this in about
5 seconds flat.

If you create a chairman using the 'add_my_chairman' exterior file the chances of your created guy taking over at a certain club increase greatly.

How much you done mate. If you want I could try anfd finish it for myself. But you will have to update me on what you have done :)

Links for Trivaldo HERE, HERE and HERE for AdzkingIV Request.

Sorry Alcarez no time today. Upload it though and I'll see if I can do it tonight or in spare time.
PS Maybe we could do it as a team if someone downloads it Post messge saying, then upload telling us where its up to so far, maybe wont take so long that way, we can all do are bit.

Here you go....some info is that I cant put the team in League 1 as then I will have to merge your Database with StuW's database which will definelt lead to problems and I am not able to increase the CA/PA of the players as this usually will screw up your game
Thanks man. Quick work as per usual and i am sure it will go smooth. :)

No hassle I will finish the Letter League by myself

---------- Post added at 10:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:39 PM ----------

and thx maestro sorry I could not fulfill all your requirements

alright guys... i have a challenge if any of you are up for it :)
an all british premier league,championship, Scotland and the north prem, rest of england prem, wales and ireland prem etc... pm if anyone is interested :D

Dukerox4477

View attachment 103503

Here you go.

The european competitions are hard coded which means we cannot edit them - which means we cannot change where the competition get its clubs from. so to get round this i have based the brazilian teams in belgium - there are two divisions of 20 teams using the top 40 brazilian teams with 3 promotion/relegation places, the second division has no relegation. i made a small FA cup to accompany the league system. At the end of the season teams will qualify for european competitions.

i have replaced the belgian teams in europe in the first season with brazilian teams
champ league = Sao Paulo and gremio
euro cup = corinthians, flamngo and Palmeiras

the reputation of the league is same as english premier and prize money is big money

alright guys... i have a challenge if any of you are up for it :)
an all british premier league,championship, Scotland and the north prem, rest of england prem, wales and ireland prem etc... pm if anyone is interested :D

explain - i'm not sure what you mean oO)

explain - i'm not sure what you mean oO)

basically you take the english,irish,welsh and scottish teams and put them all into the same league structure... then once you get past say championship or league one then you do leauges abit like the blue square north and south where they are divided up into regions that feed into the larger leagues

Almost 1000 Posts!!

Ok guys i'm gonna be pretty tied up for a couple of days, i got a big one to do

Trivaldo's WIP

AdzKingIV
Jose22​

Need the name of the American Chappie and then consider it done

If i get this done itl mean that Man City wont have as much money as they did and will have to sell in the game, isent that right ? and then Nottingham Forest will be loaded like City now ?

If so i would like the LA Glalaxy Owner to now own City and Sheik to own Nottingham Forest ! :D

Thanks if u can do it, and how long do u rekon itl take :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back