Alcarazs, psycho1970 and Trivaldo99s Editing Requests Thread FM10

How are You Liking this Thread so far?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dont need to worry on my side...I will not even open the Editor as if I do I will probably start using it for hours

Hi, can I maybe join your editing team for FM11?

I have practised loades with the editor, but only for my personal use.
I do not like to share things because people steel on some sites. (Bad experiences)

If there is like an interview process or somthing to see if I can join, as I have no work to post.

as far i remember you need to pass some trial.. for example someone posted request and u need to do it... 3-4 times and you are part of team... that was in my case

as far i remember you need to pass some trial.. for example someone posted request and u need to do it... 3-4 times and you are part of team... that was in my case
FM10SPURS is The Shots... and he's banned

wow, man... you're BEAST! all of you people who have been playing this game for a while are beastly! thanks trivaldo :D

OK GUYS, AFTER A LOT OF THINKING I DECIDED TO QUIT FROM THE OUR EDITING TEAM.WHO KNOWS, MAYBE I WILL RETURN ONE DAY. IT WAS REALLY GREAT EXPERIENCE TO COOPERATE WITH MY EDITING ''COMRADES'' - ALCARAZ, PSYCHO & TRIVALDO. WE HAVE DONE A LOT OF WORK DURING THIS SEVERAL MONTHS AND I HOPE YOU WILL CONTINUE THAT GOOD WORK.

BEST WISHES FOR FUTURE AND LIKE I SAID, WHO KNOWS, MAYBE I WILL BE HERE AGAIN!
SEE YA! Luke Cro

Thank you very much for the Keystone Premier League file! Just played through my first season, and this is phenomenal. Again, many many thanks!

Thank you very much for the Keystone Premier League file! Just played through my first season, and this is phenomenal. Again, many many thanks!

Really? I thought i rushed it a bit and was expecting you to get back to me with a raft of improvements to be made lol

cool, well i'm glad you're happy with it (H)

Hi Can you make me a club like this

Name:Indonesia Football Club(Indonesia FC)
Stadium:Gelora Bung Karno,Jakarta
Wage: 75 Million
Budget:100 Million
Player:None(I will Buy Myself)

League Play:Indonesia Super League(Replaces Persiwa)

And all of other Infomation is belong to you

Please Make It ,Hope you can make it only 1-2 days ! ,Please Respond!

RolandoLoah

Thanks Trivaldo99,Nice Work!,but how to use dbc?
1 - Click on the link that we provide
2 - Save to - Documents/Sports Interactive/Football Manager 2010/editor data

3 - Run Game, click New Game and check the little tick box to the bottom of the database select screen.
4 - Next screen, select the DB(s) you want to use.
5 - Click OK/Confirm.
6 - Choose nations, and away you go

OK I have used that Indonesia FC, but,can you edit that club again ?,can you make Luis Suarez(Contract Lenght Until 2014),Rene Adler(C. Leght 2014),Xabi Alonso,Ronaldo Corinthians,Lionel Messi (all of them until 2014)to Indonesia FC,PLease Help me,?

Player:None(I will Buy Myself)

OK I have used that Indonesia FC, but,can you edit that club again ?,can you make Luis Suarez(Contract Lenght Until 2014),Rene Adler(C. Leght 2014),Xabi Alonso,Ronaldo Corinthians,Lionel Messi (all of them until 2014)to Indonesia FC,PLease Help me,?

Changed your mind eh?

ok, will do this, wont take long :)

Status
Not open for further replies.