Alfie Docker - The Story of an Unknown Manager

I have signed him before, it was about 5 seasons into a save, I may still have the screenshot somewhere, he becomes a beast, try and sign him on a permanent if you can.

Awesome! Thanks :) if you can find that screen shot, I'd love to see it, but don't worry if you can't find it :)

I've had him on loan in my west brom game and he was very good. Got him for a full season and he scored 32 total then got him in again and if I remember right he was on 17 in 14!

This series is looking awesome right now but could you try buy will hughes and Kevin wimmer

Last edited:
This series is looking awesome right now but could you try buy will hughes and Kevin wimmer

Thanks! I'll definitely have a look at them and add them to the shortlist. If I do sign them, it's likely to be next summer rather than in January!

I've had him on loan in my west brom game and he was very good. Got him for a full season and he scored 32 total then got him in again and if I remember right he was on 17 in 14!

Wicked! Looks like I'll be signing a beast then ;D

Patrick Roberts for £4.8 mill is insanely good buying!!! I was happy with Grealish for 8 mill...

Good job!!!

Patrick Roberts for £4.8 mill is insanely good buying!!! I was happy with Grealish for 8 mill...

Good job!!!

They actually accepted a £3 million bid with a loan back for the season clause.. but when it came to contract negotiations, Roberts didn't want to talk because he didn't want to be loaned back, so I had to ****** fork out some extra cash to get rid of the loan clause! Grealish always turns into a monster!

December

Results

View attachment 285894
Another unbeaten month lads! We won the Merseyside Derby, at Anfield! Not to mention two great results at home to Spurs and then United! If anything, we won the games we shouldn't have, and didn't beat the teams you'd have thought that we would! We kind of crawled out of the year mind, but two clean sheets is always a good thing.

League Table

View attachment 285893
We're two points behind 4th at the half way stage in the season. I'd take 5th, but the top four is in sight, so let's go for it!

Capital One Cup Semi Final Draw

View attachment 285892
Kudos to Coventry for getting this far! I won't take anything for granted, but we have a great chance of going to Wembley!

FA Cup 3rd Round Draw

View attachment 285891
The FA Cup draw wasn't as kind, however, as we have to travel down to London to face Spurs.

Player of the Month

Jerónimo Rulli

View attachment 285890
Our new no. 1 has started to concede less goals, with clean sheets against rivals Liverpool, and West Ham and Derby. Only three goals conceded by Rulli throughout December (In the Capital One Cup I play Howard), and the young keeper is growing in confidence!

Preston News...

View attachment 285889
What on earth is happening here? I thought I left a stable club behind, but Neil Redfearn is throwing all my hard work down the drain. I hope they can stay up, but it looks unlikely.
Annual Awards

World Golden Ball - Lionel Messi

World Player of the Year - Kevin De Bruyne

European Golden Boy - Ruben Neves

Team of the Year

Manuel Neuer

Philip Lahm Mats Hummels Raphael Varane David Alaba

James Rodríguez Paul Pogba

Luis Suaréz Oscar Neymar

Lionel Messi

January

Transfers Out

View attachment 285868
Yep, Lukaku has gone back to Chelsea for a whopping £40 million! I couldn't turn it down, and you'll see that the money we received from the Blues was invested well into three top players. Lennon left because he had only played 4 times, he wasn't good enough.

Transfers In

View attachment 285867
Two new strikers to compete with Iheanacho and Hernández; Henríquez and young Brazilian Thalles. Very excited about our front line now!

Results

View attachment 285865A good month all in all. Henríquez started his Everton career in fine form! Thalles also scored on his debut! We smashed Coventry in the first leg so the second leg didn't matter, and we beat Manchester United for the second time this season!

League Table

View attachment 285864
We're into the Champions League places! We're got a game in hand on Spurs too, so if we win that then we'll put a tonne of pressure on them! Are talks of a title challenge too far-fetched?

Capital One Cup Final Draw

View attachment 285863
We will be facing the Gunners at Wembley for the final of the Capital One Cup. Can I win a trophy in my first season in charge of Everton, and add it to my personal trophy collection which currently consists of the League 1 Play off Trophy?

English Transfer Window Round-up

View attachment 285856
We were involved in all three major deals!

Other news

I've won January manager of the month!

View attachment 285855
Player of the Month

Kelechi Iheanacho

View attachment 285854
The Nigerian grabbed a superb four goals in the Capital One Cup semi final, and caused numerous problems for every team we played against. I'm certainly going to try and sign him permanently at the end of the season.​

Great story! Just a general noob question.. How do you make your pictures that large, and in the middle of the post?

Great story! Just a general noob question.. How do you make your pictures that large, and in the middle of the post?

Cheers pal, really enjoying doing it.

When you're making your post, double click on the image you want to.. do stuff with.. and you can centre align it and make it larger.

Hope that was clear enough! xD

Cheers pal, really enjoying doing it.

When you're making your post, double click on the image you want to.. do stuff with.. and you can centre align it and make it larger.

Hope that was clear enough! xD
Oh yeah I see hahah! Thanks. And good luck! Will be following :)

February/MarchResults

View attachment 285809
A freak loss against QPR was the only down side of a quality two months! We won the Capital One Cup, beating Arsenal for the second time in February!

Capital One Cup Final

View attachment 285808
Our new frontman Thalles caused all sorts of troubles for the Arsenal defence, and Kelechi Iheanacho did what he's done all season; score.

League Table

View attachment 285807
We are well cemented into fourth place now, nine points clear of Liverpool in fifth. A solid two months!

Player of the Month (February)

Nicolaj Thomsen

View attachment 285806
The versatile Danish midfielder hasn't had too many chances under my management, but with Ruben García not playing well, and Ivan Perisic also playing poorly, he's been playing out on the left flank, grabbing a goal and three assists throughout the month.

Player of the Month (March)

Thalles

View attachment 285805
The young Brazilian has enjoyed a good start to his Everton career. He's grabbed a goal and an assist this month, but has played generally well in the attacking third of the pitch.​

April

Results

View attachment 285786
Some big matches this month. We've done the double over Liverpool this season, so the fans will be ecstatic!

League Table

View attachment 285785
We are so close to exceeding our season aims by finishing fourth in the Premier League! Cardiff have gone down with only three wins all season. A poor season for the Welsh side. Blackburn look to be safe, but for Palace, Charlton, Hull and Derby, the final three league games are vital.

Preston News...

View attachment 285784
Preston have been relegated from the Championship. It's a sad day for anyone closely related to North End.

Player of the Month

Fabian Schär

View attachment 285783
Our £5 million Swiss defender has had a solid first season in England, so far notching up a 7.30 average rating. He grabbed a goal against Charlton, and has been a total rock at the back for us. His value has risen to £12 million!​

May

Results

View attachment 285759
A very strong end to the season. 10 goals in 3 games with only 1 conceded!

Final League Table

View attachment 285758
We've finished fourth, which I am very pleased about indeed! Manchester City won the league by 1 point, and Manchester United, Liverpool, and Arsenal all finish outside the top four. The Gunners won't be in any European competition next season! Down the bottom end, Derby and Hull join Cardiff in relegation.

Player of the Month

Thalles

View attachment 285757

5 goals in the last 3 games of the season for the Brazilian, who is surely going to be a monster in the years to come.

​Full Season Review Coming Next!

2016/17 Season Review

Barclays Premier League

Table

View attachment 285753
Player Stats

View attachment 285750
Footballer of the Year - Samir Nasri (Manchester City)
Players' Player of the Year - Diego Costa (Chelsea)
Top Goalscorer - Diego Costa (Chelsea)
Players' Young Player of the Year - Bernard (Tottenham)
Golden Glove - Hugo Lloris (Tottenham)
Manager of the Year - Brendan Rodgers (Manchester City)

Sky Bet Championship

Table

View attachment 285746
Bournemouth, Middlesbrough and Burnley will be in the top flight next season, and Nottingham Forest, Preston and Bristol City all return to League 1.

Player Stats

View attachment 285745
Manager Movements

View attachment 285740
The Arsenal job is available for the first time in.. god knows how long. Wenger is retiring but still got sacked as Arsenal finished 7th.​