Everton Awards

Fans Player of the Year - Leighton Baines

View attachment 285718
Managers Player of the Year - Fabian Schär

View attachment 285717
Season (2017/18) Preview

Predicted League Table

View attachment 285716
We've been predicted to finish 7th. Although it takes some pressure off of us, I think that it's a joke. We can easily finish higher!

Team of the Year

View attachment 285715
Due to Schär and Mirallas being in the Team of the Season, both have been picked, along with Ross Barkley and Angelo Henriquéz, as the "Players to Watch" from Everton.​

Pre Season 2017/18

Transfers Out

View attachment 285651
Two huge sales in James McCarthy and Ross Barkley. Although both are good, I think they've been replaced by even better players for cheaper. Perisic has gone as he isn't quite good enough, as has Hernández. Ledson is on loan at Charlton (who finished 17th last season), so he will be playing BPL football, as will Galloway.

Transfers In

View attachment 285650
Iheanacho has signed permanently! Lucas Romero and Matías Kranevitter come in to join our other two first team CMs, Tielemans and Thomsen, so I'm very happy with that area of our squad. Danny Welbeck was transfer listed and I couldn't resist. We now have four quality strikers, which is crucial now we have extra games in Europe. Gibbs provides extra cover and experience. Horta is another pacey option on the wing, and Chris Harrison is an exciting regen.

Squad

View attachment 285649
The squad is looking very strong now, and I think we can finish top four once again! I want to win the Capital One Cup again, or the FA Cup too.

Friendly Results

View attachment 285647
An unbeaten pre season, and a great way to thank Tim Howard for his excellent service to the club. Let's get this season started!​

August

Results

View attachment 285646
An unbeaten start to the season, and we're into the group stages of the UEFA Champions League!

League Table

View attachment 285645
Not much to say as we are so early on in the season, but a good start.

UEFA Champions League Group Draw

We've been drawn into Group F, and it's a tough group.

View attachment 285644
We'll have to play really well to get through, but I'm confident that we'll at least get 3rd and enter the Europa League.

Player of the Month

Leighton Baines

View attachment 285642
He's started the season exactly how he ended the last one. Two amazing free kick goals on the opening day of the league season show how much quality he still has at the age of 32.